USMB Coffee Shop IV

The cold snap is gone and we are back to normal of overnight lows in the 40's and 30's.
The humming birds are happy! :)

That is FREEEZING!

We're having low 40s at night - can't stand it. Too too too cold.

Lots better than 18 two nights ago.
80 is too cold for me. :lmao:

I find that 75 is the Perfect Temperature.

I find that 85 is perfect for me. :)
Like I've said many times, I am a true desert rat.

Last edited:
Bonjour, Hello thank you everybody for the welcome :)

Roy Orbison

roy-4b17ff0.gif

I love your signature Dalia! :)
The T-rex soldier :biggrin::biggrin:

The cold snap is gone and we are back to normal of overnight lows in the 40's and 30's.
Other than the cool, overcast and rainy sky......... Well at least here.......

Yeah we got up to more snowfall this morning but just a dusting and the sun is out off and on now.

Other than the cool, overcast and rainy sky......... Well at least here.......

Yeah we got up to more snowfall this morning but just a dusting and the sun is out off and on now.
It's not the sun going on and off, it's Save entertaining himself........

Ps9Ch.gif
Bravo ...so funny i adore cat :badgrin:

tumblr_n1497gYvFA1qdlh1io1_250.gif

That is FREEEZING!

Lots better than 18 two nights ago.
80 is too cold for me. :lmao:

I find that 75 is the Perfect Temperature.

I find that 85 is perfect for me. :)
Like I've said many times, I am a true desert rat.

We were so honored with the opening theme song for the movie Dark Star we now have a Dark Star Road named after it. :lmao:

That is FREEEZING!

Wasn't it Mark Twain who said the coldest winter he ever spent was San Francisco in July? Is Oakland that much warmer? :)

That is FREEEZING!

Wasn't it Mark Twain who said the coldest winter he ever spent was San Francisco in July? Is Oakland that much warmer? :)

Oakland has much better weather than SF!!!!! When it's foggy in SF in the summer, we usually have a sunny day. Perfect!

That is FREEEZING!

Oakland has much better weather than SF!!!!! When it's foggy in SF in the summer, we usually have a sunny day. Perfect!

I can believe that. We can have a situation in which snow or ice has closed every highway leading out of Albuquerque but here in the city the sun is shining and it is pretty pleasant. Or I would leave our place up on the mountain when it was snowing and there would be a foot of snow on the ground and 12 miles later at the first exit in Albuquerque the sun would be shining and it was a fine day.

And....no surprise....it's not gonna happen. I was all excited, but....it fell through. So, back to the drawing board.

Bummed. Gonna try to keep my big girl panties on though and not whine about it...too much, anyway.

:(

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I am not surprised. I'm just telling myself it isn't meant to be and beyond our understanding. In short, something else is meant to be...its just a road we must travel to finally find our true destination. Not fun, but since when is it supposed to be?

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Bonjour, Hello thank you everybody for the welcome :)

Roy Orbison

roy-4b17ff0.gif

I love your signature Dalia! :)
The T-rex soldier :biggrin::biggrin:

Bonsoir à tous, thank you esthermoon, she is pretty cool T-Rex doing D Day;)

Bonjour Dalia. I like the T-rex too. But how do you know she is a she?

Bonsoir Foxfire, i was talking about my signature.:)

I know. I was just teasing you. :) You referred to the T-rex as a 'she'. I was just wondering how you know it is a girl? :)

Warning: if you have a French/English translator, I hope this does not come out as weird on your end as it did when I put it in my translator to translate to French.

Forum List

Back