USMB Coffee Shop IV

Hossfly and Kat

Two of my favorite people at USMB. :) Happy Birthday!!! (Note.....please guess which pic is for you).

images
19d41038f0db417d42ede11ececeb56b.jpg

The temp at 007's house is -6. We're at -5 so I guess we're having a heat wave! Just went up to the bank to get Ed's Christmas bonus. Ed is the guy who farms our place and keeps us plowed out when it snows. He's an all around great guy so he gets a really nice bonus every year at Christmas. He's a brand new grandfather as his daughter just presented him with his first grandchild. The baby was a little boy and has already had his first ride in a corn combine!
Another big blizzard on the way for Friday/Saturday, pard. Heck I don't care. I'm hard core northerner. I was born up here, lived most of my life up here, I don't care, there's no BUGS around in the winter. Tell me I'm wong GW?... :lol: ... I know Alaska has mosquitoes from HELL. I'd come over and snowblow out your driveway too, pard, like I do my neighbors, if you were my neighbor. I just like doing it.

I took a short nap in my recliner this afternoon. It's almost a daily ritual. Taco lays on my lap and takes a snooze with me unless Mrs. BBD is sitting in her chair. If she is, the little twerp is sitting with her. Anyway, while I was taking my nap I had an interesting dream. I dreamed there were 5 squirrels standing around a burn barrel with a fire in it burning nicely and they were singing Christmas carols. They sounded pretty nice too.

5 squirels?
humm......wonder what happened to the other chipettet?

So, it's almost Christmas and my house still isn't done. My son Andrew's birthday is today so we took him out for dinner. He had a good time, at least he smiled a lot. What I would do to actually have a conversation with him. For those of you who don't know, Andrew is low functioning Autism. He turned 29 today. Asked him how old he was and he said "15." I'll drink to that!

Well, my relationship with the new girl is tumultuous at best. Why do the good looking women always have so much baggage? Do they just need a good man to help straighten it out for them, or aren't they capable?

IDK... but I'm a patient sort, and I know better after all these years than to just give the heart at a drop of a hat. It's more like wait and see what happens.

I have hope... I think I see promise... even when I ignore her she keeps coming back. She has to want it, I can't be the only one. She knows I like her so... the future is a crap shoot.

Well, my relationship with the new girl is tumultuous at best. Why do the good looking women always have so much baggage? Do they just need a good man to help straighten it out for them, or aren't they capable?

IDK... but I'm a patient sort, and I know better after all these years than to just give the heart at a drop of a hat. It's more like wait and see what happens.

I have hope... I think I see promise... even when I ignore her she keeps coming back. She has to want it, I can't be the only one. She knows I like her so... the future is a crap shoot.

Hang in there!!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Hang in there!!
She's coming over tomorrow to watch a movie on the new SUHD 4K TV. We need to spend more time together, and I never thought I'd ever say that, but, we do. I think the more time we spend together, the less time we'll want to spend apart. That's just my read... I could be wrong but, that's usually the way it happens.

Hang in there!!
She's coming over tomorrow to watch a movie on the new TV. We need to spend more time together, and I never thought I'd ever say that, but, we do. I think the more time we spend together, the less time we'll want to spend apart. That's just my read... I could be wrong but, that's usually the way it happens.

Probably right. Is the only way you can really get to know one another.

Forum List

Back