USMB Coffee Shop IV

Cbat7M-W0AA9C7l.jpg

Back when I was doing a LOT of sewing, there was a constant battle to keep hubby or kids from using my sewing shears to cut out newspaper clippings or any of the gazillion things you do with scissors around the house. Every seamstress or "seamster?" knows that the shears have a precise edge that cuts through fabric perfectly but can be dulled or otherwise made less precise when the shears are used for other things. So there was the attempt to hide them, but if I hid them so well they wouldn't be found, I couldn't find them either. And sometimes we just don't have the brilliant solution when it is so obvious.

12729033_1081018605252976_5956141161313195368_n.jpg

We solved this one a week or two ago Dajjal though I don't think anybody came up with the right answer that I think is 14.

I don't know what the answer is, and it seems to have a file attached to it called memit, I think maybe I should delete it. What do you think?

My alarm bells aren't going off on my computer so whatever it is, it is likely harmless. Usually if there's something sinister there, I get a warning. I wouldn't delete it. It's a fun puzzle and if you didn't see it before, some others no doubt didn't see it either.

Okay for today's test, are you left brain or right brain? I took the 20 question test this morning and it came out 57% right brain - 43% left brain which I definitely question as I tend to think those numbers should be reversed. But it was interesting.

Left or Right Brain Test

Back when I was doing a LOT of sewing, there was a constant battle to keep hubby or kids from using my sewing shears to cut out newspaper clippings or any of the gazillion things you do with scissors around the house. Every seamstress or "seamster?" knows that the shears have a precise edge that cuts through fabric perfectly but can be dulled or otherwise made less precise when the shears are used for other things. So there was the attempt to hide them, but if I hid them so well they wouldn't be found, I couldn't find them either. And sometimes we just don't have the brilliant solution when it is so obvious.

12729033_1081018605252976_5956141161313195368_n.jpg

You know that is just going to make me use the sewing machine as a hammer right?

Okay for today's test, are you left brain or right brain? I took the 20 question test this morning and it came out 57% right brain - 43% left brain which I definitely question as I tend to think those numbers should be reversed. But it was interesting.

Left or Right Brain Test
80% Left 20% Right

Should I be worried?

No, but closing your left eye should make little difference

Left or Right Brain Test
80% Left 20% Right

Should I be worried?

No, but closing your left eye should make little difference
Should help me keep my balance.

Forum List

Back