USMB Coffee Shop IV

You want them to wear something?

Alright, they can go topless.:thup:

tumblr_m0kqy38CVP1rpwlago1_500.jpg

I don't see any good Scotch on that shelf.

Yeah, cuz that crazy looking dude is standing in the way of all the good stuff.

I have not gone AWOL. Been getting pm's wondering about me so instead of responding individually, I'll post a PSA. As I told DT, I've been busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest. My boys shared a large bedroom but both are gone so the Munchkin decided to move in. We've been remodeling and making it into a girlie room and turning her old room into another guest bedroom. Sanded and painted the wrought iron deck and patio furniture. Next door neighbor had a triple bypass so I mowed his and my lawns today. We each have an acre so with trimming and edging it takes about 4 hours each. Other than that not a whole lot going on.

Dang, you need to move close to my house, I could use a neighbor like you.....:D
[MENTION=36767]Bloodrock44[/MENTION] doesn't return borrowed tools.

I was the same way last night. I didn't sleep at all. I get these nights where everything just cramps up on me and it keeps me awake. last night was one of them. I'm trying to sleep a little now but still can't

I found that cramps seem to happen when I'm low on magnesium. Found some tablets that actually aborb into the body when you take them. One or two days and things are good.

Amen to that. I was trying to treat my night leg and foot cramps with extra potassium without much luck. And then I was reading up on how severely the meds we take for acid reflux (GERD) leach calcium and especially magnesium from the body. I regularly take calcium but added a magnesium supplement. Those night cramps are now much more rare, less severe, and shorter lived.
Sometimes things work and other times they don't. I take magnesium and calcium regularly but some nights my feet cramp up. Late night cramps, I keep those packets of Mickey D mustard around and when the feet start cramping, I squeeze a whole packet of mustard in my mouth and swallow it. It's not bad tasting if you drink something behind it. It works most of the time but as I said, sometimes it doesn't.

The internet is amazing. My teenage daughter got dark hair dye all over her white carpet. That's another subject. I thought I would have to replace it. But I gave the internet a shot. Liquid dish soap, white vinegar and warm water and damned if it didn't come out.

I'm thinking of Googling God's phone number now... <--esoteric reference

The black Ravens from Mexico have arrived. They are about 3 weeks late this year.
Just saw one in our backyard.
They are huge birds, twice the size of a crow, but they are beautiful.
They are called the Chihuahuan Raven.

Common%20Raven.JPG

AZ_ChihuahuanRaven04.jpg

How many do you have? Is it a murder, or attempted murder? :D

Morning, all! Today is National Ice Cream Day. Good way to celebrate would be to have a piece of pie for dessert, and add a scoop of ice cream on top ... :thup:

fb.jpg

ApplePieALaMode.jpg

You all have a Happy Sunday!
smilie_essen_042.gif

I want that. On warmly nuked pie. And same for my second piece, only with broiled cheddar cheese melting on top. I'll be going out for brunch today, so mebbe??? :lol:

Forum List

Back