USMB Coffee Shop IV

1478952_10152186908383054_1454342903_n.jpg

Just thought I would let y'all know I am taking a wee break for a bit. Bad night last night with Karma being sick (tummy ache), and I am not only worn out staying up with her all night and running to the vet this morning, it is just adding to the negativity I am feeling when I come here to this board. Not this thread, but unfortunately it is in the board.
Too much going on in the world, too much sadness, too much anger (on myself as well) at what is going on all over earth...and it is affecting me. So...I will be binging on tv shows, concentrating on Karma, and playing with Pinterest and Twitter and places that just show oodles of nice pics, funny stuff or where words are not really needed.

Vet said Karma is just having a bellyache, took some tests. Meanwhile I am in flareup mode again, tired, and just burned out from fatigue. So if I am not around...you now know why.

I'll be back when I get back to my ornery normal self.

Hugs

I completely agree with Gracie. I sense the same thing. Only difference is she's smart enough to walk away, and I'm not.
Yeah, I'm about ready to put the bong back down and walk away (from the main board). Why a bong? It's the only way to truly interact with most on the board and stay sane.......... :eusa_whistle:

38 at wake up time this morning. Oh! I joined the 21st century. I now have a facebook page.

Woo hoo. Hope it is as good an experience for you as it has been for me. I pretty well steer clear of controversial issues on Facebook as we do here in the Coffee Shop but otherwise Facebook has allowed me to share lives with old classmates, friends, colleagues, and family in a way that would never have happened without Facebook.

I am on facebook and twitter as Dajjal, but I am afraid I revel in controversy. For example I just posted on twitter telling Cat Stevens off and baiting Richard Dawkins.

We don't have tornadoes around here either. I've never seen one before in real life. Nature can be awesome (not necessarily in a good way). I've seen people on the news who have filmed tornadoes and they almost seem hypnotized by them. The power of them is amazing, and I would like to see one from a great distance of course. :D
I've never experienced a tornado. Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and my mom told me I was born the night of a massive hurricane (might explain some about my nature), but never a tornado.

As far as natural disasters go, I've only experienced hurricanes. I guess I should consider myself lucky. Lol. :D
Definitely not something you want to see or experience first hand. You go outside to enjoy a nice spring day...30 minutes later huge trees are being ripped out of the ground and cars are flying through air. If you can see one, then you need to be in the basement.

I still want to see one. :D They are awesome. There is no denying that. I used to watch a storm chasers show years ago where these crazy people would go and chase tornadoes. I wouldn't want to get THAT close of course. Lol.
YouTube is your friend...all the excitement without the...stress?

Oh, I've seen them on video and television. I want to see one for myself with my own eyes! :) From a distance of course.

My employer came home with a pecan pie today. It turns out the little one is the only one here who's a real fan. I won't touch it, I don't eat nuts, plus it looks like a pie covered in cockroaches. :lol:

Sadly, the other pie option was apple caramel, which sounds delicious. :(

I'm making apple pie for Thanksgiving! Can't wait! :)

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Foxfyre's sore back and painful shoulder,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
Gracie's sore hand,
Drifter's loss of his beloved fur friend,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

th

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

TK, and TK's grandma,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
Gracie's sore hand,

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

th

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Where did you find that picture, 'Homes built in poor locations'? :lol:

Something is wrong with Karma. We don't know what. Yet.
Calling vet again tomorrow.
My hand is fine now so I can be taken off the list.

I am very very worried and stressed about Karma.
Prayers for her please.

Something is wrong with Karma. We don't know what. Yet.
Calling vet again tomorrow.
My hand is fine now so I can be taken off the list.

I am very very worried and stressed about Karma.
Prayers for her please.

Underway.

TK, and TK's grandma,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
Gracie's sore hand,

th

I was thinking the same as Mont. I wonder if some of the cliff collapsed or if they built it like that on purpose. I don't know how comfortable I'd feel being in that house. Lol. It's cool though. :)

38 at wake up time this morning. Oh! I joined the 21st century. I now have a facebook page.

Woo hoo. Hope it is as good an experience for you as it has been for me. I pretty well steer clear of controversial issues on Facebook as we do here in the Coffee Shop but otherwise Facebook has allowed me to share lives with old classmates, friends, colleagues, and family in a way that would never have happened without Facebook.

I am on facebook and twitter as Dajjal, but I am afraid I revel in controversy. For example I just posted on twitter telling Cat Stevens off and baiting Richard Dawkins.
Ahhh yes, a man after my own heart........ :D

TK, and TK's grandma,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
Gracie's sore hand,

th

I was thinking the same as Mont. I wonder if some of the cliff collapsed or if they built it like that on purpose. I don't know how comfortable I'd feel being in that house. Lol. It's cool though. :)
That's the old mill at Chrystal in Colorado, circa 1980s. It's about 4 - 5 miles from the marble quarry in (shock) Marble Colorado.

TK, and TK's grandma,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
Gracie's sore hand,

th

That's the old mill at Chrystal in Colorado, circa 1980s. It's about 4 - 5 miles from the marble quarry in (shock) Marble Colorado.

Obviously they didn't have any building codes back then. :lol:

TK, and TK's grandma,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
Gracie's sore hand,

th

It's kind of amazing that place is still standing if you think about it! :)

Forum List

Back