USMB Coffee Shop IV

It’s was a nightmare driving back home from work, the sun goes down at 4:15pm
Fog and ice on the roads, i noticed black ice this morning. 25 miles of roads like this :(

Not fun. USMB really needs to give us a sympathy/prayers button and also a WOW button.

Fog and ice on the roads, i noticed black ice this morning. 25 miles of roads like this :(

Not fun. USMB really needs to give us a sympathy/prayers button and also a WOW button.

My wife text me to say she has booked the Joshua v Ruiz heavy weight championship fight on pay per view.
:)

My wife text me to say she has booked the Joshua v Ruiz heavy weight championship fight on pay per view.

Hombre (my hubby) would love that.

Hombre (my hubby) would love that.
A rather nice Indian restaurant down the road ( (1/2 mile) will deliver me a couple of curries, sundries, rice,and Popadoms about 8ish, the main fight starts at 9pm here. :)

4 pigs.... 7-14-2019--12-3-2019 ....862 lbs hang weight....maybe a few sacks of finish feed....all restaurant /supermarket waste. ~S~

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Curry huh... What a quinky dink... I am fixing a Shrimp Curry Stew as I type... I am not going to watch a fight, but I could scrap with my ex when she gets home... :19:

DSCN1168.JPG

YIKES!!!!!! Black ice is something I have had bad memories with. I thought I was being careful, but....NOT! Down with a bang that hurt and was black and blue for days. The taller a woman is the chances of them breaking something if they fall as our center of gravity is higher than the average woman's which is 5'4". I am 5'7" but because I am slender my chances of breaking something increase even more so. Need more fat but like fashion and health too much to eat those foods I love. Which is why I love to read Ringel05's, Foxfyre's and others' recipes they put up here. They cook the way I used to. :crybaby: lol

YIKES!!!!!! Black ice is something I have had bad memories with. I thought I was being careful, but....NOT! Down with a bang that hurt and was black and blue for days. The taller a woman is the chances of them breaking something if they fall as our center of gravity is higher than the average woman's which is 5'4". I am 5'7" but because I am slender my chances of breaking something increase even more so. Need more fat but like fashion and health too much to eat those foods I love. Which is why I love to read Ringel05's, Foxfyre's and others' recipes they put up here. They cook the way I used to. :crybaby: lol
I gotta tell you, I make the best Mexican chilli con carne in the Uk ... I’m not kidding. :)

I gotta tell you, I make the best Mexican chilli con carne in the Uk ... I’m not kidding. :)
4 pigs.... 7-14-2019--12-3-2019 ....862 lbs hang weight....maybe a few sacks of finish feed....all restaurant /supermarket waste. ~S~
Foxfyre is right! We Do need a WOW button here. lol
I’m just wondering how my bitch top dog would react to us keeping pigs :)
Another "YIKES" for you, Roy! What a hearty-looking specimen. Would not EVEN want to tangle with that beaut!

Stop! You're killing me. I love that hearty stuff! ;)

Curry huh... What a quinky dink... I am fixing a Shrimp Curry Stew as I type... I am not going to watch a fight, but I could scrap with my ex when she gets home... :19:

DSCN1168.JPG
That looks succulent Ridgerunner. Looks similar to something I have had marinating in the fridge for two days. Boneless, skinless, chicken breasts in Teriyaki sauce. I love it baked that way.

DSCN1168.JPG
That looks succulent Ridgerunner. Looks similar to something I have had marinating in the fridge for two days. Boneless, skinless, chicken breasts in Teriyaki sauce. I love it baked that way.

Thank You ma'am, but this is a stock photo off the interweb… Shrimp, Tators, onion, celery, carrots, curry paste, tomato paste, Hawaiian salt so mine looks a little different... Serve over rice... Just like taking a really good sleeping pill...

Speaking of "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" and in honor of our new British Coffee Shopper, I would like to offer one of my favorite British groups, the Ukelele Orchestra, performing that particular theme song:

They are brilliantly funny, but this is actually brilliantly done and very good music to boot.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:That was beyond appealing. I would buy tickets to see them perform. How talented they are. What fun they must have when performing.

Another "YIKES" for you, Roy! What a hearty-looking specimen. Would not EVEN want to tangle with that beaut!
She’s the perfect house dog, nothing would harm the wifey with her guarding the house, my furry boy is the sleeping giant, only when the bitch is threatened does he put his arse kicking teeth in.

this is Mr B

She’s the perfect house dog, nothing would harm the wifey with her guarding the house, my furry boy is the sleeping giant, only when the bitch is threatened does he put his arse kicking teeth in.

this is Mr B

Beautiful stocky animals. What breed are they?

Forum List

Back