USMB Coffee Shop IV

Thanks.
It looks like water with lime juice. I discovered, about a year ago, that fresh squeezed lemon juice in water is really surprisingly good, and you don't wake up groggy, hungover, or unnecessarily upset. I tried the same with lime a few times this summer...I don't remember why, we didn't have lemons probably...and it was not bad, but it did not get that green- food coloring I suspect.

Thanks.
It looks like water with lime juice. I discovered, about a year ago, that fresh squeezed lemon juice in water is really surprisingly good, and you don't wake up groggy, hungover, or unnecessarily upset. I tried the same with lime a few times this summer...I don't remember why, we didn't have lemons probably...and it was not bad, but it did not get that green- food coloring I suspect.

It was suppose to be a margarita. :)

I just read that the first coffee shop here closed in 2010. How long's this website been around?

Welcome to USMB and to the Coffee Shop BradVesp. I don't know how old USMB is but the Coffee Shop is coming up on the end of It's eighth year and we're always glad to make new friends here. The previous three threads had to close because they were creating a drag on the board but since we went to a different format, that is no longer a problem.

Any way we're happy you stopped in and first timers here receive a complimentary beverage. Since it is after midnight for most of us, we'll make it a nightcap. :)

1452289676-hot-toddy.jpeg

Last edited:
Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful,
The Ringels in difficult transition
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Mr. and Mrs. Gracie in difficult transition and wellness for Gracie,
Mr. and Mrs. Peach174 for full recovery from setback,
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Ringel's injured shoulder and general wellness,
Drifter for the best job ever,
ricechickie for trouble free healing and wellness,
BigBlackDog for comfort and effective treatment,
NosmoKing's cold,

And for our students, job hunters, others in transition.

And the light is left on for Noomi, Freedombecki, Esthermoon, Sixfoot, and all others we hope are okay and will return to us.

If there is hope and possibilities in the coldest time of winter, there is hope and possibilities at all times
winter_time_sunset-1680x1050.jpg

Foxy,
Out of the clear blue sky...

9861ee9d1306806540f9c1dd7e59d199.jpg

I don't think you ever reported back re: The Robert Redford or Barbra Mandrel desert... Inquiring minds want to know?

LOL. Actually it looks pretty good. You have tried it and give it a 5 star rating?

Yes definitely... :thup::thup::thup::thup::thup: We used to have a little Country Store and Diner and served it in the Diner...

Then I am going to make it tonight and serve it tomorrow. I'll provide a full report. Thanks. :)

I tried a new shampoo and conditioner. It's by Kenra. It is Kenra Platinum Revive. That stuff is awesome. I was using Moroccanoil, and I still love Moroccanoil, but this is really good too and it is a bit cheaper too! My hair is so soft and silky and shiny after using this stuff. I highly recommend it, ladies! :) Just buy it when your men aren't around because they will have a cow when they find out how much you just spent on shampoo! :D Lol!

I tried a new shampoo and conditioner. It's by Kenra. It is Kenra Platinum Revive. That stuff is awesome. I was using Moroccanoil, and I still love Moroccanoil, but this is really good too and it is a bit cheaper too! My hair is so soft and silky and shiny after using this stuff. I highly recommend it, ladies! :) Just buy it when your men aren't around because they will have a cow when they find out how much you just spent on shampoo! :D Lol!

Yes it's very nice.
I used it several times and loved the way it made mine look too.
But on the fourth shampoo &conditioner I broke out and starting itching.
Once again another great product I can't use.
Oh_Bother____by_Lord_Zasz.jpg

:lmao:

Yes it's very nice.

Oh, that stinks when you have sensitivities. :(

A nice product that you might look into is Biolage Raw. It is much more natural product with a loss less chemicals in it.

Sk%C3%A4rmavbild-2017-03-12-kl.-17.39.18.png

Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree is good for people who have a sensitive/itchy scalp too. They make scalp treatments and everything.

Yes it's very nice.

Oh, that stinks when you have sensitivities. :(

A nice product that you might look into is Biolage Raw. It is much more natural product with a loss less chemicals in it.

Sk%C3%A4rmavbild-2017-03-12-kl.-17.39.18.png

Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree is good for people who have a sensitive/itchy scalp too. They make scalp treatments and everything.

I use tresSemme
It's great too and I'm not allergic to it. :)

How the hell is everybody?

I'm fine, and you?
Hangin' in there, Chris. Life is good.

Ready already for Spring, which seems like it's almost here in Wisconsin. Going to be 50 in a couple days they say.

It has been around 40-50 here for the past couple of days. It goes from below 0 to 40-50 degrees! Go figure! Oh well, I'm not going to complain about 50 degrees in the middle of winter! :D It's rainy but warm. Better than freezing and snow.

Forum List

Back