USMB Coffee Shop IV

In case any of you need something to do in this long Thanksgiving weekend:

14079992_1038885339564425_7506245781081124229_n.jpg

The green one.
That was too easy. :)

Look at the yellow switch one more time. :afro:

Nice!
Thats what I get for being on a small tablet with elderly failing eyes. :biggrin:
I gotta go back to my big computer screen. :lmao:
c8abcbe2b0244fd0aee627929cf6408a.jpg

I did my Christmas shopping yesterday and I also bought myself a new TV. It was a birthday present as I was using the money I got for my birthday to do my shopping. I had originally planned to get a particular Black Friday deal, but that fell through. At that point I considered waiting until Cyber Monday to shop, but decided that since I didn't know just what deals I might get on Cyber Monday, I should go ahead and just get everything out of the way with the available deals. I got a 40" TV for a pretty good price. Well, today I see a list of some deals Amazon is going to have for Cyber Monday, and among them is a 50" TV for $145. That's not much more than I paid for a 40", darn it! I should have been patient.

I'm trying to console myself by thinking that the TV will be gone so fast that I might have missed out on it anyway. :lol:

The green one.

Nice!
Thats what I get for being on a small tablet with elderly failing eyes. :biggrin:

YEAH !
Boy howdy that's the ticket. :)
The bigger the better eh?
Too bad it won't fit on my computer desk. :lmao:

The green one.

Nice!

Yes please. :eek:
I know, right? :lol:
It's probably quite expensive. A much cheaper route is to go with a regular 32" HDTV (1080P) with HDMI ports. The resolution is not that of a high end computer monitor but not to the degree you would really notice.

The green one.

Nice!

YEAH !
Wall mount....... :eusa_whistle:

Someone claimed they mounted a 60" on the wall with wireless mouse and wireless keyboard. a bit overkill for me..........

The green one.

Nice!

YEAH !
Wall mount....... :eusa_whistle:

My desk sits in front of a window.
I'm not giving up my view of the wildlife in my backyard for nothing.
I fought hubby fair and square over that prime spot and I'm not giving it up periord.! :)

Someone claimed they mounted a 60" on the wall with wireless mouse and wireless keyboard. a bit overkill for me..........

Get out of my living room!
We have a 39" HDTV in the living room and we're perfectly happy with it. A 32" for a monitor would be great for me, I play games and stream video, anything larger would be too much for up close viewing. Plasmas give you the best picture but I've read they can still have image burn issues when used as computer monitors.

We have a 39" HDTV in the living room and we're perfectly happy with it. A 32" for a monitor would be great for me, I play games and stream video, anything larger would be too much for up close viewing. Plasmas give you the best picture but I've read they can still have image burn issues when used as computer monitors.

55" LED TV in the living room, with the desktop computer hooked up to it, wireless mouse and keyboard. Each spot on the couch is a reclining desk chair. I came up with this idea in 2008, and I've noticed a lot of people doing the same in recent years. Word. :afro:

55" LED TV in the living room, with the desktop computer hooked up to it, wireless mouse and keyboard. Each spot on the couch is a reclining desk chair. I came up with this idea in 2008, and I've noticed a lot of people doing the same in recent years. Word. :afro:
The fusion of TV and computers continues apace. The wife watches the TV and I typically go into my office and play on my computers, I want to meld one of my computers into a pure entertainment setup.

Cheating!
No wonder you could see it easier.
Try looking at it with a 10" screen. :p

Seriously , thats a really nice set up you have.

Cheating!

Currently my gaming computer has a 24" and my Linux machine a 22", my laptop is a 18".

The fusion of TV and computers continues apace. The wife watches the TV and I typically go into my office and play on my computers, I want to meld one of my computers into a pure entertainment setup.

Imagine a single Windows machine that plays:

CD's
DVD's
BluRay's
Nintendo
Super Nintendo
N64
GameCube
Wii
Sega Masters System
Sega Genesis
Sega CD
Sega Saturn
Sega Dreamcast
Playstation
Playstation 2
Playstation Portable
(soon PS3)
(soon PSVita)
XBOX
(soon XBOX 360)

And be able to boot into an Android OS that is dedicated to streaming over 4,000 different live, movie, news, sports, PPV, and sitcom channels for free (legally).

These are just a scratch of the surface with regards to what a desktop computer in the living room can do!

Cheating!

If ya ain't cheatin' ya ain't tryin'! :dance:

CD's
DVD's
BluRay's
Nintendo
Super Nintendo
N64
GameCube
Wii
Sega Masters System
Sega Genesis
Sega CD
Sega Saturn
Sega Dreamcast
Playstation
Playstation 2
Playstation Portable
(soon PS3)
(soon PSVita)
XBOX
(soon XBOX 360)

And be able to boot into an Android OS that is dedicated to streaming over 4,000 different live, movie, news, sports, PPV, and sitcom channels for free (legally).

These are just a scratch of the surface with regards to what a desktop computer in the living room can do!
Most of which I don't really care about. :dunno:

CD's
DVD's
BluRay's
Nintendo
Super Nintendo
N64
GameCube
Wii
Sega Masters System
Sega Genesis
Sega CD
Sega Saturn
Sega Dreamcast
Playstation
Playstation 2
Playstation Portable
(soon PS3)
(soon PSVita)
XBOX
(soon XBOX 360)

Most of which I don't really care about. :dunno:

Meh. Just throwing ideas out there. I have many. :beer:

Forum List

Back