USMB Coffee Shop IV

A hot bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon and apple sauce mixed in with a mug of hot cocoa and enjoying the cool air and clear blue morning sky. 🥣☕ Good morning all.🙂:bye1:
Oh my that does sound wonderful. We have the cool air and clear blue morning sky. But alas skipped breakfast because we're having an early lunch today.

retired.jpg

Hope at least one of these will bring a smile to your face:

• What falls, but never needs a bandage? The rain.
  • I was going to tell you a joke about boxing but I forgot the punch line.
  • I'm not a fan of spring cleaning. Let's be honest, I'm not into summer, fall, or winter cleaning either.
  • Why did the egg hide? It was a little chicken.
  • What did the dirt say to the rain? If you keep this up, my name will be mud!
  • Why couldn't the sunflower ride its bike? It lost its petals.
  • What's an egg's favorite vacation spot? New Yolk City.
  • What kind of candy do astronauts like? Mars bars.
  • I wanted to buy some camo pants but couldn't find any.

Mrs. Liberty had a total knee replacement on Monday. Had her first physical therapy session today. Going pretty well. I took Family Medical Leave for two weeks. Been very busy keeping up on everything here.

Mrs. Liberty had a total knee replacement on Monday. Had her first physical therapy session today. Going pretty well. I took Family Medical Leave for two weeks. Been very busy keeping up on everything here.
Oh my. Knee replacement is a big deal. Fortunately they have it down to routine enough most patients and families survive it. I bet you're a good caretaker too.

So today I posted this meme on Facebook along with my comments that chile roasting is a serious part of New Mexico culture and our chiles are the absolute best in the world.
1698292839529.png

So my son chimes in with did I know Yoda has a last name?
I admitted that despite being a huge Star Wars fan, I did not.
He then advised us that it is "lay hee ho."

Oh my. Knee replacement is a big deal. Fortunately they have it down to routine enough most patients and families survive it. I bet you're a good caretaker too.

I had a knee replacement in 2017. When I saw the surgeon at his final check he told me that the other knee would probably need replacing in a few years. I informed him that before I would go through the pain and misery again That I would get my leg cut off above the knee and get a government issued leg. I meant it too.

I had a knee replacement in 2017. When I saw the surgeon at his final check he told me that the other knee would probably need replacing in a few years. I informed him that before I would go through the pain and misery again That I would get my leg cut off above the knee and get a government issued leg. I meant it too.
It can be grueling. Hombre says the same thing after having his hip replaced. He says he'll never ever allow the second one to be done.

But others bounce right back and say they didn't have unbearable pain. But Hombre's threshhold for pain is pretty low where I can endure a lot more so it seems.

I think we're all different.

Forum List

Back