USMB Coffee Shop IV

Okay, my first unread post goes back to July 19....I don't think so....hmmmm.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I'm getting a message saying "message removed from multi-quote" - wonder if this will post ok.

Just saw this as I was hunting for a new avatar, which I can't upload anyway, cuz the system is not allowing me to do it yet, but this was a funny I stumbled across:

pie.jpg

;)

Last edited:
Stat....I was trying to respond to your post, but it's not taking my posts to specific members...argh...

If you press on "reply" it automatically quotes the person you are replying to.

Yup. Intuitively you want to click on quote but haven't figured out how that works. But click on the 'reply' button and it works like our old quote button used to.

There will be a learning curve for sure. I'll be lost without my User CP so hope that get that installed quickly. But once we all readjust it should be okay.

Oh and good morning/afternoon/evening everybody :)

Yup. Intuitively you want to click on quote but haven't figured out how that works. But click on the 'reply' button and it works like our old quote button used to.

There will be a learning curve for sure. I'll be lost without my User CP so hope that get that installed quickly. But once we all readjust it should be okay.

Oh and good morning/afternoon/evening everybody :)
First impression... I don't like it.

anyone know how you reply to a specific post?

You have to click "reply" below right. If you click "quote" it wants to multi-quote.

I figured that much out so far but not much more. I gotta say I'm not impressed. Not just because rep is gone but most of the smilies are too. It's hard to navigate, and there's an extra step now to see a preview. Moan, bitch, complain.

You have to click "reply" below right. If you click "quote" it wants to multi-quote.

I figured that much out so far but not much more. I gotta say I'm not impressed. Not just because rep is gone but most of the smilies are too. It's hard to navigate, and there's an extra step now to see a preview. Moan, *****, complain.

What??? The board won't take the word "female dog" ??

Not good, not good at all...

Forum List

Back