USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
Mr. Kat
For every happiness for Sherry and WQ,
Sherry’s Mom,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Gracie's fur friend Karma,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Againsheila, Alan, Noomi, Spoonman, Freedombecki, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

Wondering if I could sleep in this room:

Amazing-Bedroom-5.jpg

Too much window! Unless there are some mechanical shutters to cover that up, I hate it. :p

Plus, you'd basically have to clean your walls all the time. :lol:
That's what house servants are for...........
It's nice but too sterile for my tastes.

Ernie, Save, Hossfly, Montrovant and I may have missed somebody up there - all left brained? And I am the only one right brained though every test I've ever taken up to now put me left brained? I think I need to take the test again, this time without any distractions.

Well, it's clearly not a very scientific test. :p It's pretty much answer A = left brained, answer B = right brained. The questions are also not put together that well.

For sure 20 questions is pretty limited but having taught this kind of stuff for decades, it wasn't that bad of a quickie test. I was just interested that everybody is coming up left brained but me though I am definitely more left brained than right myself--but there is a right brained side to me. Interesting little exercise though.

leftbrain.jpg
I would consider myself to be 80 or 90% left brain. The extent of my creativity is related to mechanical design and geometric art. I rely on intuition in personal relationships, but am analytical about everything else.

Your Left or Right Brain Test Results:

Left brain inclined · OBJECTIVE
OBJECTIVE
DIGITAL
ANALYTIC
MATH
RATIONAL
ORDER
SYMBOLIC
MEMORY
CREATIVE
ART
INSTINCT
IMAGINATION
MUSIC
EMOTION
Left brain 60% : 40% Right brain

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
Mr. Kat
For every happiness for Sherry and WQ,
Sherry’s Mom,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Gracie's fur friend Karma,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Againsheila, Alan, Noomi, Spoonman, Freedombecki, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

Wondering if I could sleep in this room:

Amazing-Bedroom-5.jpg

Too much window! Unless there are some mechanical shutters to cover that up, I hate it. :p

Plus, you'd basically have to clean your walls all the time. :lol:
That's what house servants are for...........
It's nice but too sterile for my tastes.

Too sterile and too empty and uncomfortable. Even the one chair doesn't look inviting. And I wonder if those are one way windows? Evenso, the morning sun would have me up hours before I would be ready for that, at least in the summertime.

Basically just put together a sack coat (1830s thru 1870s), made it out of muslin and canvas and it's in the dye bath right now, going for dark brown.
Looks similar to this one;

sack%20coat.jpg

This guy was a dedicated coffee lover.

Think you love coffee? This guy was buried in an espresso pot

You've probably seen the iconic Bialetti stove-top espresso pot. The Italian coffeemaker, designed by Alfonso Bialetti, has been around since 1933.

In 1947, his son Renato took over the family business, and eventually the pots became known all over the globe. The company has sold an estimated 330 million of the pots, which are also extremely famous in industrial design. Annoying coffee nerds consider the Moka pot controversial ("Do you like your coffee scalded?"), but they remain fast, cheap, and easy to clean, and result in a pretty nice strong cup of coffee.

Renato died recently at the age of 93, and his family decided to have his ashes buried in a large version of the coffeepot he made famous. Mr. Bialetti's coffeepot-encased cremains were on the altar at his funeral, and have now been buried beside his wife. In related news, this morning you Instagrammed a photo of your cappuccino.

Think you love coffee? This guy was buried in an espresso pot

Gray skies with some rain forecast here today, but into the high 40s!

Frost laws go into effect Monday, which is the earliest here in a long long time.

Well that was nice, 9 1/2 hours sleep, first time in weeks. Now I feel like I could go back to bed and sleep another 9 1/2 hours....... :lol:

LOL you got great sleep and;
I could not sleep last night got only maybe 2 hours. My lower back was hurting to much in order to find a comfortable position.
Happy Friday all !
I hope you have a great weekend.

funny-animals-158.jpg

Well that was nice, 9 1/2 hours sleep, first time in weeks. Now I feel like I could go back to bed and sleep another 9 1/2 hours....... :lol:

Seems the trick is Peach lost sleep and it was given to Ringel.
I'm happy that you got a good nights sleep for a change. :)
The problem with getting a typical 5 1/2 hours sleep then getting almost 10 hours sleep at one time is the body likes it and wants more so I probably wont really wake up for a few hours.
The wife on the other hand didn't sleep well at all, matter of fact she told me she heard that thumping noise and a voice coming from the kitchen in the middle of the night. She got up to investigate and discovered my cell phone "talking". The voice search had started up as it randomly does and was saying; "I don't understand, please repeat". She wasn't happy with me, claimed she went into settings and turned it off........ When it comes to technology and the wife I'll have to go in and see if she wiped the operating system off the phone instead.......

Gray skies with some rain forecast here today, but into the high 40s!

Frost laws go into effect Monday, which is the earliest here in a long long time.

Frost laws?

Yes, we fine nature if winter comes back...

The roads are fragile when frost starts to come out of the ground. There are weight restrictions on trucks to help keep them from breaking apart too much.

Good morning everybody. It is Friday again and

Seems the trick is Peach lost sleep and it was given to Ringel.
I'm happy that you got a good nights sleep for a change. :)

I think he got some of mine too. Returning to the bed to sleep is good for parts of me but I wake up every couple of hours with my shoulder screaming HELP and I have to get up and shake it out to get it feeling normal again. So a good night's sleep has been pretty elusive. This too shall pass. I did note 'funny' on your posting re the kitty but did not mean that to apply to your poor aching back.

Forum List

Back