USMB Coffee Shop IV

Contemplating hotdogs for dinner tonight that again raises that great controversy:

36552691_1181409082030989_2402522164700905472_n.jpg

I'd probably go with 2 or 3. In between those is, I think, my preference. However, I'd eat any of them, although 4 looks too burned and might not be great.

Ground hogs also think they are faster than speeding cars, which they are not. Often discovered too late.

Over done meat can cause cancer. Hot dogs have flavor, yet often lack a lot in the meat department.

Well it does look like that but most of us also see an entirely different duo than the Mexican lady and guitar player. In fact I saw the other two people before I saw the Mexican couple.

Racist...

Always press two, never one.

:)

The flamenco dancer and the guitar player!

That's all you see?
Does she have a beehive on her head?

Well it does look like that but most of us also see an entirely different duo than the Mexican lady and guitar player. In fact I saw the other two people before I saw the Mexican couple.
By "the other two people" do you mean the portraits of my Uncle Alex and Aunt Helen?

Racist...

Always press two, never one.

:)

I hope not. My nephew who identifies as Mexican American and who was born in Mexico to Mexican nationals identified them as Mexican right away. :) In fact I plucked it oiff his Facebook page. :)

The flamenco dancer and the guitar player!

That's all you see?
Does she have a beehive on her head?

By "the other two people" do you mean the portraits of my Uncle Alex and Aunt Helen?

LOL

Never thought about it, but today I've got EQ test and it showed very low scores (the middle score for normal people 42, for autists about 20, I have 12). It seems, I'm deep aspie, and I don't mind, how I could build career in this world further, if analysts tell, to the 2020 year 85% chances of career success would depend from the soft skills? :(((

Never thought about it, but today I've got EQ test and it showed very low scores (the middle score for normal people 42, for autists about 20, I have 12). It seems, I'm deep aspie, and I don't mind, how I could build career in this world further, if analysts tell, to the 2020 year 85% chances of career success would depend from the soft skills? :(((

I would not trust one EQ test as any kind of indicator of what to expect from yourself Sbiker any more than I would trust one IQ test as an indicator of anybody's intelligence. And the EQ test is much more likely to be widely variable than the IQ test is, guys on average score lower than women on average and Alpha males are likely to be the group scoring lowest. Wait until another day when you're feeling mellow and take another EQ test. You might find the numbers very different than the one you took today.

I've never heard of an EQ test before. I'm pretty sure I'd have a terrible score on any emotional stability test. :p

I've never heard of an EQ test before. I'm pretty sure I'd have a terrible score on any emotional stability test. :p

You are probably underestimating yourself re EQ as much as you sometimes do on your other tests. :) EQ however is not so much about emotional stability as much emotion drives you and, perhaps more importantly, how you read, relate to, and understand other people and how they are reacting to you, what you say, how you respond, etc. "E" is generally empathy as much or more than emotion on these kinds of tests.

Last edited:

You are probably underestimating yourself re EQ as much as you sometimes do on your other tests. :) EQ however is not so much about emotional stability as much emotion drives you and, perhaps more importantly, how you read, relate to, and understand other people and how they are reacting to you, what you say, how you respond, etc. "E" is generally empathy as much or more than emotion on these kinds of tests.

You're discussing this with a guy who has the word hate permanently carved into his arm. You may be overestimating my emotional state. :lol:

You're discussing this with a guy who has the word hate permanently carved into his arm. You may be overestimating my emotional state. :lol:

Maybe since the only way I have of knowing you is on this and a few other threads. But I strongly suspect that the guy you are now is not the same guy who carved that into his arm. :)

If I tool an IQ test now I would probably look like an idiot. But if you spend some time answering those kinds of questions you get better at it.

Forum List

Back