USMB Coffee Shop IV

How about real fur lined gloves.
These guys are in Canada, may not cost as much to fly an order up to you. :)
Mens Winter Gloves & Mittens: FurHatWorld.comyy
I have fox fur lined gloves. Works great.

Mine are rabbit fur, but if its the real deal, fur is fur and it does keep you warmer.

I'm allergic to rabbit fur and wool :)

I can't handle direct contact with processed wool, but sheepskin with the wool on it like for throws or rugs doesn't bother me. Weird huh. Rabbit fur no problem.

Can't wear any jewerly either. :)
I'm allergic to all metal including surgical steal.
Every time I get blood tests I breakout where the needle was.
It Itches for about a week.

Bummer. The dermatologists have a method now where they place tiny needles in your ear that you wear for a week or so--absolutely painless procedure from those who have had it--but each placement cures a specific allergy one at a time. My shirt tail cousin was allergic to EVERYTHING she at just about--I mean it was ridiculous especially since she is a Type II diabetic that restricted her even more. And one at a time, she has been able to add foods to her diet. I have no clue how it works but apparently it does. But if you're allergic to the needles. . .hmmm

Yep
I have a beautiful engagement and wedding ring bands that I can't wear. :(

-6 here this morning. Put a new pleated filter in the furnace yesterday and slept like a log last night. No burning nose, no sneezing this morning, the air in here seems very clean and easy to breath. The new pleated filter will filter out allergens, microbes, pet dander and such as well as common dust. I always used to use those filters made of the stingy stuff thinking I'd benefit from the extra air flow. Thing is you can see through those filters so they're really not doing much as far as cleaning the air. What a difference a good filter on your furnace makes. I'm going with the better pleated filters from now on.

We use the same type filter.
Works great with our heat pump. :)

Finals are over and it's time to take a nice two week hiatus from school work (although I am likely the only nerd who will be playing with quadratics for the hell of it).

I hope Montrovant did great this semester and I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas without any of the 2016 BS we've all suffered this year.

God bless, everyone!

I got As, but I only took 2 classes in the shortened semester. ;)

The temp at 007's house is -6. We're at -5 so I guess we're having a heat wave! Just went up to the bank to get Ed's Christmas bonus. Ed is the guy who farms our place and keeps us plowed out when it snows. He's an all around great guy so he gets a really nice bonus every year at Christmas. He's a brand new grandfather as his daughter just presented him with his first grandchild. The baby was a little boy and has already had his first ride in a corn combine!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Mine are rabbit fur, but if its the real deal, fur is fur and it does keep you warmer.

I'm allergic to rabbit fur and wool :)

I can't handle direct contact with processed wool, but sheepskin with the wool on it like for throws or rugs doesn't bother me. Weird huh. Rabbit fur no problem.

Can't wear any jewerly either. :)
I'm allergic to all metal including surgical steal.
Every time I get blood tests I breakout where the needle was.
It Itches for about a week.

Bummer. The dermatologists have a method now where they place tiny needles in your ear that you wear for a week or so--absolutely painless procedure from those who have had it--but each placement cures a specific allergy one at a time. My shirt tail cousin was allergic to EVERYTHING she at just about--I mean it was ridiculous especially since she is a Type II diabetic that restricted her even more. And one at a time, she has been able to add foods to her diet. I have no clue how it works but apparently it does. But if you're allergic to the needles. . .hmmm

Yep
I have a beautiful engagement and wedding ring bands that I can't wear. :(
:itsok:

:smiliehug:

From the funny craigslist site. And yeah...this is real. :)

pootedinstore1.jpg

Good luck explaining that to Sherry.

What's wrong with a little flatulence? :D

-6 here this morning. Put a new pleated filter in the furnace yesterday and slept like a log last night. No burning nose, no sneezing this morning, the air in here seems very clean and easy to breath. The new pleated filter will filter out allergens, microbes, pet dander and such as well as common dust. I always used to use those filters made of the stingy stuff thinking I'd benefit from the extra air flow. Thing is you can see through those filters so they're really not doing much as far as cleaning the air. What a difference a good filter on your furnace makes. I'm going with the better pleated filters from now on.

Brrr. Too cold for me. 40 degrees at our house at this hour and will be in the 60's for highs through Friday when it drops back into the low 40's and maybe 30's for highs, entirely seasonal for us. But the weatherman keeps telling us we're in for some major snow in the higher elevations, so we'll see. We sure do need it.
54 here right now, looking at a high of 56. We should be pushing 80 on Saturday then rain on Sunday. Of course, it starts to rain after harvest. Farmers did suffer a bit with a slightly lower yield. At least the peanuts dried out without repeated soakings.

From the funny craigslist site. And yeah...this is real. :)

pootedinstore1.jpg

Good luck explaining that to Sherry.

What's wrong with a little flatulence? :D

Fart if I know...

You'd have a different point of view on that ,if you could of smelled Rusterford's jalapeno farts.
Skunk smelled better. :biggrin:
It drove me, hubby and the other two cats out of the house and it was really cold outside.
But we got to see Haleys Comet !!!

Where else but in the Coffee Shop can you discuss the homeless life, the weather, quadratics, college grades, allergies, heating filters, farming, Haley's comet, and farts all in the same morning? :)

In 10 more days it will be Christmas! I suppose I better be getting around to finding the perfect Christmas gift for Mrs. BBD. I am completely finished with my Christmas shopping except for her. Don't have a clue as to what she would like and every time I ask her for a hint she says she doesn't know. Maybe I'll knit her a sweater. How long does it take to learn how to knit????

Where else but in the Coffee Shop can you discuss the homeless life, the weather, quadratics, college grades, allergies, heating filters, farming, Haley's comet, and farts all in the same morning? :)

...and how hard would you try to find such a place?

In 10 more days it will be Christmas! I suppose I better be getting around to finding the perfect Christmas gift for Mrs. BBD. I am completely finished with my Christmas shopping except for her. Don't have a clue as to what she would like and every time I ask her for a hint she says she doesn't know. Maybe I'll knit her a sweater. How long does it take to learn how to knit????

Does she know how to get on line to places like Amazon? One of the neatest gifts I ever got was a very generous Amazon gift card with strict orders that I was to buy stuff that I really would like to try or like to have but wouldn't normally buy for myself. I had a ball.

Make it easy on yourself.........

fe716c997beaa20b9021cb0ab8911ef4.jpg

Make it easy on yourself.........

fe716c997beaa20b9021cb0ab8911ef4.jpg
Once you've mastered that you can move onto something more complex.........

oKKOJ.jpg

You'd have a different point of view on that ,if you could of smelled Rusterford's jalapeno farts.
It drove me, hubby and the other two cats out of the house and it was really cold outside.

So... a skunk eats a Rusterford's Jalapeno...

So... a skunk eats a Rusterford's Jalapeno...

I think the skunk would be smarter and not like jalapeno, like most other cats wouldn't. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back