USMB Coffee Shop IV

Wishing the best of trips and the meet up. I suspect we will discover GW and Sheila are even more likeable than we imagine now.

Well, I finally sold the damn bird dresser. Also sold my hand made footstool and my wrought iron hallway stand. She is coming back next week to buy the dresser I am currently using and a couple of canvas paintings.

My house is now almost empty except my room and MrGs room. I have patio furniture in the den now, two end tables, couple of vases and that's it. In the patio room...another patio chair and a plant stand of fake flowers.

Just thinking about what my house used to look like 5 short years ago.....wow. Bald compared to then.

Any future roomies better have their own furniture cuz I don't have any left that they can borrow. But..it's money for moving time whenever moving time comes.
aHHHH, Gracie...that is so sad....
Meh. It's just stuff. As I keep telling myself "if it won't fit in a tipi, I don't really need it". And...I can always replace it with more stuff once settled. :)

Actually I envy you a bit. We are still culling, pitching, donating, giving away stuff and it doesn't look like we've made a dent in it. We once were able to move everything we owned in a small U-Haul truck.

Apologies to you guys, but those of us gals who have had kids - and husbands - I know will relate to this. This was another one of those that made me laugh out loud. Too good not to post:

Apologies to you guys, but those of us gals who have had kids - and husbands - I know will relate to this. This was another one of those that made me laugh out loud. Too good not to post:

Sorry, no image shown. :dunno:

Hmmm. Shows up for me and on your post. Just as well. You probably wouldn't relate. :)

Hmmm. Shows up for me and on your post. Just as well. You probably wouldn't relate. :)

It depends on where the image is located on the web, if it's a log-in site it will only be visible while you are logged in to that site, some use cookies so anyone with an ad blocker will not be able to see it, some owners of the image will block it being posted anywhere they do not give express permission to. :dunno:

It depends on where the image is located on the web, if it's a log-in site it will only be visible while you are logged in to that site, some use cookies so anyone with an ad blocker will not be able to see it, some owners of the image will block it being posted anywhere they do not give express permission to. :dunno:

This one was on Facebook and I have posted a bunch of stuff from FB that you and others could see. Strange.

This one was on Facebook and I have posted a bunch of stuff from FB that you and others could see. Strange.
Could be copyright protected. :dunno:

If so then why can I see it? Just one of those weird glitches.

If so then why can I see it? Just one of those weird glitches.
:dunno:

I don't have time to clean up the blood.

I did go to the source of the photo to see if I could get a different URL but alas, the only source for that photo also posted it on FB. Oh well. Take my word for it. It was funny.

Well, I finally sold the damn bird dresser. Also sold my hand made footstool and my wrought iron hallway stand. She is coming back next week to buy the dresser I am currently using and a couple of canvas paintings.

My house is now almost empty except my room and MrGs room. I have patio furniture in the den now, two end tables, couple of vases and that's it. In the patio room...another patio chair and a plant stand of fake flowers.

Just thinking about what my house used to look like 5 short years ago.....wow. Bald compared to then.

Any future roomies better have their own furniture cuz I don't have any left that they can borrow. But..it's money for moving time whenever moving time comes.
aHHHH, Gracie...that is so sad....
Meh. It's just stuff. As I keep telling myself "if it won't fit in a tipi, I don't really need it". And...I can always replace it with more stuff once settled. :)

Actually I envy you a bit. We are still culling, pitching, donating, giving away stuff and it doesn't look like we've made a dent in it. We once were able to move everything we owned in a small U-Haul truck.
I could move what I have left in the den/dining room/patio room in my van.
MrG could move his stuff in his truck. One trip.
My room, it will all fit in the van. Not counting my bed and recliner. So two trips for MrGs truck. Outside stuff? IF there is a small patio wherever we land? In MrGs truck. I want my swing and I refuse REFUSE to get rid of Gracie's wrought iron lounge chair she claimed as her own so many years ago. Now its MINE.

Would someone please add some cream and sugar to this? Thanks in advance.
I asked for regular coffee at Starbucks and it tastes like worm sweat without condiments

giphy.gif

regular coffee at Starbucks

Is there such a thing as reg coffee at this place you speak of? I have been in a Starbucks twice in my life. First time I was with my Grandson and I bought him a chocolate milk. I refused to pay that much for coffee.
Second time I was leaving Barber shop and seen a State Policeman walk into Starbucks next door. I was half way to my truck and I turned around with the intention of buy the Trooper a cup of Joe. He was no where to be seen when I entered. Was a bathroom stop for him. He left the men's room and walked out the door. To this day I have never bought a coffee at Starbucks.

Would someone please add some cream and sugar to this? Thanks in advance.
I asked for regular coffee at Starbucks and it tastes like worm sweat without condiments

giphy.gif

This is a self service place Hossfly so help yourself to a wide assortment of unflavored and flavored creamers and any sort of sweetener you want. And if you want them super fresh. . .

upload_2016-5-24_17-39-11.png

upload_2016-5-24_17-38-10.png

regular coffee at Starbucks

Is there such a thing as reg coffee at this place you speak of? I have been in a Starbucks twice in my life. First time I was with my Grandson and I bought him a chocolate milk. I refused to pay that much for coffee.
Second time I was leaving Barber shop and seen a State Policeman walk into Starbucks next door. I was half way to my truck and I turned around with the intention of buy the Trooper a cup of Joe. He was no where to be seen when I entered. Was a bathroom stop for him. He left the men's room and walked out the door. To this day I have never bought a coffee at Starbucks.

We used to stop in a Starbucks for a cappuccino after choir practice--you did pay four prices for it but it was kind of the in thing to do. And then I discovered Dunkin Donuts that had the same thing - better product and much cheaper. But all that was when I was still working and not so careful with my pennies. Now the coffee comes out of our own Mr. Coffee machine or if we splurge and buy coffee out, we go to McDonalds. They have absolutely the very best cup of coffee around here and you don't have to pay a lot for it.

Forum List

Back