USMB Coffee Shop IV

I'm miserable... Can't sleep. 10-325 Norco doesn't help. I've got pain in both legs, lower back, shoulders and my right arm. I'm cold. Haven't been eating and as a result I've lost 20 pounds. Generalized weakness. I have an appointment with my doctor next week but I don't know if I can hold out that long. Time for some action. Got something going on... Wonder what?

Hope ya didn't pick up a deer tick bite and got the Lyme disease... :eusa_eh:

So a quick howdy to everyone... I've been real busy myself, lots going on, big changes in plans.

Good Morning!
:)
funny-picture-cat-my-precious-555x535.jpg

For those who hate weeding, fertilizing and mowing the lawn, there is always desert landscaping, combined with unistone tiles. Requires very little maintenance.

Or you can just live in a townhouse and let the association take care of it! :eusa_whistle:

Or, you can be like my neighbors and allow your weeds to totally encompass and engulf your entire house.
A few months ago as we were walking back home from the park, we saw a fellow watering his lawn which was comprised almost entirely of weeds. I really tried not to laugh, but I just couldn't help it. Although I did apologize.

It wasn't the first time I saw this fellow watering the weeds...:lol:

Or you can just live in a townhouse and let the association take care of it! :eusa_whistle:

Or, you can be like my neighbors and allow your weeds to totally encompass and engulf your entire house.
A few months ago as we were walking back home from the park, we saw a fellow watering his lawn which was comprised almost entirely of weeds. I really tried not to laugh, but I just couldn't help it. Although I did apologize.

LOL. Was he wearing his glasses?

Maybe he just likes to see new growth of any kind...:lol:

What made the situation worse was that Mrs. Jughead also wound up laughing. She blamed me by saying that my laughing caused her to laugh as well and causing a scene. I don't know why she got all worked up, I did apologize to the fellow...:lol:

What made the situation worse was that Mrs. Jughead also wound up laughing. She blamed me by saying that my laughing caused her to laugh as well and causing a scene. I don't know why she got all worked up, I did apologize to the fellow...:lol:

Laughter does that. So do smiles. They are contagious....:) :) :) :)

I still can't get that scene out of my mind. It took a lot of effort to stop myself from literally rolling on the sidewalk ..:lol:

I still can't get that scene out of my mind. It took a lot of effort to stop myself from literally rolling on the sidewalk ..:lol:

It was prolly in Colorado???????????????????????????????? :lmao:

I second the doctor visit BBD. Maybe the vet if you need an appointment today. A good worming might do wonders.

"Weeds" are in the eye of the beholder. Some of us call them "volunteers". :eusa_angel:

After all who's to say that these short grasses we're standardized to are the best use of land?

"Weeds" are in the eye of the beholder. Some of us call them "volunteers". :eusa_angel:

After all who's to say that these short grasses we're standardized to are the best use of land?

"Volunteers".

That is absolute CS Gold.

Weeds are called "Unkraut" auf Deutsch.

Un = the negative of a word, similar to English.

Pogo.

Unpogo.

:rofl:

Laughter does that. So do smiles. They are contagious....:) :) :) :)
That they are...:thup:

Would be nice if money was contagious, or even hambugers...:lol:

Forum List

Back