🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Coffee Shop IV

I lost the internet at about 8:15 am this morning.
That also means we had no phone either. :(
Just got it back a littler after 6:30 tonight.
Almost everyone here in AZ lost it.
It took them all day to fix the problem so it must had something to do with all the rain we got yesterday and into the evening.
We have two more storms moving in, so I hope it doesn't happen again

Sorry to hear that Ringel
That's a very painful thing to have.
I hope the meds work for you.
So do I. For dinner I had a dry piece of toast....... I pretty much knew it wasn't heart related as I was just recently given a clean bill of health in that area so I figured it had to be stomach related. I never realized how bad it could be, basically quite debilitating while it's happening.

It took them all day to fix the problem so it must had something to do with all the rain we got yesterday and into the evening.
We have Time Warner down here, whenever it goes out we blame the wind....... :eusa_whistle:
:D

So do I. For dinner I had a dry piece of toast....... I pretty much knew it wasn't heart related as I was just recently given a clean bill of health in that area so I figured it had to be stomach related. I never realized how bad it could be, basically quite debilitating while it's happening.

When my reflux gets bad, I get woken up at night feeling like I'm going to have to throw up and/or something is stuck in my throat. It can get pretty painful, although I actually don't have too bad a time with the usual heartburn aspect. That can get bad at times, but usually it seems to be my body's reaction to the acid that causes my issues.

1935494_577041675784653_5959646222084956861_n.jpg

We have Time Warner down here, whenever it goes out we blame the wind....... :eusa_whistle:
Have Time Warner as well Yet when we had all the tornadoes around here it didn't go out go figure.:disbelief:

Have Time Warner as well Yet when we had all the tornadoes around here it didn't go out go figure.:disbelief:
It's a running joke between the wife and I, most likely is old infrastructure that needs some serious updating. That's one thing I'll give Comcast (at least in the major cities) they keep their infrastructure up to date, never had a problem with their service.

It's a running joke between the wife and I, most likely is old infrastructure that needs some serious updating. That's one thing I'll give Comcast (at least in the major cities) they keep their infrastructure up to date, never had a problem with their service.
I was thinking about bundling my tv and internet through Time Warner have second thoughs about that now.

When my reflux gets bad, I get woken up at night feeling like I'm going to have to throw up and/or something is stuck in my throat. It can get pretty painful, although I actually don't have too bad a time with the usual heartburn aspect. That can get bad at times, but usually it seems to be my body's reaction to the acid that causes my issues.
It has woken me up a couple of times, can't get back to sleep for hours. The wife is really worried as I rarely get sick and I'm a terrible patient, I hate having people wait on me at home and in a hospital.

I was thinking about bundling my tv and internet through Time Warner have second thoughs about that now.
If we had Comcast I'd switch in a heartbeat, while Time Warner's internet is fast it does drop signal from time to time here in El Paso. It's really not all that bad depending on who you're using now for internet. Take what I say about Time Warner (in general) with a grain of salt, This is the only experience we've had with TW and the problems could only be related to El Paso, the land of manana.........

If we had Comcast I'd switch in a heartbeat, while Time Warner's internet is fast it does drop signal from time to time here in El Paso. It's really not all that bad depending on who you're using now for internet. Take what I say about Time Warner (in general) with a grain of salt, This is the only experience we've had with TW and the problems could only be related to El Paso, the land of manana.........
I'm using AT&T for internet I haven't had any major issuses with them it's a price deal both of them sperate is really getting up there.

Well finally got a hold of my medical team, they're sending me some meds for the increased acid production and I get to go on the BART diet for a while....... Yum........ :doubt:

About 2 hours ago I had a nice salad, 30 minutes after eating it I started having repeat episodes of severe heartburn that would radiate up into my head causing a brief migraine. Not very pleasant, not very pleasant in the least.......

Hmmm. You said you were given a clean bill of health on food allergies? This sure looks like a food allergy to me. But feel better. Sorry for your pain.

Good morning all.

First I would like to congratulate Chris--I missed her post on Monday re her new job expansion and way to go. Looks like you're on your way to a full transition because they wouldn't be expanding your hours or giving you a permanent slot if you weren't impressing. And if you gently make it known you would like more hours, you'll eventually get there all the way--unless you find out you like working the two part time jobs of course which could be possible.

We woke up to a cold light rain this morning. I have to go get blood work in advance of a procedure on Monday, and get my glasses fixed--the ear piece came off--and pick up a few groceries. But all in all, life is good today.

Move over Pavlov's dogs, I have Ringel's pigeons........ Every time I go out back all the pigeons land in the back yard and start walking around me waiting to get more food......

Well finally got a hold of my medical team, they're sending me some meds for the increased acid production and I get to go on the BART diet for a while....... Yum........ :doubt:

About 2 hours ago I had a nice salad, 30 minutes after eating it I started having repeat episodes of severe heartburn that would radiate up into my head causing a brief migraine. Not very pleasant, not very pleasant in the least.......

Hmmm. You said you were given a clean bill of health on food allergies? This sure looks like a food allergy to me. But feel better. Sorry for your pain.
Nah, possibly more an age related decrease in the body's ability to produce stomach acid. On the other hand it could be an excess of stomach acid due to stress, both have similar symptoms.

Forum List

Back