USMB Coffee Shop IV

Yes Kat...We are heading north. it is a 6 hour drive tomorrow morning...We check out of the motel at 8 am and should get there between 2&3pm. We don't like driving at night to unknown turf, so barring no construction, floods, car troubles, pit stops for peeing and karma stretching her legs...We figure 3ish or so.

The man that contacted my ad lives near Chico, CA. Google images of Paradise and Magalia and you can see what a pretty place it is. Far from the ocean but LOTS of trees and greenery. Last night he and I were texting what would be for dinner Thursday night since I volunteered to do the cooking and invited him to join us in our first home cooked meal in 4 long months and the subject came up about fresh eggs. He wants chickens and a co-op...And so do I! He also said he has a nice back yard but the fence needs repair and I told him we would mend it and make it very Zen back there is we all split the costs and he said it sounded like a splendid plan!

He makes and produces new age music that is very ethereal..And has a studio in the back of the house..And he is a night owl like us. It all sounds wonderful...But I won't believe the change in our luck until I get there and live there for a month!

Meanwhile dentist here is all done and we are semi packed and ready to go.

I will be MIA tomorrow due to being on the road...But I will log on when we arrive there so y'all don't worry[emoji4].

Good to see you here Sarah! And thank you for checking on me. You are very kind to do so. And yes, I am serious. Anything or anyone that shows kindness at this time in Mrg's and myself a trials is MUCH appreciated.
[emoji8]

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
I was beside myself hearing about these things happening to you guys as with others here. Check into hud housing in your new area too. Take care!

She and hubbie are headed several hours north, Kat, where they will move in with a single guy, I believe, who needs a house mate and someone to share expenses. She will fill you in when she gets back here I'm sure.

Meanwhile, good morning all. Looking at all the rain in California now and thinking how Mr. & Mrs. G must be hating that by now. But California sure needs it. Looks on the radar that most of it is north of where they are right now.

Sunny and pleasant in Albuquerque--we will probably get up to or near 60 today. Sure doesn't feel like February.
I believe the Gracie story is correct. I check back in here on her and Peach, just to name a few. :)

I haven't seen Peach in a few days, btw. Is her hubbs having surgery today?

Thank you for asking about us.

No hubbie's surgery is on hold till they give him this dye on Thursday then another reading on Friday. By Friday the dye will be completly though his system and it will show the live and dead heart tissues. Then we go from there as to when his surgery will be. They won't do it if he has less than 50% of his heart tissue alive.

I am just starting to get over my head cold.
I really was miserable since I got it last Thursday.
I'm just starting to feel human again. :)
Good news is hubbie has not caught it!
I have used alot of disinfectant wipes !!!!! :lol:
Good luck with all of it, peach. Still checking on you.

She and hubbie are headed several hours north, Kat, where they will move in with a single guy, I believe, who needs a house mate and someone to share expenses. She will fill you in when she gets back here I'm sure.

Meanwhile, good morning all. Looking at all the rain in California now and thinking how Mr. & Mrs. G must be hating that by now. But California sure needs it. Looks on the radar that most of it is north of where they are right now.

Sunny and pleasant in Albuquerque--we will probably get up to or near 60 today. Sure doesn't feel like February.
I believe the Gracie story is correct. I check back in here on her and Peach, just to name a few. :)

I think they have been back to Tuscon for stress tests et al. But she usually posts from her Kindle so I am concerned. peach174 please check in.

No tests till this coming Thursday & Friday.
I have been sick ,but still taking hubbie to Dr.s offices here in Benson, this last Thurs. ,Fri. and hospital on Sat. for his bloodthinner test.

I think they have been back to Tuscon for stress tests et al. But she usually posts from her Kindle so I am concerned. peach174 please check in.

I have been sick ,but still taking hubbie to Dr.s offices here in Benson, this last Thurs. ,Fri. and hospital on Sat. for his bloodthinner test.
They're saying his heart is better than they initially thought then?

2329b5dcd1e7edea3b08d2867167d079.jpg

Thank you for asking about us.

No hubbie's surgery is on hold till they give him this dye on Thursday then another reading on Friday. By Friday the dye will be completly though his system and it will show the live and dead heart tissues. Then we go from there as to when his surgery will be. They won't do it if he has less than 50% of his heart tissue alive.

I am just starting to get over my head cold.
I really was miserable since I got it last Thursday.
I'm just starting to feel human again. :)
Good news is hubbie has not caught it!
I have used alot of disinfectant wipes !!!!! :lol:
I'm still pulling for you and Mr. P. for the best possible outcome Peach!

They're saying his heart is better than they initially thought then?

They think it might be ,because his oxygen is up so high at 97% , but they won't know for sure about how much is live or dead tissue till Friday's appointment at 1:00 from the dye they give him at his 9:30 appointment on Thursday morning.

Yes Kat...We are heading north. it is a 6 hour drive tomorrow morning...We check out of the motel at 8 am and should get there between 2&3pm. We don't like driving at night to unknown turf, so barring no construction, floods, car troubles, pit stops for peeing and karma stretching her legs...We figure 3ish or so.

