USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good morning. For my daughter's birthday, we are getting matching tattoos. This will be her 6th or 7th, and my first. I am absolutely petrified.

Have a good day.
Only two possible tattoos I could ever imagine getting, one on each cheek: the first would read "Exit Only", and the second "If You Can Read This, You Are Too Close".

There's always "Do Not Resuscitate" :lol:

Young one decided that after six years away from the javelin, she would enter a college open track meet. Her shoes did not arrive in time, only decided to do this three weeks ago. Gets fourth place.

Good morning. For my daughter's birthday, we are getting matching tattoos. This will be her 6th or 7th, and my first. I am absolutely petrified.

Have a good day.
Only two possible tattoos I could ever imagine getting, one on each cheek: the first would read "Exit Only", and the second "If You Can Read This, You Are Too Close".

Somewhat serious side note to this: Apparently a DNR tattoo is not valid. You have to have proper paperwork, doctors/nurses won't accept a DNR tattoo by itself. The more you know...

I don't have any tattoos.
Ricardo Montelban had a Tattoo...........

herve-villechaize-tattoo-fantasy-island-sex-scandals-8.jpg

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
The Ringels in difficult transition
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Ringel's injured shoulder and general wellness,
Drifter for the best job ever,
ricechickie for trouble free healing and wellness,
BigBlackDog for comfort and effective treatment
TK
Sixfoot for an accurate diagnosis and wellness,
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful, and wellness for Sherry's daughter, her dad, and family.

Wellness for Foxfyre's sister and Hombre's sister
Healing for Ringel and Mrs. R's Gizmo
Gracie

Peach's sore back

April 29: The Full Pink Moon
One of the earliest-blooming, widespread flowers in North America is the grass pink or wild ground phlox. Other names for this full moon are the Full Sprouting Grass Moon, the Egg Moon and, to some coastal tribes, the Full Fish Moon, to mark when the shad come upstream to spawn. Fullness occurs at 8:58 p.m. EDT
Beautiful+moon.jpg

stoneridge%20gardens%20Phlox%20subulata%20pink.jpg

Have a good day.

I never wanted a tattoo and am not a tattoo person, but some of my favorite people in real life, here in the Coffee Shop, in my family have them. And it seems that once you get one, you want more and more. I don't pretend to understand it but it must not be so bad getting one so be prepared. :)

I never got a tattoo in spite of peer pressure to get one by workmates.,when I was 19 and worked in a factory.
When you are 19 you will do dumb things like that, but one of my workmates got an infected tattoo on his arm and he finally went to the doctors who told him if he had waited any longer he would have had to have his arm amputated. That put me off if nothing else did.

Have a good day.

Somewhat serious side note to this: Apparently a DNR tattoo is not valid. You have to have proper paperwork, doctors/nurses won't accept a DNR tattoo by itself. The more you know...

That's a bummer. I am in two minds if I should ring an ambulance if I get a heart attack. I might just unbolt the door so they don't have to break it down, and go to bed to die. To die once will be enough for me.

Have a good day.

I never wanted a tattoo and am not a tattoo person, but some of my favorite people in real life, here in the Coffee Shop, in my family have them. And it seems that once you get one, you want more and more. I don't pretend to understand it but it must not be so bad getting one so be prepared. :)

I never got a tattoo in spite of peer pressure to get one by workmates.,when I was 19 and worked in a factory.
When you are 19 you will do dumb things like that, but one of my workmates got an infected tattoo on his arm and he finally went to the doctors who told him if he had waited any longer he would have had to have his arm amputated. That put me off if nothing else did.

That would, yes. We did serious research and went to a highly reputable artist, and i am following instructions to the letter. This was my daughter's eighth, and she's never had an infection.

Have a good day.

That would, yes. We did serious research and went to a highly reputable artist, and i am following instructions to the letter. This was my daughter's eighth, and she's never had an infection.

Truth Is, I was just scared of getting a needle stuck in me a thousand times

Forum List

Back