USMB Coffee Shop IV

That's cool though! I was a bag of jelly beans once. I think that was the most creative costume I had. :)
I always got a kick out of the bedsheet ghost costume. Elegantly simple...

You don't see too many of those around anymore though! Most of the costumes I see kids in on Halloween are the store bought ones.

I want to make the little one a SpongeBob costume for Halloween, but I don't know that I have the craft skills for it.

Start with a box. :)

Coolest Homemade Spongebob Costume Ideas

I've got a couple of possible boxes, actually. I'm just not sure whether to paint the boxes, get yellow construction paper, some sort of yellow felt, or what. Then I was considering trying to make a Krusty Krab hat for the costume which would cover the little one's head entirely, just making an opening in the front for her face. :)

That sounds cute! :)

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Foxfyre,
Ringel's Jasper,
Pogo's brother,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern with a special RIP for Bert.

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

th

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Funny thing, they tell you that animals will sense earthquakes, but they become accustomed to them, too. My cats just keep on sleeping, I usually wake up just before one hits (if I'm sleeping), but they don't even blink. Earthquakes are pretty common here and most do little damage, just shake the house a bit.

Funny thing, they tell you that animals will sense earthquakes, but they become accustomed to them, too. My cats just keep on sleeping, I usually wake up just before one hits (if I'm sleeping), but they don't even blink. Earthquakes are pretty common here and most do little damage, just shake the house a bit.

I've heard the same, and that they are more in tune to any kind of approaching bad weather. I don't know how true that is though. It's certainly possible. :)

Worse than earthquakes? Volcanic eruptions. Earthquakes don't throw tons of ash and other crap into the air. I have a special "filter" for my truck in case of volcanic activity.

I live in one of the planet's most boring places weatherwise apparently. No earthquakes, no volcanoes, large hail or tornadoes extremely rare, no extreme heat or cold, no overwhelming snowfall, flash flood possible but not the terribly destructive types that some places get etc. But at least we don't worry about all that either.

Worse than earthquakes? Volcanic eruptions. Earthquakes don't throw tons of ash and other crap into the air. I have a special "filter" for my truck in case of volcanic activity.

I live in one of the planet's most boring places weatherwise apparently. No earthquakes, no volcanoes, large hail or tornadoes extremely rare, no extreme heat or cold, no overwhelming snowfall, flash flood possible but not the terribly destructive types that some places get etc. But at least we don't worry about all that either.
I still wouldn't trade where I live, Foxy. Although, if I had to choose someplace else, the Silver City/Lake Roberts area would be quite tempting. I've spent some time up around the Continental Divide and like the area a lot.

I lost my paint shop pro 6. I am bummed. Totally lost without it.:(

How?
She upgraded to Win 10.

Win 10 doesn't support paint shop? That sucks.
Just another of many reasons I'm not getting it.
I'm sticking with my win 8.1. :biggrin:

Ugh, you say that and I hear, "Win 10 has problems? I'm sticking with my worst version of Windows ever." :lol:

I'm actually considering getting Windows for my Linux PC, just to dual boot and run games. I can get a copy of Win7 for a reasonable price, I haven't quite decided if I should yet. Maybe I'll wait till Christmas to decide. It might be nice to have a copy of Windows later than Vista for when Vista loses support. :dunno:

How?
She upgraded to Win 10.

It currently doesn't support some versions of different software right out of the gate, that will be fixed, mostly. Most everything can be run from compatibility mode though so it's not that big of a big deal.

How?
She upgraded to Win 10.

Ugh, you say that and I hear, "Win 10 has problems? I'm sticking with my worst version of Windows ever." :lol:

I'm actually considering getting Windows for my Linux PC, just to dual boot and run games. I can get a copy of Win7 for a reasonable price, I haven't quite decided if I should yet. Maybe I'll wait till Christmas to decide. It might be nice to have a copy of Windows later than Vista for when Vista loses support. :dunno:
Here's the problem with not upgrading, in one word; support. Specifically vulnerability support for Vista which will go April 11, 2017, that's long term support. Extended support for Win 7 will last until January 2020. Extended support means all you'll get is security updates, no software tweaks and fixes.
Yeah they have us by the short and curlies if we use their OS.

I aim to keep using windows 7 for as long as possible, but some new games, like the new wolfenstein use windows 8 ,so I presume I cannot play them. I have a large box full of software and games that was designed for windows 98 and I would still like to be able to play some of them.

Forum List

Back