USMB Coffee Shop IV

1ywxad.jpg

2itpu1s.jpg

2v3m2hz.jpg

x2mgt3.jpg

2my6x61.jpg

16j0v2h.jpg

dnil3o.jpg

And nope...don't know nuttin about horses. Bet they are expensive, therefore,I don't wanna know, lol. However, I am sure i can find a housemate for the spare bedroom (it is 3 bdrms, 2 baths...I'm taking my own room and MrG is taking his)..which leaves one left...and that person MIGHT have a horse and want to live NEAR their horse and I just happen to have a place to put said horse, and they have their own room and house privileges to boot!

Hey, bud! How you been? I have missed this place even though i have been reading the CS whenever I could get my fingers to hit the small itty bitty buttons on that damn cell phone. Just not posting much due to that. I so missed my pc but I have it back...for the moment anyway.

Folks letting us use their RV said we could have it til the end of January. That is two months. But, if we get this place, he wants the rent Jan 1, which means we have to head on out of here in about 3 weeks. Its a 12 hour drive, too.

Kinda scarey. Gotta turn the electric on, check the propane people cuz it is not natural gas, find out which dish is hanging there on the roof and maybe get that going..maybe not. Might just do netflix and fuck tv. Gotta have internet though. So...lots to do, not alot of time to do it, long assed drive and money being spent...again. Stash pot is getting mighty low.

AND...we have nothing left. That means more money to hit thrift shops for plates, pots, utensils, drapes, beds, furniture, etc. Oh, and call the trash people for pick up every week. Money money money and shit fire and save the matches...I don't know if we will eat for a month after doing all that.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Hey, bud! How you been? I have missed this place even though i have been reading the CS whenever I could get my fingers to hit the small itty bitty buttons on that damn cell phone. Just not posting much due to that. I so missed my pc but I have it back...for the moment anyway.

Folks letting us use their RV said we could have it til the end of January. That is two months. But, if we get this place, he wants the rent Jan 1, which means we have to head on out of here in about 3 weeks. Its a 12 hour drive, too.

Kinda scarey. Gotta turn the electric on, check the propane people cuz it is not natural gas, find out which dish is hanging there on the roof and maybe get that going..maybe not. Might just do netflix and fuck tv. Gotta have internet though. So...lots to do, not alot of time to do it, long assed drive and money being spent...again. Stash pot is getting mighty low.

AND...we have nothing left. That means more money to hit thrift shops for plates, pots, utensils, drapes, beds, furniture, etc. Oh, and call the trash people for pick up every week. Money money money and shit fire and save the matches...I don't know if we will eat for a month after doing all that.

The place looks quite livable Gracie, actually at least to us who are desert dwellers. Any neighbors nearby? How close to the grocery store? If you haven't dealt with propane heat and private well, etc., it is a learning curve but we mastered it fairly easily so I am sure you and Mr. G can too. So if this is your solution for now, I so hope it works out for you.

Giz is mostly acting like his old self again, running around, trilling wanting to go outside but he still occasionally retreats to the cat carrier. Obviously he's feeling better, he doesn't feel hot to the touch, his coat is smooth and shiny again and he's walking around with his tail up as opposed to tucked between his rear legs. Two more days of anti-inflammatories to give him then monitor to see if the fever returns, if it does then we might be facing a very difficult choice.

The cold snap is gone and we are back to normal of overnight lows in the 40's and 30's.
The humming birds are happy! :)

The cold snap is gone and we are back to normal of overnight lows in the 40's and 30's.
The humming birds are happy! :)

That is FREEEZING!

We're having low 40s at night - can't stand it. Too too too cold.

Forum List

Back