USMB Coffee Shop IV

Oh....and if you still have the room....is it okay if I bring my meth lab? It's real small and the fire risk is pretty minimal.

Also...I think you'll love my pet cobra Lucy. :D

Funny you would mention that. Did you call earlier? :lol:

"Hi. I call for room"

"Yes?"

"I call for room".

"Ok. Yes?"

"I student. I call for room. I have microscope. Can I bring?"

Seriously...this is what I am getting today. Someone is fucking with me.

Did she get sick of smelling them? My sis lived in Hershey Pennsylvania and people get sick of smelling chocolate all over the place. :D
I could see why it can get to you after awhile. However, one smell that I never tire of is freshly baked bread. I could smell it every day, and not complain...:D

Would be great to live within a 5 block radius of the Wonder Bread factory. Waking up every morning, opening the window, and letting that nice aroma into the house. You can also get food scented candles, but somehow, it's not the same.

Yeah, I've gone to candle parties where you get the ones that smell like vanilla and other good scents. Aromatherapy.

I love vanilla candles. During the fall, I like pumpkin pie, and at Christmas time I like sugar cookies.:)

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for
Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana and friend Tracy,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Stat's aunt,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and assurance for Ringel,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, and Becki.

candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Afternoon all! Its less than 18 hours before I am on the road to tournament. Have to wait to hear back from the two people supposed to drive me there, though. They were not in class this morning, and we don't have a meeting point or a time to leave. They are not answering their messages, either. If I don't hear anything by this evening, I won't be able to go! :(

Speaking of enjoying oneself without people underfoot...I am seriously considering NOT renting the other room and just making due with the one roomie.

If you would be able to, then do that, but the extra money might come in handy.

Tracy attended class this morning, she did her regular training this week, so I know she is really on the mend now! I am so happy that she seems much better, its great to see that sparkle in her eyes again. I was going to do a different kata at tournament tomorrow but she has persuaded me to do another. I will do whatever she wants me to do. She gave me a hug and a kiss before she left and wished me well. :)

We shall keep her on the list for one more week, Foxy, if we may. Just to be 100% that she is back to her normal self. She had a few sniffles this morning and I hope she isn't getting a cold.

I posted this in the Flame Zone but The Coffee Shop should see this also...

[ame=http://youtu.be/84DLT4yRcy4]Sadie doesn't want her brother to grow up (ORIGINAL) - YouTube[/ame]

Well, soon it will be football season. I'm wondering how my beloved Washington Redskins will do and also how my second favorite team, the Packers, will do. I'm thinking the Packers will do much better than the Redskins but you just never know. Maybe this will be the year the Redskins go all the way and win the Super Bowl. *** I must be on drugs! *** My biggest hope is that the Redskins beat Dallas every time they play and the Packers have no defeats this year. Maybe I should go back to bed because the pain med is kicking in and I seem to be talking out of my butt. My left leg, the whole leg, and not just the area behind my knee is hurting and the pain is what woke me up. Pain med has it beginning to ease off. Although the pain med is working well, it has me a little dizzy and my thoughts are not exactly clear. I'm wondering things like, "Why aren't chickens orange?" and "What makes hampsters so darn cute?" I think I better go back to bed before the guys with the white jackets and butterfly nets come for me. Should I say "Good night" or "Good Morning?"

Well, soon it will be football season. I'm wondering how my beloved Washington Redskins will do and also how my second favorite team, the Packers, will do. I'm thinking the Packers will do much better than the Redskins but you just never know. Maybe this will be the year the Redskins go all the way and win the Super Bowl. *** I must be on drugs! *** My biggest hope is that the Redskins beat Dallas every time they play and the Packers have no defeats this year. Maybe I should go back to bed because the pain med is kicking in and I seem to be talking out of my butt. My left leg, the whole leg, and not just the area behind my knee is hurting and the pain is what woke me up. Pain med has it beginning to ease off. Although the pain med is working well, it has me a little dizzy and my thoughts are not exactly clear. I'm wondering things like, "Why aren't chickens orange?" and "What makes hampsters so darn cute?" I think I better go back to bed before the guys with the white jackets and butterfly nets come for me. Should I say "Good night" or "Good Morning?"
Your main problem, BBD, is your desire to see those Deadskins whup up on the Cowboys. Twice even! Never happen to America's Team. Take two aspirins and call back tomorrow.

I could see why it can get to you after awhile. However, one smell that I never tire of is freshly baked bread. I could smell it every day, and not complain...:D

Would be great to live within a 5 block radius of the Wonder Bread factory. Waking up every morning, opening the window, and letting that nice aroma into the house. You can also get food scented candles, but somehow, it's not the same.

Yeah, I've gone to candle parties where you get the ones that smell like vanilla and other good scents. Aromatherapy.

I love vanilla candles. During the fall, I like pumpkin pie, and at Christmas time I like sugar cookies.:)

Sugar cookies burn? Yeah I guess they would -- I know KitKat bars make great candles...

A million years ago I actually worked in a candle factory, so I had a house of wax. Seems like we had bees in the place about ten months out of the year. In Pennsylvania.

Forum List

Back