USMB Coffee Shop IV

If anyone is on facebook and they see a link saying Cliff Richard died, Do not click on it. It leads to a scam that says it is a warning from Microsoft that you have a virus. It says if you do not ring up a telephone number Microsoft will disable your computer to stop the virus spreading. But that's a lie.

Happy Thanksgiving all!!

Gotta get dressed here soon and make a quick run to Albertsons, forgot to pick up taters. Was going to go to Wally world last night then the wife told me it would be a bad idea...... Early Black Friday sales started yesterday.......

My wife and MiL went to Walmart last night on purpose! :cuckoo:

The weather in England has been mild. Today is the first time I have turned on the heater for a week. Its clearly global warming, as a few years ago I had to use heating from September.

Happy Thanksgiving all!!

Gotta get dressed here soon and make a quick run to Albertsons, forgot to pick up taters. Was going to go to Wally world last night then the wife told me it would be a bad idea...... Early Black Friday sales started yesterday.......

I even had a hard time trying to shop Walmart online, I can't imagine how terrible it would have been to actually be in a store. :p

And so it's Black Friday! Without leaving the Luxurois Pimplebutt Estate or changing out of my sweatpants and T-shirt, I've all but finished my Christmas shopping! Only my sister-in-law remains unschooled for. But I did buy her a t-shirt commemorating one of her favorite television shows, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. WQ and I had a wonderful time with the family at my Mom's house. My lunch today was yummy leftovers.:thup:

macaroni-and-cheese.jpg

31e0845719900f3e2efed40d82715120.jpg

If anyone is on facebook and they see a link saying Cliff Richard died, Do not click on it. It leads to a scam that says it is a warning from Microsoft that you have a virus. It says if you do not ring up a telephone number Microsoft will disable your computer to stop the virus spreading. But that's a lie.

There are a lot of those going around Dajjal, and many won't allow you to exit the warning screen hoping to get you to click on a link to an infected or otherwise bad site.

Quickest, simplest remedy: Control, alt, delete simultaneously will get you out of it on earlier Windows system. On Win !0 it takes you to a menu screen - select Task Manager and when it comes up, close whatever browser you are using--IE or Chrome or whatever--and the threat goes away.

I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. WQ and I had a wonderful time with the family at my Mom's house. My lunch today was yummy leftovers.:thup:

macaroni-and-cheese.jpg

If or when you and WQ come to my house for dinner, Sherry, I promise I will have deviled eggs. I like them a lot, but I think you like them better than anybody I know. :)

And so it's Black Friday! Without leaving the Luxurois Pimplebutt Estate or changing out of my sweatpants and T-shirt, I've all but finished my Christmas shopping! Only my sister-in-law remains unschooled for. But I did buy her a t-shirt commemorating one of her favorite television shows, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

We're pretty much done too, and we shopped the same way Nosmo. I'll do a bit today to see what Black Friday specials are on line and again Monday that will be 'Cyber Monday' as I have a few more things to get but we're pretty well done. We already have our son & family's stuff wrapped and boxed for them to take home to Texas tomorrow. None of us NEED anything any more and we've all agreed that it is silly just buying stuff that nobody needs and will just put away until they forget why they have it and throw it or give it away to somebody else. We'll have our daughter's gift(s) shipped directly to her in California unless she decides to come here for Christmas.

Shipping is sometimes more expensive now than the stuff we ship.

But these days we do try to choose simple and not costly gifts that have special meaning or significance and that won't be a burden on those who receive them.

On that note our son and family brought us our Christmas gifts when they came--two beautiful "My PIllow"s that you see on TV. I have been watching those ads and dying to try them. They are everything as advertised. We are thrilled as we probably would never have gone to that expense for pillows ourselves.

There's something magical about deviled eggs. Eating them makes you smile all over beginning with your tummy!

Happy Thanksgiving all!!

I even had a hard time trying to shop Walmart online, I can't imagine how terrible it would have been to actually be in a store. :p

They'll at least make fantastic battle buddies when the zombies come! :D

macaroni-and-cheese.jpg

Hory sheet! Did you take those pics yourself? That;s incredibre! :eek:

macaroni-and-cheese.jpg

Sherry could have. But she is our most adept and talented Coffee Shop member at searching for and finding just the right photo to make or illustrate a point. :)

macaroni-and-cheese.jpg

Sherry could have. But she is our most adept and talented Coffee Shop member at searching for and finding just the right photo to make or illustrate a point. :)

Ah, a kindred spirit. I'm adept at doing the similar things with memes. It's a fun art. :)

Forum List

Back