USMB Coffee Shop IV

Dammit. I give up. Typing on a cell is just not possible.

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Nooooooo Please don't give up. Inquiring minds want to know what's going on with you.

Kat, which style of music do you prefer, I'll try to give you a Russian analogue :)

I honestly love most all styles.......it has to be REAL music though.

I love this..

Yet I love this..

And this..

This..

This..

This...

Queen - Another One Bites the Dust (Official Video)

Better stop....I could go on and on and on. I like it all....but not Rap style.

Take this nostalgic song form 90x :)

Рондо - Я буду помнить

LOVE LOVE it!!! ♥♥

So, take another song of one of this singers... Song is of 1983 year, from teenagers movie "Higher than rainbow", where he sang it, being teenager too. Now it's one of cult Soviet films like "Guest from the Future"... a strange optimistic time, still without Gorbachev, and perestroika and other horrors of USSR falling... I wasn't schoolchild this year yet :)))

Владимир Пресняков - "Зурбаган"

And this song about of famous (in Russia) novell "Scarlet Sails" of Alexander Grin, Soviet romantic and teenager writer, still popular. He is a whole layer of Soviet and Russian literature, I don't know, how he known outside Russia. The summer festival of school graduates in St. Petersburg named for honour of it. So, feel the romantic of following for "unfulfilled" :)
220px-Alyye_parusa.jpg

I feel really bad for anyone who is homeless tonight in my area. It is not only snowy but freezing cold and windy too.

Hope you are in for the weekend Chris. It is SUPPOSED to snow in February but what you guys seems to be getting is above and beyond the call of duty. On the Accuweather map it looks like Massachusetts is in the clear right now but there is more snow east of you that looks like it is headed your way.

Well, I do have to go to work tomorrow and Sunday. The streets have been plowed though. We're used to a lot of snow up here. :)

Nooooooo Please don't give up. Inquiring minds want to know what's going on with you.

Kat, which style of music do you prefer, I'll try to give you a Russian analogue :)

;)

;)

I shouldn't say anything should I. :)

Good morning everybody. Another gorgeous day here--supposed to be in the low 70's today and tomorrow--the birds are singing their mating songs and bulbs and dandelions are coming up like crazy--and then possible snow Sunday night and Monday. Only in New Mexico.

;)

I'm not actually a fan of any of those bands, they are just Russian death metal bands that came up when I did a quick search. :p

;)

Gaahhhh! It's too early in the day for constipated singers. :2up:

I didn't go out to get coffee this morning, so I'm making coffee at home. I hate making coffee. The worst part is waiting for it to be done! I want coffee now!

The hydrogen and oxygen combine naturally here. The rest involves a filter, coffee and coffee maker. Mrs. Liberty can do it in a near sleep state.

I feel really bad for anyone who is homeless tonight in my area. It is not only snowy but freezing cold and windy too.

Hope you are in for the weekend Chris. It is SUPPOSED to snow in February but what you guys seems to be getting is above and beyond the call of duty. On the Accuweather map it looks like Massachusetts is in the clear right now but there is more snow east of you that looks like it is headed your way.

Well, I do have to go to work tomorrow and Sunday. The streets have been plowed though. We're used to a lot of snow up here. :)

ChrisL, I'm with you :) I intend to travel in Moscow by job needs and Monday, so I'll try to use weekends to prepare presentations and so on... Maybe, I'll find some investments to my team to take part in project, they want. In any cases, I'm glad to trip for some days, I'm living at home without business trips too long :) Travel to sea or any other travels at vacations with family - is not the same.

I didn't go out to get coffee this morning, so I'm making coffee at home. I hate making coffee. The worst part is waiting for it to be done! I want coffee now!

Come on to my office, we have a coffee machine to make it. Just push the button... :) A small piece of paradize...

But away of job I prefer tea :)

The hydrogen and oxygen combine naturally here. The rest involves a filter, coffee and coffee maker. Mrs. Liberty can do it in a near sleep state.

So can Hombre who makes the coffee 99% of the time here.

Come on to my office, we have a coffee machine to make it. Just push the button... :) A small piece of paradize...

But away of job I prefer tea :)

I got out my tea kettle the other day and have been having tea during the day and have been enjoying that a lot.

;)

I'm not actually a fan of any of those bands, they are just Russian death metal bands that came up when I did a quick search. :p

Well we probably aren't ever going to agree with the heavy metal stuff no matter who it is, but I will confess a lot of my favorite people like it.

;)

I don't remember any teams of this movie, but I remember death metal... not only - a mix from trash metal styles an so on, which was popular at local scenes, including our town :)) A lot of beer, a lot of hairs... some fist fighting near the concert-hall :))))))))

Forum List

Back