USMB Coffee Shop IV

How the hell is everybody?

I'm fine, and you?
Hangin' in there, Chris. Life is good.

Ready already for Spring, which seems like it's almost here in Wisconsin. Going to be 50 in a couple days they say.

It has been around 40-50 here for the past couple of days. It goes from below 0 to 40-50 degrees! Go figure! Oh well, I'm not going to complain about 50 degrees in the middle of winter! :D It's rainy but warm. Better than freezing and snow.
Used my snowblower once, and even then I could have just skipped it.

I'm not complaining. The less salt I have to get on my new truck the better.

I tried a new shampoo and conditioner. It's by Kenra. It is Kenra Platinum Revive. That stuff is awesome. I was using Moroccanoil, and I still love Moroccanoil, but this is really good too and it is a bit cheaper too! My hair is so soft and silky and shiny after using this stuff. I highly recommend it, ladies! :) Just buy it when your men aren't around because they will have a cow when they find out how much you just spent on shampoo! :D Lol!

Yes it's very nice.
I used it several times and loved the way it made mine look too.
But on the fourth shampoo &conditioner I broke out and starting itching.
Once again another great product I can't use.
Oh_Bother____by_Lord_Zasz.jpg

Oh, that stinks when you have sensitivities. :(

A nice product that you might look into is Biolage Raw. It is much more natural product with a loss less chemicals in it.

Sk%C3%A4rmavbild-2017-03-12-kl.-17.39.18.png

Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree is good for people who have a sensitive/itchy scalp too. They make scalp treatments and everything.[/QUOTE

I don't have an itchy scalp but I am allergic to many things. :)
You get used to it. :biggrin:

How the hell is everybody?

I'm fine, and you?
Hangin' in there, Chris. Life is good.

Ready already for Spring, which seems like it's almost here in Wisconsin. Going to be 50 in a couple days they say.

It has been around 40-50 here for the past couple of days. It goes from below 0 to 40-50 degrees! Go figure! Oh well, I'm not going to complain about 50 degrees in the middle of winter! :D It's rainy but warm. Better than freezing and snow.
Used my snowblower once, and even then I could have just skipped it.

I'm not complaining. The less salt I have to get on my new truck the better.

Ack! The salt and sand and grit gets everywhere! That is what people who don't get snow don't realize. It isn't all pretty and white and nice. It is brown, dirty, and disgusting after a couple of days/weeks.

Poor IttyBit. Neighbors did not keep her locked up. She showed up here a couple of hours ago, meowing and walking very slowly. How she got in the window, I don't know, but she did. Then she came to rub my leg briefly, went to my bed and meowed softly twice wanting up in it. I can't pick her up...her stitches are in her belly. So I just leaned over so my knee was a step stool. Took her two times but she made it up on the bed with the help of my knee and telling her she could do it.
I closed the window. She chose where she wants to mend. Right here in our room. So here she stays. She has a potty box (no clue how to use it but she will when she really has to go), food, water, warmth. In about a week, I will re open the window.

Poor IttyBit. Neighbors did not keep her locked up. She showed up here a couple of hours ago, meowing and walking very slowly. How she got in the window, I don't know, but she did. Then she came to rub my leg briefly, went to my bed and meowed softly twice wanting up in it. I can't pick her up...her stitches are in her belly. So I just leaned over so my knee was a step stool. Took her two times but she made it up on the bed with the help of my knee and telling her she could do it.
I closed the window. She chose where she wants to mend. Right here in our room. So here she stays. She has a potty box (no clue how to use it but she will when she really has to go), food, water, warmth. In about a week, I will re open the window.

Some people should just not own pets. Imagine, not being responsible enough to properly care for a CAT! :rolleyes:

Some people should just not own pets. Imagine, not being responsible enough to properly care for a CAT! :rolleyes:
She has us now. :)

At least the cat can count on you to take care of it.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
After having cats myself, and watching them get old and feeble, reading stuff like that just makes old memories flood to the surface and makes my heart wrench.

I'm so glad you're kind to the kitties, Gracie... bless your heart.

Another reason why I live here. :)
I've been looking at your town, Peach. Just surfing for now, for affordable rentals. I think it might be time to get the hell out of calimexia.
You'll find that the cost of living in Wisconsin is a fraction of what CA is, Gracie, and it's a beautiful state. No wild fires, no smoke, no earth quakes, no hurricans... just pretty green anywhere there isn't a road or a building.

Arizona is closer than Wisconsin, 007! That's mighty long ways for two old fogies to start all over again.

One of the best parts about winter is it kills all the BUGS.
Kills the bugs and cuts down on what I call the Bumpkin Factor. Nothing is more irritating to me than a loud exhaust system. Motorcycles, pick up trucks and automobiles where the mouth breather of an owner decides that lacking a degree from n automotive engineering is no hidden evidence where the practicality of a muffler is concerned. Reading or writing or watching a movie can be disrupted by one of these idiots rumbling up the steep street outside. Come a few inches of snow and they decide to drive one more block south where the street is not only less steep but in far better shape.

Springtime and the bumpkins seem to want to tell the world how inconsiderate they are by pulling the hill in front of the Luxurious Pimplebutt Estate.

Arizona is closer than Wisconsin, 007! That's mighty long ways for two old fogies to start all over again.
Yeah but AZ is a lot more expensive than WI too.

I'd venture a guess that if you got yourself up here, you'd never regret it.

I've lived in from coast to coast but where am I at? Wisconsin.

Forum List

Back