USMB Coffee Shop IV

Topless chick in the center?

You wish!
I said lower left. :biggrin:
Is that you just to the right of the guy with the red bandanna?

Yes
Pretty close to what I saw in my head all these years.

Then I guess it is confirmed, it really was the short little shit me at 16 that pulled you out.
Explanation-
I PMd Ernie and asked - Was she a short little shit with dishwater blonde hair? :lmao:
And he said yes.
I remember you as more of an angel than a short little shit.

Good morning everybody. Hope everyone is planning at least something pleasant or fun for the weekend. I am going to clean out another closet or two myself. So sorry about the brutal weather you folks in the upper Midwest and the northeast are having. We are forecasted for a high of 70 today and temps in the mid to high 60's and a 70 now and then with abundant sunshine for as far ahead as they let us see. That is not a good thing though as we need snow, snow, snow.

Good morning everybody. Hope everyone is planning at least something pleasant or fun for the weekend. I am going to clean out another closet or two myself. So sorry about the brutal weather you folks in the upper Midwest and the northeast are having. We are forecasted for a high of 70 today and temps in the mid to high 60's and a 70 now and then with abundant sunshine for as far ahead as they let us see. That is not a good thing though as we need snow, snow, snow.

I did some cleaning. I have to do some laundry and then get ready to go to work, working from 4 to midnight today. :) Hope you have a nice day!

Happy Saturday to the coffee shoppers!

B9zB2C0IEAEENM6.jpg

For those of you trying to beat the arctic cold, could I recommend this Overland company sheepskin coat? It is yours for a modest $3,449 or if you pay it out, $303/month.

25422-cppc-av5760

McKinley Shearling Sheepskin Coat

Or for the ladies. this vaulted beaver beauty from Macy's that you can have for a sweet $3,498.25. (When I posted it I was advised it is currently unavailable. Probably sold out.

Product - Not Available - Macy's
ID=2485818&pla_country=US&cm_mmc=MSN_Bing_Womens_RTW_PLA_PLA-_-Bing+PLA+Brands+%E2%80%93+Womens+Catch+All_Bing+PLA+Brands+%E2%80%93+Womens+Catch+All-_-10825217171_-_-_mkwid_8uDELAuM_10825217171%7C-%7C8uDELAuM

And both come with free shipping too.

Last edited:
For those of you trying to beat the arctic cold, could I recommend this Overland company sheepskin coat? It is yours for a modest $3,449 or if you pay it out, $303/month.

25422-cppc-av5760

Or for the ladies. this vaulted beaver beauty from Macy's that you can have for a sweet $3,498.25. (When I posted it I was advised it is currently unavailable. Probably sold out.

ID=2485818&pla_country=US&cm_mmc=MSN_Bing_Womens_RTW_PLA_PLA-_-Bing+PLA+Brands+%E2%80%93+Womens+Catch+All_Bing+PLA+Brands+%E2%80%93+Womens+Catch+All-_-10825217171_-_-_mkwid_8uDELAuM_10825217171%7C-%7C8uDELAuM

Those pictures fail to show the top of the line PCs contained within the coats.

Or maybe they transform into mopeds?

:lol:

Woke up early today, 5 1/2 hours sleep...... Was supposed to take a road trip up to Carizozo, NM to hit a couple of antique/junk stores we saw on the numerous trips back and forth when she was interviewing and we moved down here. At 8 am she woke up and promptly stated the trip wasn't going to happen and went back to bed. Works for me........ :lol:

25422-cppc-av5760

Uuuummmmm, you can generally find those and/or fur coats at junk/resale stores for a fraction of the cost. :thup:

I am away from the computer with the vigil list but it has not changed since last posted. Almost midnight here and I'm headed to bed. Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

Thank you for keeping my Mom on the vigil list. WQ and I had to make an emergency trip to just outside Montgomery, Alabama, on Wednesday. My Mom had been visiting my brother in Missouri. She came down with a bug, and unwisely decided to attempt to get home on her own. By the time she got to the hotel on Tuesday night, she was in really bad shape. She was stuck 500 miles between her two kids. She thought that if she relaxed and used her oxygen that she'd be fine, but her airway was too constricted and an ambulance was called in the early morning hours. We left midday when she was transferred over to the ICU. She looked in really rough shape when we got there Wednesday evening hooked up to a bypass machine to force oxygen into her lungs. There were some elevated enzymes that indicated a cardiac event, but they won't know if it was a mild heart attack until she has an angiogram, which she declined unless it's critical until she is able to get back to Florida. She had a decent day on Thursday with good stats, but is unable to make it very long off the bypass. They will not release her until she is more stable and can move to a step down room. It may be a week or more. Due to her COPD issues and compromised lung functioning, it is difficult to determine how quickly she will heal. The doctors, but particularly the nurses, have been amazing. I'm still worried sick, but it makes a huge difference having confidence that she is in good hands. She was traveling with her sweet little poodle, who the hotel was kind enough to arrange boarding. We needed to pick her up and head back home yesterday afternoon. We dropped her van off at the hospital, where it will remain until she is ready to be released. Then we will head back up and WQ will drive her home in her van, and I will follow and be there to assist at rest stops. My Mom and kids already adored WQ, but now my entire extended family thinks he is a saint. I already knew how lucky I was to have such a special man, but you really get confirmation how dependable people are when the chips are down. He is my rock and my hero.:)

Ernie....I know you're somewhere in Alabama.....not sure if you're a native or not...but the people in the Montgomery area have been wonderful. It goes beyond Southern Hospitality.....the doctors...nurses...folks around town....they could not have been nicer. It certainly helps alleviate a little bit of the stress. :)

41sCpS-EceL._SX940_.jpg

Here's the practice vest sans the buttons and button holes. First one I've ever attempted and yes, it's a practice vest cause many of the mistakes are obvious. :lol:

DSC_0323.JPG

Forum List

Back