USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good morning everybody. Big sis and I were up until 2 a.m. this morning playing old music and just reminiscing. So it is slow going so far this morning.
I love that when my sister's come to town. :). You learn something new about each other every time!

Good morning everybody. Big sis and I were up until 2 a.m. this morning playing old music and just reminiscing. So it is slow going so far this morning.
I love that when my sister's come to town. :). You learn something new about each other every time!

It used to be that way when my sis and I lived in separate states. But now we live 5 minutes apart and she moves in with us for a few days now and then I think when she just wants a movie fix and some good meals. She doesn't cook. :)

Earlier today the wife went to use her phone...... No power...... It had been plugged in overnight. Tried other outlets just in case but apparently it had a real problem so off to Verizon. To make a long story short we now have new phones........ Luckily they were able to get her's to power up but we didn't know how long that would last but at least we were able to transfer all her data to her new phone.

It used to be that way when my sis and I lived in separate states. But now we live 5 minutes apart and she moves in with us for a few days now and then I think when she just wants a movie fix and some good meals. She doesn't cook. :)

I can see my youngest doing that when I am gone.

Earlier today the wife went to use her phone...... No power...... It had been plugged in overnight. Tried other outlets just in case but apparently it had a real problem so off to Verizon. To make a long story short we now have new phones........ Luckily they were able to get her's to power up but we didn't know how long that would last but at least we were able to transfer all her data to her new phone.

Hopefully your old phone didn't teach the new one the power down trick.

16406713_1210138495701491_3454237034246096744_n.jpg

Bonsoir à tous, Sbiker one of my friend is Russian i ask her to respond to me in Russian : do you like Putin ?
She told me YES in Russian after in French it is a good thing for her to understand and speak French i don't understant a thing in Russian :badgrin: and she is very nice :)

Well I know what da and net and spaseebo (sp?)is in Russian. After that it is all Greek to me.

Using tabbed lexicon, you could be understandable at all unofficial Russia, knowing only a few words, prepositions and rules of word-constructing... and some experience to use it :) But it's not a way to talk with respectable people :)

That's why I don't use my little translator program much to communicate with friends in other languages, because I don't trust it to say what I mean to say. It is useful in translating what they are saying. Unfortunately it doesn't include Russian. :(
Babylon has been rated the best for 2017 and it's free. (Yes it has Russian). You don't even have to download it just do the translation online.

I'll try it. Unless I'm very sure of the source, I am really leery about downloading free software. So no download is a big plus.

But what about online google translator?

:) I'm usually not sure, how correct old data could be transferred to new phone, and usually take an old phone too, till any borign day force me to transfer data :)

Goodnight darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Kat's sister,
Saveliberty for wellness,
Ernie for wellness,
Gallant Warrior's chilly goats,
The Ringel's Gizmo and wellness for Ringel,
Gracie for wellness and Gracie & Mr. G in difficult transition who need a break big time right now.
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 in the coming days and wellness for them both.
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Sherry's mom and her life saving medical treatment.
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, Sixfoot and all others we hope will find their way back.

Gracie. Would you mind telling me what exactly you are doing, or going? Maybe you gave details around the time my mom died, because I can't remember..
I hope it is something good.

She and hubbie are headed several hours north, Kat, where they will move in with a single guy, I believe, who needs a house mate and someone to share expenses. She will fill you in when she gets back here I'm sure.

Meanwhile, good morning all. Looking at all the rain in California now and thinking how Mr. & Mrs. G must be hating that by now. But California sure needs it. Looks on the radar that most of it is north of where they are right now.

Sunny and pleasant in Albuquerque--we will probably get up to or near 60 today. Sure doesn't feel like February.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
saveliberty is back to tree cutting/hauling capacity. Prayer vigil did its job, thank you all.

A tree did try to kill me Sunday, but I ducked just in time. No option of going forward or back, I was just right. Never turn your back on a falling tree.

Been a little of a revolving door of employees here the last six months. I am currently stranded in the South office by myself the last few weeks. Makes for long days. :(

saveliberty is back to tree cutting/hauling capacity. Prayer vigil did its job, thank you all.

A tree did try to kill me Sunday, but I ducked just in time. No option of going forward or back, I was just right. Never turn your back on a falling tree.

Been a little of a revolving door of employees here the last six months. I am currently stranded in the South office by myself the last few weeks. Makes for long days. :(

I'm happy to take you off the list due to wellness. That's a good thing. :)

I'm also happy you didn't get killed by the tree. Have you worked something out with your current employer to allow you to stay there? I can relate to being in a workplace by yourself. Except for working at home, which is different for some reason, I have only been alone for extended periods in the work place only once. I didn't like that either. And once when I was alone and was threatened by a homeless transient--I did manage to get away from him--I quit.

I'm happy to take you off the list due to wellness. That's a good thing. :)

I'm also happy you didn't get killed by the tree. Have you worked something out with your current employer to allow you to stay there? I can relate to being in a workplace by yourself. Except for working at home, which is different for some reason, I have only been alone for extended periods in the work place only once. I didn't like that either. And once when I was alone and was threatened by a homeless transient--I did manage to get away from him--I quit.

There is so much to work on here. Divisions among staff, inventory levels, communication and many others. My pay seems unaffected to date. Not that work has to be fun, but there was more a sense of belonging and pride before, less office politics too. Still a new deal with only six months in, so I'll hang in there a while more.

She and hubbie are headed several hours north, Kat, where they will move in with a single guy, I believe, who needs a house mate and someone to share expenses. She will fill you in when she gets back here I'm sure.

Meanwhile, good morning all. Looking at all the rain in California now and thinking how Mr. & Mrs. G must be hating that by now. But California sure needs it. Looks on the radar that most of it is north of where they are right now.

Sunny and pleasant in Albuquerque--we will probably get up to or near 60 today. Sure doesn't feel like February.
I believe the Gracie story is correct. I check back in here on her and Peach, just to name a few. :)

I haven't seen Peach in a few days, btw. Is her hubbs having surgery today?

I believe the Gracie story is correct. I check back in here on her and Peach, just to name a few. :)

I haven't seen Peach in a few days, btw. Is her hubbs having surgery today?

I think they have been back to Tuscon for stress tests et al. But she usually posts from her Kindle so I am concerned. peach174 please check in.

Forum List

Back