USMB Coffee Shop IV

happy-dog_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

Whooh Yah! I got up early and went to the computer shop to arrange with them to build me a new computer. They said they could do it today so I can collect it tommorrow.
That's what I call service.

Whooh Yah! I got up early and went to the computer shop to arrange with them to build me a new computer. They said they could do it today so I can collect it tommorrow.

Good for you, Dajjal.

Finally good news for me with my new PC I have had for two months. It turns out the constant Adobe Flash Plugin signs was a virus all along. Reputable tech did not find it...:doubt: but Dell techs DID....all gone now after much anxiety. :eusa_dance:

Good for you, Dajjal.

Finally good news for me with my new PC I have had for two months. It turns out the constant Adobe Flash Plugin signs was a virus all along. Reputable tech did not find it...:doubt: but Dell techs DID....all gone now after much anxiety. :eusa_dance:

Holy smoke, I hope I don't get a virus. There will be a period where I don't have anti virus software installed. Because I have got to set up my email accounts on my new computer before I can install norton anti virus ,and register it with them by email.

Forum List

Back