USMB Coffee Shop IV

Hi America, I am up at your bedtime. It is coming up to 6am and I cant sleep so I got up.
There is a TV film channel starting at six but its a repeat, so I will have to watch a DVD.

High! You're only up, but I'm already at office and starting to work! For the change of one day, I was sick this week :)

You're in Greenwich area, I'm in +3 timezone (and my clients in +5 timezone :))
Time zone changes...so funny. If want to talk to my daughter (in Okinawa) I have to count -6 hours +a day.

:)
While you all sleeping, let's organize the minute of depression about a targets we hadn't reached in our life... :)

P.S. Whining cat and whining fly,
Whining airplane at sky,
Eye is whining from shampoo....
Let yourself be whining too :)

ли я сказать вам, что кафе было бы здорово?

Здесь в кафе очень приятно общаться. Теплая атмосфера, хорошая компания - что может быть лучше?

Я был уверен, что вам понравится люди здесь. Они очень дружелюбны и понимания. Без политика, ни одна религия не делает его мирным.

Политика и религия - это вещи, которые должны помогать строить, а не разрушать. Человечество слишком увлечено войнами за ресурсы Земли, в то время, как давно уже пора осваивать Солнечную систему. В перерывах общаясь так, как общаемся здесь мы :)

Hi America, I am up at your bedtime. It is coming up to 6am and I cant sleep so I got up.
There is a TV film channel starting at six but its a repeat, so I will have to watch a DVD.

High! You're only up, but I'm already at office and starting to work! For the change of one day, I was sick this week :)

Time zone changes...so funny. If want to talk to my daughter (in Okinawa) I have to count -6 hours +a day.

While you all sleeping, let's organize the minute of depression about a targets we hadn't reached in our life... :)

Whining airplane at sky,

Здесь в кафе очень приятно общаться. Теплая атмосфера, хорошая компания - что может быть лучше?

Bonsoir à tous, Sbiker one of my friend is Russian i ask her to respond to me in Russian : do you like Putin ?
She told me YES in Russian after in French it is a good thing for her to understand and speak French i don't understant a thing in Russian :badgrin: and she is very nice :)

Funny story, Dahlia. When I lived in Germany, I went to a German school to learn French. German-to-French. It was funny because my native language is American English. Later, when I went to school to learn Russian, all my teachers thought my Russian had a very distinct German accent. Later, after I learned Russian, many Germans thought I had a Czech accent (Slavick).

Remains a Jules Verne story about geographer, who learned Portuguese, when he want to learn Spanish :) Do you like Jules Verne?

How about that Super Bowl? Really great game. One of the best I have ever watched. Neither team was my favorite and I didn't really care who won although I was leaning towards Atlanta. This will go down as a classic!

C3PZdqqWIAAy8yf.jpg

Going to be a hot day at Doc's. I've prepared a bunch of stuffed jalapenos and my partner has made a couple bushels of buffalo wings. Chips, dips, chilli and a couple cakes will keep everyone happy, Cuban coffee will keep them awake, and popcorn will keep them thirsty.

My jalapenos (scale up or down)
2 pounds jalapenos split lengthways and cleaned
1 8 oz package cream cheese softened
1 or 1 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar
1/2 cup finely sliced green onion
1 pound andouille or hot Italian sausage cooked and drained

Bake about 20 minutes at 425

sausstuffed-header.jpg

I wish I could have some of that. Not being a cook I just eat chicken salad every day.
You should give it a try. I'm self taught. Pick a dish you like and search out a recipe. Instructions are included in any decent recipe and if you have any questions, you have the coffee shop to give you advice. ANyone with the creativity I've seen in your paintings is certainly creative enough to cook a simple meal.

Going to be a hot day at Doc's. I've prepared a bunch of stuffed jalapenos and my partner has made a couple bushels of buffalo wings. Chips, dips, chilli and a couple cakes will keep everyone happy, Cuban coffee will keep them awake, and popcorn will keep them thirsty.

My jalapenos (scale up or down)
2 pounds jalapenos split lengthways and cleaned
1 8 oz package cream cheese softened
1 or 1 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar
1/2 cup finely sliced green onion
1 pound andouille or hot Italian sausage cooked and drained

Bake about 20 minutes at 425

sausstuffed-header.jpg

I wish I could have some of that. Not being a cook I just eat chicken salad every day.
You should give it a try. I'm self taught. Pick a dish you like and search out a recipe. Instructions are included in any decent recipe and if you have any questions, you have the coffee shop to give you advice. ANyone with the creativity I've seen in your paintings is certainly creative enough to cook a simple meal.

Hi Ernie, Thanks for the input. I am glad you like my paintings. But I doubt I am going to change my ways now.
Chicken salad is easy, besides my cooker went bang and I would have to get a new one before I can cook.
Although I do have a double electric ring which I use to heat up some tins when I run out of chicken.

Whining airplane at sky,

Bonsoir à tous, Sbiker one of my friend is Russian i ask her to respond to me in Russian : do you like Putin ?
She told me YES in Russian after in French it is a good thing for her to understand and speak French i don't understant a thing in Russian :badgrin: and she is very nice :)

Well I know what da and net and spaseebo (sp?)is in Russian. After that it is all Greek to me.

Using tabbed lexicon, you could be understandable at all unofficial Russia, knowing only a few words, prepositions and rules of word-constructing... and some experience to use it :) But it's not a way to talk with respectable people :)

That's why I don't use my little translator program much to communicate with friends in other languages, because I don't trust it to say what I mean to say. It is useful in translating what they are saying. Unfortunately it doesn't include Russian. :(

Well I know what da and net and spaseebo (sp?)is in Russian. After that it is all Greek to me.

Using tabbed lexicon, you could be understandable at all unofficial Russia, knowing only a few words, prepositions and rules of word-constructing... and some experience to use it :) But it's not a way to talk with respectable people :)

That's why I don't use my little translator program much to communicate with friends in other languages, because I don't trust it to say what I mean to say. It is useful in translating what they are saying. Unfortunately it doesn't include Russian. :(
Babylon has been rated the best for 2017 and it's free. (Yes it has Russian). You don't even have to download it just do the translation online.

Five people live there. With us included, 7 people. Two dogs counting karma. 1 bathroom for 6 people because she uses the master bath alone.
We passed on it. North we go!

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

When do you go? I don't remember the details of this one...??
Wednesday morning
But. . .that means we would have to watch every commercial. When do you get to go to the fridge to get a beer? Okay, we don't drink beer here but you get my drift. :)

You move the refrigerator into the family room.

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Good morning everybody. Big sis and I were up until 2 a.m. this morning playing old music and just reminiscing. So it is slow going so far this morning.

Babylon has been rated the best for 2017 and it's free. (Yes it has Russian). You don't even have to download it just do the translation online.

I'll try it. Unless I'm very sure of the source, I am really leery about downloading free software. So no download is a big plus.

That was the look on my face when I woke up and saw the final superbowl score. I left Doc's in the 3rs quarter and the score was 28 - 9. When I got home, I turned on Investigation Discovery and basically wrote off the Patriots.

I bet a lot of folks did Ernie. If it is any consolation, we all were pulling for Atlanta here and I guess you probably were too. But you have to give it to the Patriots. They got it done.

Being I'm from New England, I sympathize more with the Patriots, but I wouldn't call me a fan. I did think pre-game that Brady REALLY wanted Goodell to hand him the Vince Lombardi Trophy after the ball pressure crap last year.

Forum List

Back