USMB Coffee Shop IV

Happy 4th everyone!

th

Made the second to last run down to Roswell today with another 16' trailer, will have to go back this weekend, clean and load the few things we couldn't get in this run. Good thing we got here when we did, set up the bed took showers and ordered pizza then went out on the back porch and watched fireworks all around us, was ready to go in at 9:30 when suddenly the biggest, longest and most colorful fireworks display that I have ever seen started up. Glad we didn't miss it. Now that the big shew is over the home fireworks shows have resumed including our next door neighbor......... :D

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter), complications post op surgery a week ago.
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Ringel's injured shoulder and general wellness,
ricechickie for trouble free healing and wellness,
BigBlackDog for comfort and effective treatment
TK
Sixfoot for an accurate diagnosis and wellness,
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful, and wellness for Sherry's daughter, her dad, and family.

Wellness for Foxfyre's sister and Hombre's sister
Healing for Ringel and Mrs. R's Gizmo
Gracie
Nosmo's Uncle for good news and Aunt Roxie
Nosmo's Daisy
Hombre's sister
The Ringels moving in difficult transition

And we keep the porch light on so that many others scattered here and there can find their way back.

fireworks-quotes-3.jpg

Tomorrow (July 6th) is my birthday. I will be 67 years old. My age and IQ will be the same number!

BTW, Happy Birthday to my old internet pal, 007. It’s his birthday too.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for

Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
TK
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful, and wellness for Sherry's daughter, her dad, and family.

Gracie
Nosmo's Daisy
Hombre's sister

And we keep the porch light on so that many others scattered here and there can find their way back.

fireworks-quotes-3.jpg
Foxy! You'll be pleased to note that both Daisy and my Uncle Jim are back in the pink and doing fine! Yesterday the family went,to Uncle Jim and Aunt Roxy's for a cookout. The heat was unbearable, but Uncle Jim insisted on manning the gas grill, serving up burgers and pieces of chicken. He's back to work as of Monday.

Meanwhile Daisy is back to running around the park as if she was still a pup. When we stopped at my brother's house after a walk, she romped and played with his dog Teddy until they both went to his water dish and lapped it dry. Then they both took a well deserved nap.

You can edit the vigil list for the better on my behalf!

Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
TK

Gracie
Nosmo's Daisy
Hombre's sister

fireworks-quotes-3.jpg
Foxy! You'll be pleased to note that both Daisy and my Uncle Jim are back in the pink and doing fine! Yesterday the family went,to Uncle Jim and Aunt Roxy's for a cookout. The heat was unbearable, but Uncle Jim insisted on manning the gas grill, serving up burgers and pieces of chicken. He's back to work as of Monday.

Meanwhile Daisy is back to running around the park as if she was still a pup. When we stopped at my brother's house after a walk, she romped and played with his dog Teddy until they both went to his water dish and lapped it dry. Then they both took a well deserved nap.

You can edit the vigil list for the better on my behalf!

Very good news, Nosmo. I'm SO happy for great conclusions that allow us to shorten the vigil list!

Made the second to last run down to Roswell today with another 16' trailer, will have to go back this weekend, clean and load the few things we couldn't get in this run. Good thing we got here when we did, set up the bed took showers and ordered pizza then went out on the back porch and watched fireworks all around us, was ready to go in at 9:30 when suddenly the biggest, longest and most colorful fireworks display that I have ever seen started up. Glad we didn't miss it. Now that the big shew is over the home fireworks shows have resumed including our next door neighbor......... :D
You guys don't have fire watch warnings? We're at 'high' right now but that won't deter those who can simply hop in their RVs and haul ass while the rest of us burn to the ground.

You guys don't have fire watch warnings? We're at 'high' right now but that won't deter those who can simply hop in their RVs and haul ass while the rest of us burn to the ground.
Apparently not out here in the "sticks". What's funny is 90% of the home fireworks being set off are completely illegal back east.

Some books that I bought in early May just got charged to my account today. WTF? 2 months later is when the charge goes through? I called the organization I bought the books from because at first, I had no idea what the charge was about. The person explained it was for the books, and I was fairly shocked. I spent a bunch of money around that time on school, between tuition and various books, so I never noticed that my account hadn't been charged. Having $200 unexpectedly taken from my money sucks, even if it is money that was owed. I really wish they'd just charged me before sending me the books, like any other company would. I also had to buy some groceries I hadn't planned on, and just paid for my car insurance for another 6 months, so suddenly I have less money in the bank than I thought I would. :(

Hopefully my friend and I can get the parts for my A/C installed this weekend so I don't have to pay more money to get someone to do that, too!

We in the extreme drought areas are under a fireworks ban except for the ones in controlled areas for public display and some small hand held stuff that doesn't go up into the area where it can travel. A ban that is largely ignored but fortunately we haven't had the usual fires this year. Monsoon rains and flash floods in central and northern New Mexico that began today should knock down at least some of the fire hazard.

Harper (Save's granddaughter), complications post op surgery
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
TK

Wellness for Hombre's sister
Gracie
Hombre's sister

The summer monsoon has arrived in the southwest right on schedule hopefully bringing much needed rain and a bit of relief from the high desert heat:
53669059.jpg

To celebrate my birthday,Mrs. BBD and I are going to the horse races at Arlington Park today. Should be a fun day. Being 67 isn’t so bad. It’s like being 18 after a hard night!

To celebrate my birthday,Mrs. BBD and I are going to the horse races at Arlington Park today. Should be a fun day. Being 67 isn’t so bad. It’s like being 18 after a hard night!
Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again. Have fun, you two. :)

Forum List

Back