USMB Coffee Shop IV

Mr. P. saw the skin Doc today.
His wounds are starting to finally heal from the inside out, which was the goal all along. :)
He is also getting used to his new heart med and his MS is not as bad.
He says Hi! to all of you.
He is happy to finally see some good progress again on the long road to recovery. :)

I will have to apply vitamin E oil to them ,after they become completely healed, to help reduce the scars ,because this fairly was deep.

His wounds are starting to finally heal from the inside out, which was the goal all along. :)
He is happy to finally see some good progress again on the long road to recovery. :)

I will have to apply vitamin E oil to them ,after they become completely healed, to help reduce the scars ,because this fairly was deep.

The Vitamin E oil is the best thing I ever used for healing a wound. When I had my knee operation, the nurses gave me the oil the day the staples were removed and I used it about a week and was told it was good enough.

I'm on walkabout, exploring.

For now, all I will say is the folks here just have no clue how well they have it at usmb. NO CLUE.
Or they DO have a clue..which is why they sock back in. I'm learning this in my travels from here. It ain't pretty out there. Trust me on this.

The Vitamin E oil is the best thing I ever used for healing a wound. When I had my knee operation, the nurses gave me the oil the day the staples were removed and I used it about a week and was told it was good enough.

I have heard that. I asked my surgeon about it when I had my surgery something over two years ago and he said no because I was taking too much weird medicine for awhile that it might interfere with.

23_50_21.gif
emot23.gif

What should we call you?

For now, all I will say is the folks here just have no clue how well they have it at usmb. NO CLUE.
Or they DO have a clue..which is why they sock back in. I'm learning this in my travels from here. It ain't pretty out there. Trust me on this.

I would agree with that. There are just enough really unpleasant people here to make us want to hang it up now and then, but the good guys like all ya'll here in the Coffee Shop and some others keep me here. I never read in at the FZ so I miss out on most of the really hateful and cruel stuff. And I am very proficient at scrolling over posts by the idiots, numbnuts, and other exercises in futility. I don't mind at all if people disagree with me so long as they keep it friendly. If I did, I wouldn't have any friends or family at all. :)

And lately I have been enjoying some good discussions here at USMB though many, maybe most of them are still destroyed by the trolls. But elsewhere, even at another board where I do most of my 'debating' as much as it can be done in these formats, all the unpleasant types are there too and are even more annoying.

I find myself spending less time there and more time here lately.

I never read in at the FZ so I miss out on most of the really hateful and cruel stuff.
I really need to follow your example. I don't understand WHY I read down there and even participate. And I don't understand why a few (not all) continue to do to me what they claim is done to them by someone else. I don't get it. I really don't.

So, instead of banging my head against the wall...I must stop going down there. Must. In the meantime...I am trying to get to know other folks at other places and it's difficult. Not getting to know the people...not that. Its the RULES. omg. That is why I said what I said up there ^......usmb has the best staff and are VERY relaxed in ruling this place. All it takes is to be gone for a couple of days to realize what this place is..versus other places.

But..I am still on walkabout. But I check in for pms and to do a quick scroll. I think I will just start hitting Subscribed Forums instead of New Posts. That way...I won't click on something I shouldn't be clicking on for my own peace of mind.

I get a picture every day from [email protected] from somewhere in the world. Pictures are taken by drones and other aircraft and even from ISS.You can sign up to get a daily photo. Today's picture is from a drone over Northern NJ of fall foliage.
ColorFall_2.jpg

Kind of looks like various stages of broccoli going bad.

I went to the humane society today and wished I could adopt a few of the dogs they were so cute. My dogs I already have are spoiled and entitled they were born privileged. I tried to tell them about the poor dogs at the humane society and they didn't give a shit. They just want there treats now. :lol:

I am sure they will give shits later.

I would agree with that. There are just enough really unpleasant people here to make us want to hang it up now and then, but the good guys like all ya'll here in the Coffee Shop and some others keep me here. I never read in at the FZ so I miss out on most of the really hateful and cruel stuff. And I am very proficient at scrolling over posts by the idiots, numbnuts, and other exercises in futility. I don't mind at all if people disagree with me so long as they keep it friendly. If I did, I wouldn't have any friends or family at all. :)

And lately I have been enjoying some good discussions here at USMB though many, maybe most of them are still destroyed by the trolls. But elsewhere, even at another board where I do most of my 'debating' as much as it can be done in these formats, all the unpleasant types are there too and are even more annoying.

I used to look in on the FZ mostly for entertainment. But now....if I go down there to look more than twice a month I'd be surprised. There is some really hateful stuff that frankly isn't worth my time.

C'est la vie. :D

I used to look in on the FZ mostly for entertainment. But now....if I go down there to look more than twice a month I'd be surprised. There is some really hateful stuff that frankly isn't worth my time.

C'est la vie. :D

Heya, WelfareQueen. How good to see you. Regarding the FZ, I have NEVER gone in deliberately but once in a huge while, I find myself there. lol. With this format, it is hard to know where you are because of the grey ghosting of the forum under the title of a thread and one has to remember to look before they leap! Ha! I like the feel of this place Fox has put together and worked on so hard for many years. Thanks, FF. xo

I get a picture every day from [email protected] from somewhere in the world. Pictures are taken by drones and other aircraft and even from ISS.You can sign up to get a daily photo. Today's picture is from a drone over Northern NJ of fall foliage.
ColorFall_2.jpg
Lived in Ramsey NJ, Northern Bergen County near the NY state border. Beautiful area. Thanks for posting.

Forum List

Back