The man that contacted my ad lives near Chico, CA. Google images of Paradise and Magalia and you can see what a pretty place it is. Far from the ocean but LOTS of trees and greenery. Last night he and I were texting what would be for dinner Thursday night since I volunteered to do the cooking and invited him to join us in our first home cooked meal in 4 long months and the subject came up about fresh eggs. He wants chickens and a co-op...And so do I! He also said he has a nice back yard but the fence needs repair and I told him we would mend it and make it very Zen back there is we all split the costs and he said it sounded like a splendid plan!

He makes and produces new age music that is very ethereal..And has a studio in the back of the house..And he is a night owl like us. It all sounds wonderful...But I won't believe the change in our luck until I get there and live there for a month!

Meanwhile dentist here is all done and we are semi packed and ready to go.

I will be MIA tomorrow due to being on the road...But I will log on when we arrive there so y'all don't worry[emoji4].

Good to see you here Sarah! And thank you for checking on me. You are very kind to do so. And yes, I am serious. Anything or anyone that shows kindness at this time in Mrg's and myself a trials is MUCH appreciated.
[emoji8]

Will be thinking and praying and waiting to hear from you. You guys have a safe trip. ♥

I'm so sorry, GW.[emoji45]

Thank you, too, Gracie (and Peach). At this point, I think we should concentrate all positives and prayers on her husband, who is suffering horribly. He recently retired in order to spend some time with her, and now he's spending his last time with her, I believe. Her son is doing his best, but being young, he's at a loss how to handle his father's grief. I'll be glad her suffering is over, but theirs is just beginning, in many ways.
Thank you all for your ongoing prayers and best wishes for Sachenda, her husband, son, my daughter, and all those who love her.

Thank you, too, Gracie (and Peach). At this point, I think we should concentrate all positives and prayers on her husband, who is suffering horribly. He recently retired in order to spend some time with her, and now he's spending his last time with her, I believe. Her son is doing his best, but being young, he's at a loss how to handle his father's grief. I'll be glad her suffering is over, but theirs is just beginning, in many ways.
Thank you all for your ongoing prayers and best wishes for Sachenda, her husband, son, my daughter, and all those who love her.

Just wish there were more than prayers to offer.

Ah, I got the weekend messed up. You did say you had a cold, but so sorry you have been ill. You sure didn't need that on top of everything else. Hope you are on the down hill side of that now.

Goodnight darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Kat's sister,
Saveliberty for wellness,
Ernie for wellness,
Gallant Warrior's chilly goats,
The Ringel's Gizmo and wellness for Ringel,
Gracie for wellness and Gracie & Mr. G in difficult transition who need a break big time right now.
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 in the coming days and wellness for them both.
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Sherry's mom and her life saving medical treatment.
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary in what is probably Sachendra's last days.
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, Sixfoot and all others we hope will find their way back.

walking-each-other-home.jpg

Just wish there were more than prayers to offer.
I wish I had more to offer to so many. Peach and her hubby, Gracie and hers, Save's grandies, so, so many. Alas, life is sometimes perceived as brutal and hard. Perhaps there is a grace granted us in our passing. May Sachenda's husband, Bob, find grace in his God. He's has a few questions lately (Bob has)...
I hate to see a good man question his faith for something so...natural as death.

:)
Здесь в кафе очень приятно общаться. Теплая атмосфера, хорошая компания - что может быть лучше?
Bonsoir à tous, Sbiker one of my friend is Russian i ask her to respond to me in Russian : do you like Putin ?
She told me YES in Russian after in French it is a good thing for her to understand and speak French i don't understant a thing in Russian :badgrin: and she is very nice :)

Putin is not only one Russia man to like :)))
Putin a few years ago he came to France in Paris at the Ritz it was welcomed like a prince ... nuance/ the opposite in the documentery about him he was badly loved from the French but for the end of the documentery it was the opposite when He came in Paris.

No one knows, who is mr. Putin in reality. Still no one. KGB style - what do you want else? :)
I do not know much about his story but I know it is very powerful and it does not seem very convenient

They have a story about Putin, when he stopped a mad crowd in Berlin after Berlin Wall falling. They intended to smash a KGB Archive, and there were no any guard there. And Putin alone with one loaded magazine came against this crowd and promises to start shoot, but don't leave this building, and stopped them...

I'm not a lover of cannabis, only tobacco.... but Alaska is becoming more attractive for me... :))
Not a fan myself, I am allergic to marijuana. A good craft-brewed beer or my own home-made mead serves me well enough for any celebration.
I am thinking of marketing some cannabis-friendly compost, though.

Some years I worked in Siberia and periodically think about any rotational work to view new places... But Vankor is too extremal for me, maybe to try something in Alaska? :-\ Do you know, has the visa regime at Alaska differences, or it's the same, like in other US?
It is Siberia that there is the baby mammoth well guarded :)

o-MAMMOTH-SCAN-570.jpg

These Baby Woolly Mammoths Have Scientists Going Gaga | The Huffington Post

We have a bigger one not far from here :) But Siberia is real a place, where mammonths were evolved :)

спасибо, i adore those Mammoth this one where is he from ?

From Kostenki not far from Voronezh. It's a place of oldest people living in Europe, from an age of 45000 years ago...

There are a complex of a lot digs, several layers of findings of different periods and still in excavations...

Forum List

Back