USMB Coffee Shop IV

I could not tell much from your photo as to where my group was, so I went to aerial Woodstock photos and I finally found one with me in it.
I have been looking to see if any had me and my friends and after all this time I have found one. :)

PHO-09Aug11-173658.jpg

That is me on the lower left corner peaking around the guy who has his arms up in the dark jacket.
That is my friend Jim who drove us there next to me with the light blue shirt and red headband.
Topless chick in the center?

You wish!
I said lower left. :biggrin:
Is that you just to the right of the guy with the red bandanna?

Yes
Pretty close to what I saw in my head all these years.

Then I guess it is confirmed, it really was the short little shit me at 16 that pulled you out.
Explanation-
I PMd Ernie and asked - Was she a short little shit with dishwater blonde hair? :lmao:
And he said yes.

Last edited:
has anybody seen Dajjal lately? He hasn't posted here in a couple of weeks.
Hiya foxy. I visit the forum most days but have no news to post.

Hi Dajjal. Just hoping all is okay with you. And in the Coffee Shop no news is news. :)

I spend a lot of time on twitter debunking the Quran. Apart from that the only thing that has happened in my quiet life is the first moth of the season appeared last night. I do not need any heating tonight as its mild weather.

Hi Dajjal. Just hoping all is okay with you. And in the Coffee Shop no news is news. :)

I spend a lot of time on twitter debunking the Quran. Apart from that the only thing that has happened in my quiet life is the first moth of the season appeared last night. I do not need any heating tonight as its mild weather.

I think it is spring in New Mexico too though we don't have a real big moth problem here. No ants noted yet but the bulb plants are coming up all over town like crazy. And we're bound to have another hard freeze or two. But maybe not.

You wish!

Yes

Then I guess it is confirmed, it really was the short little shit me at 16 that pulled you out.
Explanation-
I PMd Ernie and asked - Was she a short little shit with dishwater blonde hair? :lmao:
And he said yes.

I envy you guys those special memories. I was just enough ahead of you that I had babies to worry about when Woodstock came along and the wildest thing for us to do before that was go to an Elvis concert. But we watched it all with great interest.

You wish!

Yes

Explanation-
And he said yes.

I heard your story before about the two of you possibly meeting at Woodstock. :D That's a great story and what a coincidence! Lol!

I think it is spring in New Mexico too though we don't have a real big moth problem here. No ants noted yet but the bulb plants are coming up all over town like crazy. And we're bound to have another hard freeze or two. But maybe not.
It's been in the 80s the last couple of days down here, gonna have to "mow" the grass soon.......

You wish!

Yes

Explanation-
And he said yes.

I envy you guys those special memories. I was just enough ahead of you that I had babies to worry about when Woodstock came along and the wildest thing for us to do before that was go to an Elvis concert. But we watched it all with great interest.

Yes the fun of still being in High School for me and having the summer off and years of accumulated baby sitting money in order to go, still was 16. :)
School started on Sept. 15th that year and I turned 17 on Sept. 6th life was good.
I was the subject of social gossip for a tiny bit at the 1st of the school year. Everyone wanted to know what it was like.

It's been in the 80s the last couple of days down here, gonna have to "mow" the grass soon.......

You are so lucky. It is going to be so cold this weekend! It was freezing cold today too! Here are the highs and lows for this weekend! Brrrr.

Sat
Cloudy
cloudy.png

°F | °C
Precipitation: 10%
Humidity: 52%
Wind: 23 mph
Temperature
Precipitation
Wind

Fri
cloudy.png

24°

Sat
cloudy.png

18°
-9°

Sun
partly_cloudy.png

13°
-8°

You are so lucky. It is going to be so cold this weekend! It was freezing cold today too! Here are the highs and lows for this weekend! Brrrr.

Sat
Cloudy
cloudy.png

°F | °C
Precipitation: 10%
Humidity: 52%
Wind: 23 mph
Temperature
Precipitation
Wind

Fri
cloudy.png

24°

Sat
cloudy.png

18°
-9°

Sun
partly_cloudy.png

13°
-8°

Brrrr.

12 here now, with a wind chill of -2. Early Saturday AM is the low of 3 and wind chill of -16.

The wife is telling me she's getting used to the desert....... She likes the lack of snow and warmer temps. :lol:
She has friends in the DC Metro area trying to entice us back to No VA, apparently government contractors are screaming for people but jobs that used to pay in the low to mid six figures are only paying in the upper eighties. The cost of living and traffic just isn't worth it........

Forum List

Back