USMB Coffee Shop IV

As y'all can see, I can't sleep. Over my funk after yet another good cry. My big girl panties skipped down today, but I got them pulled back up after I had my whine. I honestly don't know how I am dealing with this, but obviously it's a hit and miss thing, plus I feel bad being a bummer to everyone when I do come here and whine. I don't want to bring everyone down but I guess the old saying of misery wants company is true. :(

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Sweetie, you could never be a bummer here. We're all "family", and a fairly well-adjusted one, at that. I suppose many of us are frustrated that we cannot help more.
I am a bummer again today. We just got news that we do not qualify for a loan to buy an El cheapo house. The only way we could buy is to find a seller carry...and those are hard to find since most want half down..which we don't have. And finding a rental is proving just as difficult. I had high hopes on finding something in AZ, but every time I doubt get too excited because the forces seem to be against us.

Sometimes I wonder if someone put a curse on me.

Hang in there Gracie, I'm still collecting information.
The rent in Benson at the lower end for really nice places, you know not dumps, but really nice - range from 589.00 to 435.00 a month. Still cheaper than Tucson than you are looking at for 600.00
HUD - still looking into that but one bedroom apts start at 130.00 a month. The Apt. complex is just a few years old and they look really nice.
Hubby was suppose to go there and see if any are avaible, but he forgot.
He's going there Mon. or Tue.
Thank you so much for the help, hon. We can do 600 or 700 with utilities paid. I hope something can be found. Don't forget our furry daughter Karma!
Hugs a bunch to you!

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Up early this morning. Have already swept and mopped the floor in the Coffee Shop, wiped down the tables, and washed up all the dirty dishes. Leaving now to go pick up the fresh donuts. Coffee should be ready by the time I get back with the goodies. Think I'll also grab some muffins too. You guys get a move on. Take your showers and brush your pearly whites then come on down for some Coffee Shop action.

Up early this morning. Have already swept and mopped the floor in the Coffee Shop, wiped down the tables, and washed up all the dirty dishes. Leaving now to go pick up the fresh donuts. Coffee should be ready by the time I get back with the goodies. Think I'll also grab some muffins too. You guys get a move on. Take your showers and brush your pearly whites then come on down for some Coffee Shop action.

Thank you BBD. We just hugged our house guests good bye and sent them on their way back to Texas. All is quiet on the home front now and while I hate to see loved ones go, will enjoy a day without any responsibilities in particular. And it is soooooo nice to have everything done in the CS too. I've missed you. :)

Thank you BBD. We just hugged our house guests good bye and sent them on their way back to Texas. All is quiet on the home front now and while I hate to see loved ones go, will enjoy a day without any responsibilities in particular. And it is soooooo nice to have everything done in the CS too. I've missed you. :)

Yep, time to get back to math....

That's the downside of a holiday. You have to get back to the stuff you took a holiday from. :)

Off to bed. This RV is COLD tonight so I wanna suggle with karma and get warm!

Hugs to you guys. Reading your stories makes me feel human and normal..so keep it up!

Nite nite

Still sending all possible strong vibes for a solution to your dilemma, Gracie. I just wish you lived in an area with better support services or that wasn't so expensive. I wish your former landlord had allowed you to stay in one of the rooms until you could make other arrangements. I wish. . . .if wishes were horses and all that. . .

My shirttail cousin here feels like she is facing a jail sentence having to move into a house in L.A. that she inherited because she has to live in it for two years to qualify it as her primary residence so she can sell it without taking a whopping capital gains tax. But instead of evicting her renter, she will just move in with him--a young man, the cousin in in her 60's--so that he can take his time to find another suitable place to live. And as long as he pays a smaller but reasonable rent to stay there, that helps her out with utilities and other expenses too.

Any chance your former landlord would rent out a room or two to you and the mister and Karma?

In case any of you need something to do in this long Thanksgiving weekend:

14079992_1038885339564425_7506245781081124229_n.jpg

And remember that all your Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals you order on line this weekend come with a free cat bed or play house.

15170837_10154350779803124_5666363804418124924_n.jpg

That's the downside of a holiday. You have to get back to the stuff you took a holiday from. :)

Well, I never said math was a downside...
26.gif

Forum List

Back