USMB Coffee Shop IV

Can't say much right now...And not much we can do about it anyway. Here, we stay for however long it takes to get our own place back in SLO county.

Room is huge. HUGE. Walk in closet. Nice bathroom. Creek sounds lovely. Trees everywhere, so it looks like a home in a medieval forest. We can live in this room for as long as it takes..But only in this room.

The man is a sweetheart so far. Kind of timid. Very soft spoken, seems lonely. But there are issues. We should have taken the drive to come look first.

One word...And y'all will get the visual:

HOARDER. Big time.

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
My partner's a hoarder. I ended up buying a 28' travel trailer, which I have called "home" for the past 7 years. I got tired of cleaning the mess only to find the house and yard buried again by the end of summer. Moving to Willow will be a constant challenge for me to keep his crap collection at bay.
You can't change a hoarder, but you might be able to ignore his space enough to deal with it for a while. I'm still hoping things work out for you guys.
They can keep their part clean until they find something. I want them warm and dry. :)
If Gracie, Mr. G, and Mokie have a large, comfortable room free of debris, that may work out for a while. I hope that Gracie can escape to the garden and indulge her proclivity for horticulture.
There is no garden. The back patio is crammed with stuff.

But, he is just so sweet. He knows he has too much stuff..And that it's a issue. I am just thankful it's not filth hoarding. What he has is worth money. It's just scattered willynilly...Everywhere. think of a really crammed antique store...Really really crammed! That's the issue here. Pathways from room to room, but stuff that is NOT junk.
It's just.....Piled, crammed, stuffed...Everywhere.

We told him today we will help as much as we can. And we will. He is such a nice man. For reals.

Our room is clean, warm, and eventually we will help him get the rest of the house the same way if he will accept that offer.
Eanwhile...This town is stunningly beautiful.

It sounds far from perfect, but much better than things have been. I say, hooray for the improvement! If you and Mr. G will have enough space for yourselves and the dog, and this landlord is a nice person, that sounds like at least a livable solution for now. I've lived in a house that was filthy, I think I'd take cluttered but relatively clean over that any day. :p

Hopefully you and the landlord will find a way to accommodate each other so that everyone can be comfortable in the situation.
Montro,the Koala is not a Bear, it is a Marsupial,...just sayin...steve

They are cuddly to hold but I can guarantee when you hold them>>>>>>They will piss all over you....I know because it has happened to me numerous times LOL just sayin ...steve

Last edited:
Going with the kids to Disney Hollywood Studios on Saturday. You guys have to see Sherri on a roller coaster. It's something like this.......:)

ijustine-scared-rollercoaster-oh-face-o.gif

Going with the kids to Disney Hollywood Studios on Saturday. You guys have to see Sherri on a roller coaster. It's something like this.......:)

ijustine-scared-rollercoaster-oh-face-o.gif

She handles it better than me. The experience is totally wasted on me because my eyes are tight shut and my jaw clenched the whole way.

woman-too-scared-to-look-b551f9.jpg

Ya'll have a great time though. :) (And I agree that youth is wasted on the young. :) )

The wife and I both decided we prefer New Mexico and are currently looking in the Albuquerque area though we will possibly look at one in Alto NM. We did find one we both like up in the mountains just south of Tijeras, not big but we can make it work.

My only caution in buying out there is be absolutely certain of your water supply both in quality and in adequacy. Get it in writing . North of Tijeras the water is pretty adequate most places, but there are areas south of Tijeras that it is pretty iffy. Also it hasn't been bad the last couple of winters, but in a typical winter there are times that the highway running along the east sides of the mountain and/or the canyon--the only way into the city--will be closed due to heavy snow. I always wondered what would happen if we had a medical emergency during one of those times during the 14 years we lived out there.

