USMB Coffee Shop IV

Ok, for the science and math geeks out there, this is too good to pass up:

cow+burned+on+reentry.jpg

:D

When was the last time anyone saw a cow jump? Was it goosed? Who was mooned when the cow jumped? Was jumping the origin of milkshakes?

Just asking! :eusa_whistle:

Finally Saturday! Nothing like waking up early on a Saturday morning, while everyone else is still asleep, and having a nice breakfast with peace and quiet while reading the morning paper ... :thup:

Happy-saturday-gliter-graphic.gif

Had a nice night out at the pub tonight. Mum, dad, sister and her fiance all went to my favorite pub (because I booked it) and I had a roast lamb and a chocolate pudding for dessert.
It was amazing, I tell you.

It's Saturday morning!!! Coffee always tastes great on Saturday mornings. Kind of a busy day around here today. We have to pick up my buddy's oldest daughter, who is 9 years old, at his Vet Clinic because Mrs. BBD is going to teach her more stuff about sewing today. Well, until about 1330 anyway. Have to carry her back home then because she has horseback riding lessons at 1500. Don't know what I will find myself doing today. I have a short after lunch nap in the recliner with Taco penciled in but that's subject to change. Looks like rain outside today but maybe not. Guess I best go find another cup of coffee.

Proper french fries must be accompanied by a hot dog. Both must be covered with chili and cheddar cheese, with a side of sauerkraut for the hot dog. Yum!

There's a place in East Liverpool that's been feeding the masses that way as long as I can remember.

Hmmm, I think I could handle that....:D

Peanut butter and mayonaise is really delicious.

Mayonnaise and delicious do not belong in the same sentence, unless it is to say that mayonnaise is definitely not delicious. :lol:

Who doesn't love deviled eggs?? Although I'd never use anything except Miracle Whip.:banana:

deviled-egg.jpg

You sound like Mr Mertex....I have to keep both Mayonnaise and Miracle Whip cause he prefers Miracle Whip to mayonnaise in everything that calls for mayonnaise. I like mayonnaise better, especially the new one by Kraft that is made with olive oil, it has a wonderful creamy taste. But I draw the line at mayonnaise on French fries.....ketchup, tabasco, maybe even vinegar, but no mayonnaise.:D

Good morning folks.....I'm up a tad early this morning. I'm going to a memorial for my best friend's brother-in-law who passed away last Wednesday morning from a heart attack. He was pretty young - 56, so it came as a real surprise. That's the second person that I know that has had a heart attack in the recent past and died from it. I didn't know him very well, in the 8 years that I've known my friend, I had only been around him maybe 7 or 8 times at my friend's parties and other such events. I haven't been able to get all the details because every time I talk to my friend, she starts crying and then I can't understand a word she is telling me. Maybe today I'll find out more. His wife is inconsolable, which is to be expected.

Good morning folks.....I'm up a tad early this morning. I'm going to a memorial for my best friend's brother-in-law who passed away last Wednesday morning from a heart attack. He was pretty young - 56, so it came as a real surprise. That's the second person that I know that has had a heart attack in the recent past and died from it. I didn't know him very well, in the 8 years that I've known my friend, I had only been around him maybe 7 or 8 times at my friend's parties and other such events. I haven't been able to get all the details because every time I talk to my friend, she starts crying and then I can't understand a word she is telling me. Maybe today I'll find out more. His wife is inconsolable, which is to be expected.

Sorry to hear about this, Mertex. Hopefully there will be some solace for the bereaved at the service to be surrounded by loved ones.

Now is when we Boomers have to face our own mortality. Making peace within ourselves and never forgetting to tell those closest to us that we love them on a daily basis because that is what is truly important in our lives.

IMG_2332.jpg

:lol:

We took a hotel at the Newark Airport because my husband had an all day meeting yesterday and we thought instead of all the driving stay the night and then spend the day in Manhattan. Yay!

It ran over and he had to go back in today. Not yay. I'm spending my day in a hotel lobby :mad:

Finally Saturday! Nothing like waking up early on a Saturday morning, while everyone else is still asleep, and having a nice breakfast with peace and quiet while reading the morning paper ... :thup:

Happy-saturday-gliter-graphic.gif

[MENTION=45739]Jughead[/MENTION], you forgot to write about the most important part of the day:

FOOD!!!

:rofl:
Sure I did, Stat. I did mention that I had a nice quiet breakfast. Also had a chance to read a good portion of the paper before Mrs Jughead and the kid got up just a little while ago. There's nothing like a quiet Saturday morning to get your spirits up. Looks like I'll be joining them for breakfast ... er ... my second breakfast ... :thup:

:lol:

We took a hotel at the Newark Airport because my husband had an all day meeting yesterday and we thought instead of all the driving stay the night and then spend the day in Manhattan. Yay!

It ran over and he had to go back in today. Not yay. I'm spending my day in a hotel lobby :mad:

Catch the train into Manhattan and go down to the Village. No reason for you to have to be miserable and stuck in a hotel lobby all by yourself today.

Forum List

Back