USMB Coffee Shop IV

29m3kmt.jpg

m8h2co.jpg

I will check back tomorrow...I wanna see if its just me. And MrGracie. He saw it too. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
OK Gracie... I'll apologize before hand because I truly like your art, I appreciate art, your colors are wonderful and it's a great piece, but this is what my darn analytical, mechanical brain sees... first squiggles, a 6, a 9, and a reverse 6... second line, another 6, a 9, two parenthesis backwards, a 9 and a reverse G. I'm sorry Gracie... I'm just not very good at this... :lol:

OK Gracie... I'll apologize before hand because I truly like your art, I appreciate art, your colors are wonderful and it's a great piece, but this is what my darn analytical, mechanical brain sees... first squiggles, a 6, a 9, and a reverse 6... second line, another 6, a 9, two parenthesis backwards, a 9 and a reverse G. I'm sorry Gracie... I'm just not very good at this... :lol:
lol. Its ok. I painted it as squiggles! I just wanted DONE with it. Its HOT out there on the porch.

Ok..I can't go to bed with you hanging. Once I say what I see....you might see it too. Hieroglyphs in aztecy design from an old womans tired brain..but with a hidden message I didn't see until I sat there looking at it an hour or so after I was done. I saw it....blinked....called Mr Gracie, asked him to LOOK DEEP, and he said....

"God Called. AllDoing Good".

And that is exactly what I saw too.

I am a firm believer He speaks to me in unconventional ways.

• Thanks
first squiggles, a 6, a 9, and a reverse 6... second line, another 6, a 9, two parenthesis backwards, a 9 and a reverse G.
Thats what I was doing! Squiggles! But....it turned out to NOT be so squiggly after all. I have goosebumps just looking at it again.

lol. Its ok. I painted it as squiggles! I just wanted DONE with it. Its HOT out there on the porch.

Ok..I can't go to bed with you hanging. Once I say what I see....you might see it too. Hieroglyphs in aztecy design from an old womans tired brain..but with a hidden message I didn't see until I sat there looking at it an hour or so after I was done. I saw it....blinked....called Mr Gracie, asked him to LOOK DEEP, and he said....

Ya know... I can see that... with a little stretch of the imagination... COOL. Maybe you were inspired and you didn't know it...

Ya know... I can see that... with a little stretch of the imagination... COOL. Maybe you were inspired and you didn't know it...
Its been a rough couple of years. Still mourning the loss of my home, my pets, all my belongings. Old, sick, tired, and ready to go be with my last dog that died. Borderline. Been that way for about 2 years and it hasn't let up. I think it was a message. All are doing ok. God said so. That is His message. So I guess I will stick around awhile longer. :)

I'm all squishy eyed now...leaky. I think I will muse on the message a bit more then go to bed. I was just so excited to SEE that staring at me, with me in zombie mode and not realizing just what I painted until MrG saw it too. Makes me feel....good. At ease. Maybe I will sleep tonight due to this emotion of peace.

Good night 007. Sleep well and God Bless.

• Thanks

Its been a rough couple of years. Still mourning the loss of my home, my pets, all my belongings. Old, sick, tired, and ready to go be with my last dog that died. Borderline. Been that way for about 2 years and it hasn't let up. I think it was a message. All are doing ok. God said so. That is His message. So I guess I will stick around awhile longer. :)
Ya never know when you're gonna go, Gracie. Thing is you don't want to do anything that's going to rush it along. Always keep your chin up, strive to do better and never give up. You have a good heart and you're good people, Gracie... my sixth sense tells me so. G'night.

Just as soon as I read your interpretation I could see it too. I just didn't look hard enough.

Our Granddaughter was born this evening (Sept 6th) at 11:15pm. Yeah Foxy a Virgo.....:)

Yes, okay....I'm biased....but she's perfect. Mom and baby are doing great. Sherry's Mom passed away a little over a month ago but she was there tonight. A great day all around.
Congratulations! Just don't blink because if you do, that baby will be all grown up before you know it!

I loved all the baby bonding time I had today, and told my daughter to drink in every precious moment because they change every day during the first several months. Then they start kindergarten, and before you know it they're graduating HS. It's hard to believe that I had my baby girl 29 years ago.:smile:
All true! My beloved baby will be 36 this year. Dang! Where did all the time go?
Here's an old ditty to honor all those daughters we love:

first squiggles, a 6, a 9, and a reverse 6... second line, another 6, a 9, two parenthesis backwards, a 9 and a reverse G.
Thats what I was doing! Squiggles! But....it turned out to NOT be so squiggly after all. I have goosebumps just looking at it again.

It does look Egyptian, probably you were influenced by a cat....

Great start of the football season. Packers win. Redskins win. Dallas looses. Doesn’t get any better than that!!!

BBD....I agree completely. Grew up in Virginia, so love the Redskins....Sherry has family in Wisconsin so Packers :thup:....and if you're a Redskins fan the Cow Pies are :(.

BTW the Packers game was about as exciting as it gets. Really well played by both the Bears and Pack.

Forum List

Back