Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana and friend Tracy,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Stat's aunt,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and assurance for Ringel,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
Relief and wellness for BBD,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, and Becki.

candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Oh hell no. There is no way I would let anyone here know our ebay seller name. HELL no.

I still am in shock. I won't believe it until I see the money in our paypal from the high bidder.

You don't have to link to eBay. You could just post your own picture.

... If you want. I don't really care.

But I would like the address of where you plunked down five bucks for that thing.... :eusa_whistle:

Exactly. Can you imagine what even a $400 piece of sterling silver would have to look like? Who would throw it in a pile?

I'm miserable... Can't sleep. 10-325 Norco doesn't help. I've got pain in both legs, lower back, shoulders and my right arm. I'm cold. Haven't been eating and as a result I've lost 20 pounds. Generalized weakness. I have an appointment with my doctor next week but I don't know if I can hold out that long. Time for some action. Got something going on... Wonder what?

If the pain is radiating through your arm, dont wait. Go to the Doc or directly to the ER. Thinking of you

Von meinem Base Lutea II über das Tapatalk-App gesendet.

Go to ER. They will run a battery of tests, thats for sure.
What Stat and Gracie said. Drop everything, and head to the ER. You can google the symptoms all you want, but you need to see a doc ASAP so he can diagnose why you're feeling the pain.

If the pain is radiating through your arm, dont wait. Go to the Doc or directly to the ER. Thinking of you

Von meinem Base Lutea II über das Tapatalk-App gesendet.

Go to ER. They will run a battery of tests, thats for sure.
What Stat and Gracie said. Drop everything, and head to the ER. You can google the symptoms all you want, but you need to see a doc ASAP so he can diagnose why you're feeling the pain.

I agree with Stat and Jughead. You've got pain in your arm, you might want to hurry to the ER.

First day of kindergarten for the little one. She's going to be gone so long!

Aw I remember that day. It was a loooong day for me. But when I went to pick her up she didnt want to leave.

Now that she is 15.... *sigh* It was like I blinked.

Hang in there, keep yourself busy :)

Good morning. Up before 5. Good. Will get a buncha stuff done today.

I slept in until 7:30 yesterday, so I slept until 8 today to make up for it...

Summer loll. Things to do, but just not at the same pace.

Have a good day, Jake.

Forum List

Back