USMB Coffee Shop IV

You know, since the changeover here at U.S.M.B. I really tried to hate the Xenforo software as I was so used to V-Bulletin. But I have gotten used to this and have come to appreciate the many neat features Xenforo offers that V-Bulletin doesn't, though I still miss a few features V-Bulletin offers that Xenforo doesn't.

One of the things I miss is having the birthdays come up each day. I have asked C_K about this and he says Xenforo has no provision to do that. So I have been maintaining a birthday list of sorts here in the Coffee Shop but I don't have everybody's, and because they are sometimes so far apart I don't check the list every day.

So sure enough, I missed Hossfly 's birthday on the 8th and Kat 's birthday on the 13th. I apologize to both and hope they were happy. But they get cakes anyway.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HOSSFLY and KAT

il_570xN.59915503.jpg

th

th

normal_Kat_Birthday_-_9-18-07.jpg

You know, since the changeover here at U.S.M.B. I really tried to hate the Xenforo software as I was so used to V-Bulletin. But I have gotten used to this and have come to appreciate the many neat features Xenforo offers that V-Bulletin doesn't, though I still miss a few features V-Bulletin offers that Xenforo doesn't.

One of the things I miss is having the birthdays come up each day. I have asked C_K about this and he says Xenforo has no provision to do that. So I have been maintaining a birthday list of sorts here in the Coffee Shop but I don't have everybody's, and because they are sometimes so far apart I don't check the list every day.

So sure enough, I missed Hossfly 's birthday on the 8th and Kat 's birthday on the 13th. I apologize to both and hope they were happy. But they get cakes anyway.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HOSSFLY and KAT

il_570xN.59915503.jpg

th

th

Awwwwww thank you! ♥♥ And Happy Birthday Hossfly

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HOSSFLY and KAT

il_570xN.59915503.jpg

th

th

Happy birthday. :D

Top-20-Very-Funny-Birthday-Quotes-birthday.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I took a short nap in my recliner this afternoon. It's almost a daily ritual. Taco lays on my lap and takes a snooze with me unless Mrs. BBD is sitting in her chair. If she is, the little twerp is sitting with her. Anyway, while I was taking my nap I had an interesting dream. I dreamed there were 5 squirrels standing around a burn barrel with a fire in it burning nicely and they were singing Christmas carols. They sounded pretty nice too.

I took a short nap in my recliner this afternoon. It's almost a daily ritual. Taco lays on my lap and takes a snooze with me unless Mrs. BBD is sitting in her chair. If she is, the little twerp is sitting with her. Anyway, while I was taking my nap I had an interesting dream. I dreamed there were 5 squirrels standing around a burn barrel with a fire in it burning nicely and they were singing Christmas carols. They sounded pretty nice too.

Did the Three Wise Chipmunks show up?

You'd better have that checked out, BBD.

I Googled it:

Dreaming of a squirrel means that you are involved in a fruitless relationship or a business project that will fail to bring you profits. Squirrels in dreams suggest that you are hoarding something or that you must learn to let go of a person or situation in your waking life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HOSSFLY and KAT

il_570xN.59915503.jpg

th

th

Thanks, Kat

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HOSSFLY and KAT

il_570xN.59915503.jpg

th

th

Thanks Foxfyre !

Forum List

Back