USMB Coffee Shop IV

GoodNight+Sweet+Dream+SMS+In+Hindi+With+Wallpapers.jpg

Landscaping sometimes takes weird twists and turns. Normally I weed (when I must) it is on land. Have a customer with an over growth of lily pads, so I spent four hours in a lake Sunday. Being next to shore in an area with little wave action, it was filled with about a foot of muck. No snakes fortunately, but a really big brown spider paniced and used me as a plant to escape the water. Ran up my t shirt and across my left cheek. No spider bites.
For those who hate weeding, fertilizing and mowing the lawn, there is always desert landscaping, combined with unistone tiles. Requires very little maintenance.

Or you can just live in a townhouse and let the association take care of it! :eusa_whistle:

Or, you can be like my neighbors and allow your weeds to totally encompass and engulf your entire house.

Went to see "Lucy". Don't know why they were bad mouthing that movie, it was totally worth the money. The special effects were outstanding, Scarlett Johansson is an excellent actress and we enjoyed every minute of it. The theater was like a freezer....glad I took a light sweater with me. I would recommend it.

Since my wife had her full hysterectomy, she's recovering quite well, there is an aspect of the after effects (instant menopause) that I'm having to deal with from time to time........ There are days I'm sorely tempted to commit murder or seppuku.......

Menopause, and being closely associated with the menopausal, can do that to a person. Other than that, I hope Mrs. Ringel is recuperating well.

Well...the high bidder paid! Yay! I also made arrangements with the vet office (payment arrangements) and now karma can have that big ol cyst on her shoulder removed surgically. It is going to cost about 425.00...so...guess what paid for that? :)

I'm really tired.....of doing nothing, today, but I'm going to bed.

th

Ah, yes...percussion engineering. Beat it to fit, paint it to match.

Let's see, something that looks like an ax handle stuffed in the garbage disposal being beat on with a fry pan....... Guess they didn't know about the reset switch on the disposal........ :lol:

Or the little cranky turner thingee we use to get ours unstuck when it freezes up. (That's an industry term of course.)

"Dead on balls accurate".

:D

I'm miserable... Can't sleep. 10-325 Norco doesn't help. I've got pain in both legs, lower back, shoulders and my right arm. I'm cold. Haven't been eating and as a result I've lost 20 pounds. Generalized weakness. I have an appointment with my doctor next week but I don't know if I can hold out that long. Time for some action. Got something going on... Wonder what?

I have found symptom checkers to give me more info than even the docs could or did. When I went to them with "could it possibly be (insert problem here)?" the doc would say "gosh. Maybe! Lets do a test on that to see!". Eye roll. Hell, most of the time I tell THEM what I think it is and then they finally get off their humps and do lab work and it is usually what I already suspected it was and told them about. Your doc just sending you home with pain pills that mask the pain is ludicrous. He should have tested you until he found an answer.

Just from light browsing..is sounds like either a pinched nerve in your back...or fibro. Hell..I dunno. I ain't a doc. But I am sorry you are suffering and wish I could help.

I'm miserable... Can't sleep. 10-325 Norco doesn't help. I've got pain in both legs, lower back, shoulders and my right arm. I'm cold. Haven't been eating and as a result I've lost 20 pounds. Generalized weakness. I have an appointment with my doctor next week but I don't know if I can hold out that long. Time for some action. Got something going on... Wonder what?

If the pain is radiating through your arm, dont wait. Go to the Doc or directly to the ER. Thinking of you

Von meinem Base Lutea II über das Tapatalk-App gesendet.

Could be something as simple as a major vitamin deficiency too. Combined with maybe arthritis? How old are you?

If the pain is radiating through your arm, dont wait. Go to the Doc or directly to the ER. Thinking of you

Go to ER. They will run a battery of tests, thats for sure.

Go to ER. They will run a battery of tests, thats for sure.

Yepp. BDD, don't wait.

Forum List

Back