USMB Coffee Shop IV

Okay for today's test, are you left brain or right brain? I took the 20 question test this morning and it came out 57% right brain - 43% left brain which I definitely question as I tend to think those numbers should be reversed. But it was interesting.

Left or Right Brain Test

66% Left 34% Right.

Some of those questions I almost picked randomly. Either I didn't have a preference or it didn't apply to me. Then there was the one about preferring Sherlock Holmes or Harry Potter types of books. I read mostly fantasy, but I consider Harry Potter to be young adult garbage, while Sherlock Holmes is at least readable. If they meant mystery or fantasy they should have said that. :p

Funny-Coffee-Memes1.jpg
I am never out of coffee. I can run out of just about anything, but I'd be checking sofa cushions for change if need be to have coffee in the house for tomorrow morning.

I am all confused here. How can 4090 plus 10 not equal 5000?
4090 + 10. Use your fingers 4091,4092, 4093, 4094, 4095, 4096, 4097, 4098, 4099, 4100.

Oh yeah....and sheesh I do, or did, taxes for a living. I am sooooooooo brain dead or blonde or all of the above.

This still doesn't seem right...:oops:

I am all confused here. How can 4090 plus 10 not equal 5000?
4090 + 10. Use your fingers 4091,4092, 4093, 4094, 4095, 4096, 4097, 4098, 4099, 4100.

Oh yeah....and sheesh I do, or did, taxes for a living. I am sooooooooo brain dead or blonde or all of the above.

This still doesn't seem right...:oops:

The smartest among us has a brain fart now and then and I'm sorry, but you aren't allowed to be exempt. And I think blond has nothing to do with it. :)

Ernie, Save, Hossfly, Montrovant and I may have missed somebody up there - all left brained? And I am the only one right brained though every test I've ever taken up to now put me left brained? I think I need to take the test again, this time without any distractions.

Ernie, Save, Hossfly, Montrovant and I may have missed somebody up there - all left brained? And I am the only one right brained though every test I've ever taken up to now put me left brained? I think I need to take the test again, this time without any distractions.

Well, it's clearly not a very scientific test. :p It's pretty much answer A = left brained, answer B = right brained. The questions are also not put together that well.

Well, it's clearly not a very scientific test. :p It's pretty much answer A = left brained, answer B = right brained. The questions are also not put together that well.

For sure 20 questions is pretty limited but having taught this kind of stuff for decades, it wasn't that bad of a quickie test. I was just interested that everybody is coming up left brained but me though I am definitely more left brained than right myself--but there is a right brained side to me. Interesting little exercise though.

leftbrain.jpg

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
Mr. Kat
For every happiness for Sherry and WQ,
Sherry’s Mom,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Gracie's fur friend Karma,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Againsheila, Alan, Noomi, Spoonman, Freedombecki, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

Wondering if I could sleep in this room:

Amazing-Bedroom-5.jpg

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
Mr. Kat
For every happiness for Sherry and WQ,
Sherry’s Mom,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Gracie's fur friend Karma,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Againsheila, Alan, Noomi, Spoonman, Freedombecki, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

Wondering if I could sleep in this room:

Amazing-Bedroom-5.jpg

Too much window! Unless there are some mechanical shutters to cover that up, I hate it. :p

Plus, you'd basically have to clean your walls all the time. :lol:

I had my first dream that I can actually remember having in about a year. I was getting worried that I might never dream again.

And good morning Sixfoot and everybody else. Another boring warm sunny day in store for Albuquerque. Hombre and I are expecting luncheon guests and then an afternoon of 42. Thursdays are our 42 day and fun.

Okay for today's test, are you left brain or right brain? I took the 20 question test this morning and it came out 57% right brain - 43% left brain which I definitely question as I tend to think those numbers should be reversed. But it was interesting.

Left or Right Brain Test
It's telling me I'm left brained, heck most of the questions I could have selected yes to both. :dunno:

Forum List

Back