Last edited:
My partner's a hoarder. I ended up buying a 28' travel trailer, which I have called "home" for the past 7 years. I got tired of cleaning the mess only to find the house and yard buried again by the end of summer. Moving to Willow will be a constant challenge for me to keep his crap collection at bay.
You can't change a hoarder, but you might be able to ignore his space enough to deal with it for a while. I'm still hoping things work out for you guys.
They can keep their part clean until they find something. I want them warm and dry. :)
If Gracie, Mr. G, and Mokie have a large, comfortable room free of debris, that may work out for a while. I hope that Gracie can escape to the garden and indulge her proclivity for horticulture.
There is no garden. The back patio is crammed with stuff.

But, he is just so sweet. He knows he has too much stuff..And that it's a issue. I am just thankful it's not filth hoarding. What he has is worth money. It's just scattered willynilly...Everywhere. think of a really crammed antique store...Really really crammed! That's the issue here. Pathways from room to room, but stuff that is NOT junk.
It's just.....Piled, crammed, stuffed...Everywhere.

We told him today we will help as much as we can. And we will. He is such a nice man. For reals.

Our room is clean, warm, and eventually we will help him get the rest of the house the same way if he will accept that offer.
Eanwhile...This town is stunningly beautiful.

It sounds far from perfect, but much better than things have been. I say, hooray for the improvement! If you and Mr. G will have enough space for yourselves and the dog, and this landlord is a nice person, that sounds like at least a livable solution for now. I've lived in a house that was filthy, I think I'd take cluttered but relatively clean over that any day. :p

Hopefully you and the landlord will find a way to accommodate each other so that everyone can be comfortable in the situation.
Montro,the Koala is not a Bear, it is a Marsupial,...just sayin...steve

They are cuddly to hold but I can guarantee when you hold them>>>>>>They will piss all over you....I know because it has happened to me numerous times LOL just sayin ...steve

Details, details. It looks like a bear so. . . .if it walks like a. . .well, you know. :)

I feel really bad for anyone who is homeless tonight in my area. It is not only snowy but freezing cold and windy too.

Hope you are in for the weekend Chris. It is SUPPOSED to snow in February but what you guys seems to be getting is above and beyond the call of duty. On the Accuweather map it looks like Massachusetts is in the clear right now but there is more snow east of you that looks like it is headed your way.

Last edited:
Well, it finally stopped snowing. We got close to a foot. Might be a little over a little under. I was kind of hoping to get away without any big snowfall this winter. Sigh.

cut my legs and call me shortie! LOL

Hi Skye. You haven't been here in awhile as some others. Good to see you.

I will take pics as soon as it stops raining. It's been pouring since we got here!

I have been watching that. HUGE storm. Hopefully it will keep tracking north. Our daughter called from the Monterey Bay area and they had been under constant flood warnings but they are clear now I think. . . .nope. . .just looked and they're getting hit with another heavy wave.

Goodnight darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Kat's sister,
Ernie for wellness,
Gallant Warrior's chilly goats,
The Ringel's Gizmo and wellness for Ringel,
Gracie & Mr. G in difficult transition and wellness for Gracie.
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 in the coming days and wellness for them both.
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Sherry's mom and her life saving medical treatment.
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary in what is probably Sachendra's last days.
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, 007, Sixfoot and all others we hope will find their way back.

Sunset over Mullaloo Beach, Australia

Mullaloo-Beach--Western-Australia.jpg

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Boedicca's Dad,
Kat's sister,
Ernie for wellness,
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 in the coming days and wellness for them both.
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Sherry's mom and her life saving medical treatment.
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary in what is probably Sachendra's last days.

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, 007, Sixfoot and all others we hope will find their way back.

Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Boedicca's Dad,
Kat's sister,
Ernie for wellness,

Bonsoir, thank you for all the respond i did not know to much about Russian music :) here in France i discover that BB ( brigitte bardot ) had succès with this song but she is more knew for her beauty and acting.

brigitte bardot - harley davidson

Wow... I didn't knew, she's a singer... Beauti girls and Harley - what's could be more cool? Take my "responce to Chamberlain" :

P.S. Approx. translation of this blues here - Russmus: Чиж и Ко - Урал Байкер Блюз / Ural Bayker Blyuz lyrics and translations

I'm jinxed! I took my pooch out to do her "doody" before I left for work last night. Brought her inside and put her into her kennel, gathered my lunch and by the time I got back outside, it had started snowing. Snowed all night, too! When you are pushing tin for a living, snow is an extra PITA. Fortunately, we are still experiencing the tail end of Chinese New Year so the schedule is light enough to accommodate the extra demands of deicing/anti-icing aircraft.

