th
Hey Hossfly, always good when you drop in. And here's your coffee:

pop-ink-csa-images-woman-smelling-giant-cup-of-coffee.jpg
Folgers I hope.
Nope, real coffee............ take your pick:

348s.jpg

Here's mine:

iipsrv.fcgi

You know, I have had some great coffee--some of the most expensive gourmet blends, etc.--but for a great morning brew with the newspaper? Folgers (or whatever else is on sale at the grocery store) tastes just fine. And I would venture very few people if given a blind taste test would be able to distinguish between the various blends of unflavored coffees. I could be wrong though I don't think I have all that much unsophisticated palate. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
I was just messin' with him, I keep a can of Folgers or Maxwell House on hand for when I'm just to tired or lazy to grind my own. Yes I can taste the difference but it's what I want sometimes.

The only time I drink Maxwell House or Folgers is if there is no other coffee available. Lol. Yuck! I can definitely tell the difference between cheap and good coffee.

Folgers I hope.

348s.jpg

Here's mine:

iipsrv.fcgi

You know, I have had some great coffee--some of the most expensive gourmet blends, etc.--but for a great morning brew with the newspaper? Folgers (or whatever else is on sale at the grocery store) tastes just fine. And I would venture very few people if given a blind taste test would be able to distinguish between the various blends of unflavored coffees. I could be wrong though I don't think I have all that much unsophisticated palate. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I can totally taste the difference. Folgers, Maxwell House . . . they have a kind of "cardboard" generic flavor. They are not smooth and rich and tastiful. ;)

Folgers I hope.

348s.jpg

Here's mine:

iipsrv.fcgi

I can totally taste the difference. Folgers, Maxwell House . . . they have a kind of "cardboard" generic flavor. They are not smooth and rich and tastiful. ;)

A lot of people say they can and I believe them. But I've served Folgers to a lot of people who were pretty much coffee 'snobs' (and I mean that in a good way because I can't spell the more appropriate word) and they would ask me what blend I was using. Now there is a difference between freshly ground coffee beans and canned coffee for sure, but sometimes the biggest difference is that freshly ground coffee tends to be stronger.

Folgers I hope.

348s.jpg

Here's mine:

iipsrv.fcgi

I like Dunkin Donuts.

They do make great coffee. Better than Starbucks I think. And you know where else you can get a really good cup of coffee? McDonalds.

I've never had McDonald's coffee before. I never go there, so that's probably why. Never been a big fan of McDonald's TBH.

Trying unsuccessfully to wake up at the moment, not even the coffee seems to be helping........ Had a rough day yesterday, didn't feel good most of the day so I didn't make it out to do grocery shopping, will have to do that today. Also gave up trying to grow my hair out and shaved it off last night, it was growing too slowly and was so unruly that I doubt Brylcreem would have been able to control it for more that a few minutes before it sprang back in all directions.

I still think you guys dealing with all the autoimmune stuff should look at this Budwig protocol I'm on. It is still too early to be sure, but it sure seems to be working.

Folgers I hope.

348s.jpg

Here's mine:

iipsrv.fcgi

I like Dunkin Donuts.

They do make great coffee. Better than Starbucks I think. And you know where else you can get a really good cup of coffee? McDonalds.

I've never had McDonald's coffee before. I never go there, so that's probably why. Never been a big fan of McDonald's TBH.

LOL. Nobody is a big fan of McDonalds. But they do make a great cup of coffee.

Folgers I hope.

348s.jpg

Here's mine:

iipsrv.fcgi
Buy my coffee at World Market too, but my espresso of choice is La Llave. My every day coffee is Costa Rican Terrazu. I keep some Brazilian Estate, Sumatra and Free Market Guatemalan. WM doesn't stock the Guatemalan any more so I get that at another store close by WM in Pensacola. I've been drinking some Philippino Barracu lately. Very earthy and hated it at first, but now I love the stuff.
Of course, my favorite, pamper myself coffee is Jamaican Blue Mountain, but at $50/pound, I save it for special occasions.

Folgers I hope.

348s.jpg

Here's mine:

iipsrv.fcgi
Buy my coffee at World Market too, but my espresso of choice is La Llave. My every day coffee is Costa Rican Terrazu. I keep some Brazilian Estate, Sumatra and Free Market Guatemalan. WM doesn't stock the Guatemalan any more so I get that at another store close by WM in Pensacola. I've been drinking some Philippino Barracu lately. Very earthy and hated it at first, but now I love the stuff.
Of course, my favorite, pamper myself coffee is Jamaican Blue Mountain, but at $50/pound, I save it for special occasions.

Yeah, we already knew that you were a coffee snob, Ernie! :p

No problem. About half of adults will come up with 5,000.
I look at a column of numbers like that and look for like numbers. In this case, I saw 1,000 repeated 4 times; 4,000 then the smaller numbers, 40 + 30+ 20 + 10 = 100...

I am all confused here. How can 4090 plus 10 not equal 5000?

I came up with 5000 for that math problem.

Step by step. . . .

1000 + 40 = 1040.

1000 + 1040 = 2040

2040 + 30 = 2070

1000 + 2070 = 3070

20 + 3070 = 3090

3090 + 1000 = 4090

4090 + 10 = 5000
4090 + 10 = 4,100

Oh my gosh! I told you guys I suck at math! :lol:

You and tens of thousands of others who also got 5000. And I'm not sure yet there isn't a twist in there somewhere that I'm missing.

Just saw this video or one similar to it on Accuweather when I was checking our weather. This footage was taken this week at Niagra Falls. Awesome. . . . (And gives us a lot of sympathy for Chris who isn't that far from there.)

Forum List

Back