USMB Coffee Shop IV

Well, my relationship with the new girl is tumultuous at best. Why do the good looking women always have so much baggage? Do they just need a good man to help straighten it out for them, or aren't they capable?

IDK... but I'm a patient sort, and I know better after all these years than to just give the heart at a drop of a hat. It's more like wait and see what happens.

I have hope... I think I see promise... even when I ignore her she keeps coming back. She has to want it, I can't be the only one. She knows I like her so... the future is a crap shoot.

Depends on what type of baggage.
We all have some types simply by life's experiences.
For some they just can't get over the hump.
Some just don't want to.
There are many reasons why.
Mainly I find it's an excuse to beat up oneself. Be it male or female. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Well, my relationship with the new girl is tumultuous at best. Why do the good looking women always have so much baggage? Do they just need a good man to help straighten it out for them, or aren't they capable?

IDK... but I'm a patient sort, and I know better after all these years than to just give the heart at a drop of a hat. It's more like wait and see what happens.

I have hope... I think I see promise... even when I ignore her she keeps coming back. She has to want it, I can't be the only one. She knows I like her so... the future is a crap shoot.

Hang in there!!
She's coming over tomorrow to watch a movie on the new TV. We need to spend more time together, and I never thought I'd ever say that, but, we do. I think the more time we spend together, the less time we'll want to spend apart. That's just my read... I could be wrong but, that's usually the way it happens.

Probably right. Is the only way you can really get to know one another.
So why do the good looking ones always have baggage?

Some just don't want to.
So... I'm going to be totally honest here... just asking... do good looking women have a harder time dealing with fact that lots of men chase them, or do they use that, or does that change the way they think of men?

I have to edit that to... I have had my share of good looking women, but some of them don't have baggage...

Hang in there!!
She's coming over tomorrow to watch a movie on the new TV. We need to spend more time together, and I never thought I'd ever say that, but, we do. I think the more time we spend together, the less time we'll want to spend apart. That's just my read... I could be wrong but, that's usually the way it happens.

I don't know that they do, but, I tend to agree with Peach.

Is it baggage you can't adjust to or tolerate?? That's the big question.

Hang in there!!

I guess I can't expect you guys to give me much of a response unless I tell you what's going on.... hmmmm....

OK... wow... IDK... hard to bare the facts here... I'll think about it...

... let's just say she has a "good friend" that's a GUY... but swears up one side and down the other that she is NOT attracted to him... and there are strings attached there...

Hang in there!!

I guess I can't expect you guys to give me much of a response unless I tell you what's going on.... hmmmm....

... let's just say she has a "good friend" that's a GUY... but swears up one side and down the other that she is NOT attracted to him... and there are strings attached there...

hmmm
I have lots of guy friends. I guess it depends on what it means. If I were with someone...like a commitment..I probably would not be real crazy about him hanging with another woman..........but then again it depends on the circumstances.

Some just don't want to.
So... I'm going to be totally honest here... just asking... do good looking women have a harder time dealing with fact that lots of men chase them, or do they use that, or does that change the way they think of men?

I have to edit that to... I have had my share of good looking women, but some of them don't have baggage...

It's usually a bad social experiance in middle school or high school of some type of social trama.
They get targeted because they are pretty.

hmmm
I have lots of guy friends. I guess it depends on what it means. If I were with someone...like a commitment..I probably would not be real crazy about him hanging with another woman..........but then again it depends on the circumstances.
Well that's where I'm at, Kat... kinda hanging back my emotions until I know that this other guy is truly just a hang around "buddy" like she says. She wants to take off and go on a vacation with me too, and that kinda tells me she doesn't care for this other guy as a "boyfriend." I usually can read a person, and I "think" she's sincere. This shouldn't be so hard, but I guess at this point in life, I just don't want to be played.

hmmm
Well that's where I'm at, Kat... kinda hanging back my emotions until I know that this other guy is truly just a hang around "buddy" like she says. She wants to take off and go on a vacation with me too, and that kinda tells me she doesn't care for this other guy as a "boyfriend." I usually can read a person, and I "think" she's sincere. This shouldn't be so hard, but I guess at this point in life, I just don't want to be played.

There is nothing wrong with being cautious. :)

hmmm

I don't blame you. Proceed with caution, and give it time is what I would try to do.

hmmm

I don't blame you. Proceed with caution, and give it time is what I would try to do.
Back in the day when I was young... it was all so simple... either we hit it off or we didn't, it was instantaneous. Now, you have to go through this lengthy vetting process... almost takes the fun out of it.

MJB HB keep going

Welcome to the Coffee Shop aris2chat. I figured out right away that you're a friend of Hossfly's. You couldn't have a better one. Anyway we're happy he lured you in here. First timers get a complimentary beverage too and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:

cocktail1.jpg

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition,
Kat's mom and her sister,
Saveliberty for wellness,
Ringel's Gizmo,
Hombre for wellness,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, and all others who need to find their way back.

Door County Wisconsin
65403-door-county-wi-nor2014-photo-by-markos-berndt-original.jpg

MJB12741 celebrated his birthday a week ago today. A belated Happy Birthday, Mike!

Also having another birthday is aris2chat Happy Birthday, Aris!

Sadly I know the feeling. Getting to a point where I have to start cutting down on how many hours I can give to care taking.
Beginning to search for my words and forget what I'm trying to say. Hope my posts don't become gibberish over the coming years, just my spelling :)

hmmm

Back in the day when I was young... it was all so simple... either we hit it off or we didn't, it was instantaneous. Now, you have to go through this lengthy vetting process... almost takes the fun out of it.

People have changed in general it seems. Not all, but it is harder to get to know someone now days. That's why I say, hang in there. If something is meant to happen, it IS going to happen. Relax, and enjoy......you will know soon enough. :)

MJB12741 celebrated his birthday a week ago today. A belated Happy Birthday, Mike!

Also having another birthday is aris2chat Happy Birthday, Aris!

Sadly I know the feeling. Getting to a point where I have to start cutting down on how many hours I can give to care taking.
Beginning to search for my words and forget what I'm trying to say. Hope my posts don't become gibberish over the coming years, just my spelling :)

Try taking some Prevagen.
It actually really does work. :)

Forum List

Back