USMB Coffee Shop IV

Thank you for the wisdom. I did reach out to my daughter and, as usual, we had a great conversation. She's my best friend and we talk about everything under the sun and stars.

I figure wisdom is a finite thing, the population is growing.

A law of Murphy :) Maybe, it's because of growing population, to fill this bodies, many souls were just created and living their first incarnation. They don't have any mystical experience, they don't know, how to live! :)

[
I attribute all good things to God, the bad to the Evil One and our poor choices through free will. Perhaps too simple.

My higher power has a wonderful uncomplicated source of reigning...

il_fullxfull.329535155.jpg

For sure. I am constantly reminding myself (and others when appropriate): don't make things harder than they have to be.

My granny usually said - throw out and smile :)
Bonsoir, could i ask you a question who is your most well know musician group in Russia ? :)

I don't know any Russian bands myself, Dalia, but I believe this one by Shatta Wale is Russian. And I was impressed that it was indiscernible from a modern American music video. Music truly is a universal language.

[
I attribute all good things to God, the bad to the Evil One and our poor choices through free will. Perhaps too simple.

My higher power has a wonderful uncomplicated source of reigning...

il_fullxfull.329535155.jpg

For sure. I am constantly reminding myself (and others when appropriate): don't make things harder than they have to be.

My granny usually said - throw out and smile :)
Bonsoir, could i ask you a question who is your most well know musician group in Russia ? :)

Oh! I'm meloman. If you mean group, I like - there are a lot of, in different styles, but I prefer rock, alt-rock, heavy, power & speed and so on...Some of them sounds very close to their colleagues from German, Britain, US...

If you mean - most well known in world? I don't know. Maybe, Tatoo - but it's for last decade, not now.. I heared, Japans liked them, because they're very kawaii :)

But if you want most widely popular ni Russia now - I think, it's Leningrad. Not only music - they make awesome humorous clips.- see the one (about louboutins ;)))) Don't forget to switch subtitles on.

An old geezer became very bored in retirement and decided to open a medical clinic.

He put a sign up outside that said: "Dr. Geezer's clinic. Get your treatment for $500, if not cured, get back $1,000."

Doctor "Young," who was positive that this old geezer didn't know beans about medicine, thought this would be a great opportunity to get $$. So he went to Dr. Geezer's clinic.

Dr. Young: "Dr. Geezer, I have lost all taste in my mouth. Can you please help me ??"

Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in Dr. Young's mouth."
Dr. Young: Aaagh !! -- "This is Gasoline!"

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations!
You've got your taste back. That will be $500."

Dr. Young gets annoyed and goes back after a couple of days figuring to recover his money.

Dr. Young: "I have lost my memory, I cannot remember anything."

Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth."

Dr. Young: "Oh, no you don't, -- that is gasoline!"

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your memory back . That will be $500."

Dr. Young (after having lost $1000) leaves angrily and comes back after several more days.

Dr. Young: "My eyesight has become weak --- I can hardly see anything!!!!"

Dr. Geezer: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that, so here's your $1000 back." (giving him a $10 bill)

Dr. Young: "But this is only $10!"
Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You got your vision back! That will be $500."

Moral of story -- Just because you're "Young" doesn't mean that you can outsmart an "old Geezer"

Remember: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

ENJOY YOUR DAY !!

An old geezer became very bored in retirement and decided to open a medical clinic.

He put a sign up outside that said: "Dr. Geezer's clinic. Get your treatment for $500, if not cured, get back $1,000."

Doctor "Young," who was positive that this old geezer didn't know beans about medicine, thought this would be a great opportunity to get $$. So he went to Dr. Geezer's clinic.

Dr. Young: "Dr. Geezer, I have lost all taste in my mouth. Can you please help me ??"

Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in Dr. Young's mouth."
Dr. Young: Aaagh !! -- "This is Gasoline!"

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations!
You've got your taste back. That will be $500."

Dr. Young gets annoyed and goes back after a couple of days figuring to recover his money.

Dr. Young: "I have lost my memory, I cannot remember anything."

Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth."

Dr. Young: "Oh, no you don't, -- that is gasoline!"

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your memory back . That will be $500."

Dr. Young (after having lost $1000) leaves angrily and comes back after several more days.

Dr. Young: "My eyesight has become weak --- I can hardly see anything!!!!"

Dr. Geezer: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that, so here's your $1000 back." (giving him a $10 bill)

Dr. Young: "But this is only $10!"
Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You got your vision back! That will be $500."

Moral of story -- Just because you're "Young" doesn't mean that you can outsmart an "old Geezer"

Remember: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

ENJOY YOUR DAY !!

And when you consider people as "stupid", think first, do you understand his real targets? :)

P.S. In Russian they use shit instead of gasoline :)

Oh, and could some of you photo shop geeks redo the owl in my sig line and make it a USMB Coffee Shop IV and make it a button to get us here and also the ENTER THE COFFEE SHOP HERE line that will take us to this thread instead of the old one? And send me the coding? I wish I was good at that stuff but I'm just not.
I like the Entry Foxy,I love the décor....BUT...I have been waiting so long for my short-black,that I have grown a beard...LOL...Love you Foxy...steve

Goodnight darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Kat's sister,
Ernie for wellness,
Gallant Warrior's chilly goats,
The Ringel's Gizmo and wellness for Ringel,
Gracie for wellness and Gracie & Mr. G in difficult transition who need a break big time right now.
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 in the coming days and wellness for them both.
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Sherry's mom and her life saving medical treatment.
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary in what is probably Sachendra's last days.
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, 007, Sixfoot and all others we hope will find their way back.

fb42812a2fd4f032038076d820cbc3dd.jpg

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Boedicca's Dad,
Kat's sister,
Ernie for wellness,
Gracie for wellness and Gracie & Mr. G in difficult transition who need a break big time right now.
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 in the coming days and wellness for them both.
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Sherry's mom and her life saving medical treatment.
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary in what is probably Sachendra's last days.

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, 007, Sixfoot and all others we hope will find their way back.

I have always said you are Lovely Foxy,and how right I am....steve

Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Boedicca's Dad,
Kat's sister,
Ernie for wellness,

Yes, you are. She's a true gem. ♥

Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Boedicca's Dad,
Kat's sister,
Ernie for wellness,

Yes, you are. She's a true gem. ♥
Hi Kat,you know,I can be a hard bastard BUT Like with you and Foxy,I just know how Great you are,AND DON'T EVER FORGET IT.......Love Steve

Forum List

Back