This winter still not simple. Instead of a number of current year...

Oh, and could some of you photo shop geeks redo the owl in my sig line and make it a USMB Coffee Shop IV and make it a button to get us here and also the ENTER THE COFFEE SHOP HERE line that will take us to this thread instead of the old one? And send me the coding? I wish I was good at that stuff but I'm just not.
I like the Entry Foxy,I love the décor....BUT...I have been waiting so long for my short-black,that I have grown a beard...LOL...Love you Foxy...steve
Hello, Steve! You may have noticed, we have become quite international in our little Coffee Shop! Now we have you back to represent your continent!
Hi Gallie,yep I just dropped by, Great to see all is well,did you know the second largest industry after OIL,is the COFFEE industry..!!...Thanks for the greet Gallie,,your friend.......steve
Coffee? I have no doubt! Of course, with marijuana newly "legalized" in Alaska, coffee may take second chair for some demographics. I'm studying up on how to make compost that will grow great pot. I don't smoke, or otherwise indulge, but I'm sure there will be a market for nice dirt to grow the stuff in...
When're you coming up this way?
Legalized Pot....OK,I would take advice from some of the Rastas down in Jamaica,they have G.Modified a strain of Mull(Marijuana) that produces a lot of Buds,which are the most concentrated(and most expensive part of the plant on the resale market)...not that I'm an expert,or condoning the sale of such product...I tried it once,had half a spliff but did nothing for me,and it tasted of shit(excuse the pun)anyway I couldn't see the big deal in it......anyhow,I've always been throughout my life on a natural high,without drugs.....thank goodness...I have seen what it can do to people,moreover remove the gateway to harder drugs.

You may think I'm Mad but I would decriminalize all Drugs and only make them available through Government Agencies,this would eliminate the Criminal element,reducing intimination and murder etc.,when Drug Debts are owed....thus cutting down crime,when the user is after money,and reduce the elderly etc.,of being attacked for goods and cash to feed their habit...also the Authorities can monitor the users (including needle exchange facilities)of the Hard Drugs,and preventing overdoses and hopefully wean the users off drugs.It would also reduce the prison population....I'd trail it definately sic.

Alaska calls me Gallie and will be there,things have been hectic here for the past couple of years.....when I come could you take a couple of weeks off to show me around?....keep well Gallie,best wishes to you and yours...stewve,I mean Steve LOL

I've seen about this point of view, and, it's seem like true. The main problem of drugs is an enormous benefit of their distribution. If the drugs would be legal and with adequate prices - the army of drug-dealers will stop their activity...

And positive targets in people life, I think, has more value than forbids of drugs and so on...

Dammit. I give up. Typing on a cell is just not possible.

Nooooooo Please don't give up. Inquiring minds want to know what's going on with you.

Kat, which style of music do you prefer, I'll try to give you a Russian analogue :)

I honestly love most all styles.......it has to be REAL music though.

I love this..

Yet I love this..

And this..

This..

This..

This...

Queen - Another One Bites the Dust (Official Video)

Better stop....I could go on and on and on. I like it all....but not Rap style.

Nooooooo Please don't give up. Inquiring minds want to know what's going on with you.

Kat, which style of music do you prefer, I'll try to give you a Russian analogue :)

I love this..

Yet I love this..

And this..

This..

This..

This...

Take this nostalgic song form 90x :)

Рондо - Я буду помнить

I love this..

Yet I love this..

And this..

This..

This..

This...

Take this nostalgic song form 90x :)

Рондо - Я буду помнить

LOVE LOVE it!!! ♥♥

Forum List

Back