USMB Coffee Shop IV

I prefer brown eyes and brown hair but Hemsworth is definitely gorgeous. I like beards and moustaches too.

I find Jeffrey Dean Morgan attractive.

286302-jeffrey-dean-morgan.jpg

I've got dark brown hair, brown eyes, a beard, and a moustache...:eusa_whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
I like rugged looked men.Sam Elliot comes to mind. Sean Connery. Hell, even Gordon Ramsey. Beefy thighs, strong shoulders/jaws, ripped arms, thick neck. Manly. Which is why I don't watch a lot of new movies nowadays or sci fi movies. Vampires in this era are all feminine looking, skinny, doe eyes, weak. A man should be a man and look like one.
Great response, Gracie. I sure do love your most recent Avie. It's beautiful, just like you.

I prefer brown eyes and brown hair but Hemsworth is definitely gorgeous. I like beards and moustaches too.

I find Jeffrey Dean Morgan attractive.

286302-jeffrey-dean-morgan.jpg
He was especially hot in the NTFX series, Magic City. It only lasted two seasons as I am sure it was too sexy for too many. It DID push the envelope but I loved it and have watched it twice and will do so, again. The actor who played his eldest son, Danny, was the hottest of hot, from my perspective.

Hello! Just popping in to say hi! :D

giphy.gif

Hi!
Howdy!
Greetings!

How you doing?
You freezing way up there?
We're freezing down here. :)

Actually, it's been quite mild for the past couple of days, 30s/40s/50s. That is pretty good weather for January around here! :) Hope all is well with you Peach!

Yes all is going well and things are getting better. :)
We are able to see the light at the end of a very long year.

It was very cold for here. Still in the twenty's around 10:30 this morning.
It finally got to 49 at 3:00 this afternoon. :(

Hello! Just popping in to say hi! :D

giphy.gif

Hi!
Howdy!
Greetings!

How you doing?
You freezing way up there?
We're freezing down here. :)

Actually, it's been quite mild for the past couple of days, 30s/40s/50s. That is pretty good weather for January around here! :) Hope all is well with you Peach!

Yes all is going well and things are getting better. :)
We are able to see the light at the end of a very long year.

It was very cold for here. Still in the twenty's around 10:30 this morning.
It finally got to 49 at 3:00 this afternoon. :(

Well, it is almost like a heat wave compared to those below 0 temps we were getting! I could almost go outside with no jacket! :lol:

Glad to hear that you and your husband are doing well. :)

I lost interest in NCIS when Tony left. Abby is an irritant but I made do by trying to ignore her most of the time. Now that she is leaving, I still have no desire to watch it again...because Tony is gone.

I did not see the episodes where Tony left, but I did see he has a new show called 'Bull'. But I did not watch any of it because as far as I am concerned, he is Tony of NCIS and I can't see him as a different character.
I rather enjoy Bull. The show is loosely based on Dr Phil.
I'd like to watch that but I cut the cord last year and now just do PBS, NTFX and Hallmark Movies Now, via Roku. I watch podcasts of some news shows via the internet. But, because of my interest in psychology, I know I would like Bull.

I just read that the first coffee shop here closed in 2010. How long's this website been around?
Happy to have you, BradVesp. I don't know how long USMB has been up and running. Sorry. I hope you hang in and have some fun. :thup:

Forum List

Back