USMB Coffee Shop IV

I have very sad news. My mom passed away over the weekend. It's so hard to believe she is gone.
Boedicca, prayers up for you and your extended family who were blessed by your mother's wonderful life. So sorry for your loss. :huddle:

Thank you very much. I keep reminding myself how fortunate I am to have had two such wonderful parents.

I'm sorry Lady Boedicca .. they created a wonderful daughter and they loved you to be happy .. I'm thinkin.

:smiliehug: ..

I have very sad news. My mom passed away over the weekend. It's so hard to believe she is gone.
Boedicca, prayers up for you and your extended family who were blessed by your mother's wonderful life. So sorry for your loss. :huddle:

Thank you very much. I keep reminding myself how fortunate I am to have had two such wonderful parents.

I'm sorry Lady Boedicca .. they created a wonderful daughter and they loved you to be happy .. I'm thinkin.

:smiliehug: ..

Thank you very much, mon cher lumpikins.

Just snow, snow, snow and MORE SNOW here in Wisconsin. I can't be more thankful that I have that big ole John Deere with the snowblower attachment now. Didn't use it hardly at all for the last three years but WOW, winter cut lose with a vengeance this year.

I've been hibernating and working out on the gym, and of course, bought more stereo gear. Had to have decent tunes in the back room with the gym for working out so I bought a Yamaha stereo integrated amp, and WOW... just can't put in words how GREAT this thing sounds coupled with my Bowers & Wilkins DM-604 S3's moved in from the shop, just awesome. I haven't been wowed like this for awhile, but this did it. Don't know why I have never owned a Yamaha before, but I was so impressed with this I bought another Yamaha Aventage RX-A3080 home theater receiver for the front room. My old Denon AVR-4810 was showing it's age and doing funny things with it's biamping processing so, it had to be replaced, it was time.

But for anyone that likes just STEREO, I HIGHLY recommend this Yamaha integrated amp. It has built in DAC's so it can process direct digital streams and other inputs, and it won't break the bank, just a BEAUTIFUL little integrated amp... high current... clean... very articulate and punchy...

20190108-140924.jpg

I've been hibernating and working out on the gym, and of course, bought more stereo gear. Had to have decent tunes in the back room with the gym for working out so I bought a Yamaha stereo integrated amp, and WOW... just can't put in words how GREAT this thing sounds coupled with my Bowers & Wilkins DM-604 S3's moved in from the shop, just awesome. I haven't been wowed like this for awhile, but this did it. Don't know why I have never owned a Yamaha before, but I was so impressed with this I bought another Yamaha Aventage RX-A3080 home theater receiver for the front room. My old Denon AVR-4810 was showing it's age and doing funny things with it's biamping processing so, it had to be replaced, it was time.

But for anyone that likes just STEREO, I HIGHLY recommend this Yamaha integrated amp. It has built in DAC's so it can process direct digital streams and other inputs, and it won't break the bank, just a BEAUTIFUL little integrated amp... high current... clean... very articulate and punchy...

20190108-140924.jpg

puzzled.JPG

20190108-140924.jpg

puzzled.JPG

It's a Yamaha.....

Maxell-blown-away.jpg

20190108-140924.jpg

puzzled.JPG
I guess you have to be audiophile to get it... ;)

20190108-140924.jpg

puzzled.JPG
audiophile-chris-620.jpg

20190108-140924.jpg

puzzled.JPG
audiophile-chris-620.jpg
ce9f51336becc3dc65d642c24ca70a37.jpg

Last edited:
Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Wellness for Foxfyre's sister and Hombre's sister
Saveliberty's mom for successful surgery and quick healing
TheLiq and family who need prayers and positive vibes now
Drifter's friend's mother now homeless
Montrovant in difficult transition
Drifter for smooth sailing in her new job.

JustAnotherNut for strength and wisdom dealing with challenges.
Beautress's friend EJ undergoing chemo.
Gracie & Mr. G in difficult transition and for positive trend to continue.
Ringel and Mrs. R facing serious health challenges with resulting financial challenges.
GallantWarrior for healing and wellness.
JustAnotherNut for strength and wisdom.

All those we love and care about who aren't on the list.

And we keep the porch light on so those who have been away can find their way back and we rejoice when they do!!!

e96309a9af1d402da1e9f43dba762b88.jpg

Just snow, snow, snow and MORE SNOW here in Wisconsin. I can't be more thankful that I have that big ole John Deere with the snowblower attachment now. Didn't use it hardly at all for the last three years but WOW, winter cut lose with a vengeance this year.

20190108-140924.jpg
Nothing finishes a man cave as nicely as a good stereo system. Do you live alone, no one to be disturbed when you crank the tunes, yanno?

Forum List

Back