USMB Coffee Shop IV

Just finished a home made buffalo chicken salad, it was gooooood..... :thup:
Do have any pictures of buffalo chickens? I'm researching chicken breeds for my farm and a buffalo chicken might stand up well to predators.
Depends on the predator........

As for what they look like........ Don't know but the Chinese claim this part is an aphrodisiac.......

man_file_1063606_HRJtTcel.jpg

Went and visited Angie today...the gal I was going to rent a room from...and although she has a lovely home, it smelled of dog. Badly. She does have 6 little ones, plus the pit. I saw the pit too...but it was in the garage. He could not get thru the baracade coming into the kitchen so all I saw were shark like black eyes looking at me. I felt bad for him.

Anyway...we had a nice visit and she said she wished we would reconsider and I said no....we are happy where we are. I fell in love with Pinky, her little schitzu, though. Just adorable and so loving.

When I got back home, Housemate said "did you have a good visit? You aren't going to leave here and move in there are you?" and I said oh hell no!!! I just wanted to meet her and her little doggies. He said good..he was afraid I was going there to check it out and I said nope....not leaving here until I have to and even then it will be difficult to do cuz I enjoy living here too much. :)

Do have any pictures of buffalo chickens? I'm researching chicken breeds for my farm and a buffalo chicken might stand up well to predators.

As for what they look like........ Don't know but the Chinese claim this part is an aphrodisiac.......

I'm not sure I'd want to eat that, especially after it was dipped in dressing.

Thanks to everybody for the anniversary wishes today. Warms the heart. I made sure Hombre saw them too.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Kat's sister,
Gallant Warrior's chilly goats,
The Ringel's Gizmo and wellness for Ringel,
Gracie & Mr. G in difficult transition and wellness for Gracie.
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 in the coming days and wellness for them both.
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Sherry's mom and her life saving medical treatment.
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary in what is probably Sachendra's last days.
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, 007, Sixfoot and all others we hope will find their way back.

Pennsylvania sunset
c3888f11cfbdc4387f91187a106f9e64.jpg

I'm not sure I'd want to eat that, especially after it was dipped in dressing.

eww

Went and visited Angie today...the gal I was going to rent a room from...and although she has a lovely home, it smelled of dog. Badly. She does have 6 little ones, plus the pit. I saw the pit too...but it was in the garage. He could not get thru the baracade coming into the kitchen so all I saw were shark like black eyes looking at me. I felt bad for him.

Anyway...we had a nice visit and she said she wished we would reconsider and I said no....we are happy where we are. I fell in love with Pinky, her little schitzu, though. Just adorable and so loving.

When I got back home, Housemate said "did you have a good visit? You aren't going to leave here and move in there are you?" and I said oh hell no!!! I just wanted to meet her and her little doggies. He said good..he was afraid I was going there to check it out and I said nope....not leaving here until I have to and even then it will be difficult to do cuz I enjoy living here too much. :)

:huddle:

Good morning everybody. Supposed to be sunny today, but so far it isn't. But oh well. It is February.

Kicking back today--may do a little home maintenance--and then we will be treated to bar-b-q tonight at a good local restaurant.

Would you believe I dreamed about buffalo chickens--on the hoof--last night? In case anybody is wondering they look pretty much like ordinary chickens.

Just some random thoughts while I wait for something more constructive to do...

The Westminster Kennel Club snubbed Daisy the Mutt again this year. She is feeling peevish about that as she always wanted to travel to Manhattan and strut her stuff.

Mom had an uneventful night. The overly persistent pan handlers seem to be discouraged for now.

My daily walks through the park are filled with considerably more sunshine as the evening wears on. Five weeks from Monday last will be the Vernal equinox and another attempt at standing an egg on end will be made.

This coming weekend is the President's Day weekend giving me and my fellow government employees a chance to get stuff done on a week day and, perhaps hit the snooze button several times.

Very pretty my mother had loves birds when I was a kid they were gorgeous and one morning one of the birds had died the next one not long after.
Inseparables_b.jpg

Love birds forever and after my mother to collect birds to put in her Christmas tree.
Thank you for its wonderful pictures of birds.Dajjal :)

The Carpenters were my very favorite group ever. I don't think they put out a single song that I didn't love.

Just some random thoughts while I wait for something more constructive to do...

The Westminster Kennel Club snubbed Daisy the Mutt again this year. She is feeling peevish about that as she always wanted to travel to Manhattan and strut her stuff.

Mom had an uneventful night. The overly persistent pan handlers seem to be discouraged for now.

My daily walks through the park are filled with considerably more sunshine as the evening wears on. Five weeks from Monday last will be the Vernal equinox and another attempt at standing an egg on end will be made.

This coming weekend is the President's Day weekend giving me and my fellow government employees a chance to get stuff done on a week day and, perhaps hit the snooze button several times.

Some inspiration for that egg thing. . .
Equinox-2010-egg-standing.jpg

Very pretty my mother had loves birds when I was a kid they were gorgeous and one morning one of the birds had died the next one not long after.
Inseparables_b.jpg

Love birds forever and after my mother to collect birds to put in her Christmas tree.

The Carpenters were my very favorite group ever. I don't think they put out a single song that I didn't love.

Bonsoir Foxfire Karen Carpenter start at first as a drummer :)

I previously mentioned the Westminster Kennel Club dog show. As it turns out, a miniature poodle won best of group. The group miniature poodles are in is called the "Non-Working" group.

Now, "Non-Working Group" has some dire socio-economic and political connotations. If we applied that title to people, no doubt there will be some who hold that group in less respect and more disdain than deserved.

But with dogs I can assure you that there can be no more apt title. Daisy the Mutt, a pedigreed miniature poodle, performs no working attributes. There are admirable dogs performing useful services all around the planet every day. Some dogs have been trained to sniff out explosives or bedbugs or even the presence of diseases. Some dogs guide their owners who are disabled either physically or emotionally.

Daisy's working traits are, exclusively, sitting on your lap and prodding you to rub her belly until she snores. Nice work if you can get it.

Inseparables_b.jpg

Bonsoir Foxfire Karen Carpenter start at first as a drummer :)

Yes she did. The record company who wanted to first sign her wanted just her without the boys, but she refused to go it without the band. And the rest is history. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back