USMB Coffee Shop IV

I heartily endorse this relatively new, and inexpensive, thing-a-majig for those back issues.

Lo-Bak Trax | FDA Registered 510K Device Eases Back Pain at Home

Interesting. I have three collapsed vertebrae in my back this might have a good effect on maybe? Since Peach's problem is more likely a bad sprain, it might not have much effect though.
I'm' not that bad off, though my lower back goes out of whack fairly often...That thing pops everything back into place for me...No more trips to the chiro.

Other than the oft unnecessary (and banal) drama I found myself drawn into the show and having just watched the final show this evening I find myself sad and upset it's over........ Never expected a reaction like that from me....... Feels weird.....

You surely are not looking for a safe space are you?
What's a safe space? :D
A place with no mirrors so you can get undressed without having to view the wreck of your once marvelous body.

I heartily endorse this relatively new, and inexpensive, thing-a-majig for those back issues.

Interesting. I have three collapsed vertebrae in my back this might have a good effect on maybe? Since Peach's problem is more likely a bad sprain, it might not have much effect though.

Yep, sprained back and sprained finger.
You'd think I would learn but nooooo...... :)
Once a klutz always a klutz.

Seriously though, I was getting too tired and should have stopped a bag or two back for the next morning. :sad:

It's very hard for me to keep still for very long but I'm relaxing for few days.

The landscaper came this afternoon and we will get an estimate on Mon.
I think it's going to look nice. I picked a light tan color.

I'm always leery of those type of devices, they leave me with the image of snake oil salesmen in the 19 century. But having read the reviews (not on their site) and other medical evaluations it may be worth a shot especially with the 90 day return guarantee. :dunno:
I've used it to great effect...No more chiropractor trips, and all it cost me was the price for one of them.

I'm always leery of those type of devices, they leave me with the image of snake oil salesmen in the 19 century. But having read the reviews (not on their site) and other medical evaluations it may be worth a shot especially with the 90 day return guarantee. :dunno:
I've used it to great effect...No more chiropractor trips, and all it cost me was the price for one of them.
Most of my back problems are mid to upper back but I do have some lower back issues.

I think I just barely got an A on my last coding exam, it will end up as 45.16/50 after it's manually graded, I expect. Unfortunately, even if I get a 100 on the final exam, I will be a few points away from an A for the class. Missing the first exam was just too much to overcome. I only need to get something like a 40-50 on the final to end up with a B for the class, though. I'm not happy about that, but I doubt any future employer will ever be checking my grades. :p

Really, I'm more concerned about only doing 80-89% correct work when it comes time to try for certification, or get a job. Hopefully things go better with my advanced coding class next semester. :dunno:

I only have 2 more tests, my Art Appreciation and Basic Coding finals, then I'm done for this semester. I'll probably just play video games and catch up on some TV/movie watching in the break before the next semester. :D

I've been taking it easy for the last two days.

I was cleaning out all the junk in our walk in closet and was taking out a big bag of clothes ,when I tripped over one of the wheels of Mr. P's walker near the front door.
I have a rug burn and big bruise on my right knee, I sprung my third finger on my right hand and I twisted my back as I fell.
I'm getting better, just taking it easy and watching Netflix. :)
Mr. P is taking good care of me. :biggrin:
He said when he sprays the muscle pain reliever on my back, that he watches my muscles dance around on my back.
I can't stand up long enough to cook without my back muscles going into spasms..... so Mr. P has been getting take out dinners from one of our local restaurants.
Get a back belt. I find it works wonders. Hope you feel better soon, though. And Mr. P. owes you some tender, loving care, considering all you've ministered to him these last months.

Well, the ice under the surface is finally disintegrating. I fell twice this afternoon, trudging from the car to the house. Because we haven't been able to improve all of the driveway, the half between the improved portion and the house is...well, unimproved. Instead of sinking in up to my ankles, I find myself suddenly mired almost to my knees, trapping my feet and helping me to fall into the incredible muck. I sure hope this finishes quickly. I may not survive too many trips through the sucking mud-hole from hell.
My free-range chickens are taking that free-range stuff pretty seriously. A couple of days ago I found them ranging a couple hundred yards away from the house in the edge of the woods. Two I can pick up and carry back. One, I can coax close enough to capture. The other two, well, have you ever herded chickens? They are interesting beasts, each has her own personality. Like people, some are nicer than others.

A place with no mirrors so you can get undressed without having to view the wreck of your once marvelous body.

I once had a body of a God...

Buddha-felice2.jpg

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
The Ringels in difficult transition
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Ringel's injured shoulder and general wellness,
Drifter for the best job ever,
ricechickie for trouble free healing and wellness,
BigBlackDog for comfort and effective treatment
TK
Sixfoot for an accurate diagnosis and wellness,
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful, and wellness for Sherry's daughter, her dad, and family.

Wellness for Foxfyre's sister and Hombre's sister
Healing for Ringel and Mrs. R's Gizmo
Gracie

Peach's sore back

Wise-Wisdom-Quote.jpg

I've been taking it easy for the last two days.

I was cleaning out all the junk in our walk in closet and was taking out a big bag of clothes ,when I tripped over one of the wheels of Mr. P's walker near the front door.
I have a rug burn and big bruise on my right knee, I sprung my third finger on my right hand and I twisted my back as I fell.
I'm getting better, just taking it easy and watching Netflix. :)
Mr. P is taking good care of me. :biggrin:
He said when he sprays the muscle pain reliever on my back, that he watches my muscles dance around on my back.
I can't stand up long enough to cook without my back muscles going into spasms..... so Mr. P has been getting take out dinners from one of our local restaurants.
Get a back belt. I find it works wonders. Hope you feel better soon, though. And Mr. P. owes you some tender, loving care, considering all you've ministered to him these last months.

Thank you.
We have always taken good care of each other. :)
I spoil him and he spoils me. :D
I'm taking it easy today.
I can actually stand up for short periods,without hurting today.

Welcome to the Coffee Shop Witchit. I believe this is your first visit but we hope you find this the friendly, fun, supportive refuge from the sometimes general forum craziness out there that that many others of us have found it to be. I love it when folks jump right in and become part of the family here.

And you are entitled to a first timers complimentary beverage. Take your pick:

20170526_185929.jpg

Welcome to the Coffee Shop Witchit. I believe this is your first visit but we hope you find this the friendly, fun, supportive refuge from the sometimes general forum craziness out there that that many others of us have found it to be. I love it when folks jump right in and become part of the family here.

And you are entitled to a first timers complimentary beverage. Take your pick:

20170526_185929.jpg

It's Friday. Can't I just have them all? :D

And thank you.

Forum List

Back