USMB Coffee Shop IV

Yes, not good. It is going to be much worse in the early mornings. :mad:

AA, did you get my response to your test conversation? I responded twice now with the second requesting an acknowledgment which makes me think you probably didn't get it. If you didn't we need to report that in C_K's 'bug' thread.

Interesting.......

Let's see

My brother and I before the parade yesterday.
10626151_10204763931397303_8456941888220727419_o.jpg

Looking good Ollie :)

Right Click on the Capital Tx at the top of your message box.

That says "Remove Formatting" on my box.

My spell checker does its underline thing automatically; I didn't have to set anything up. And as far as I know that's a function of your own browser, not the site's software.

Wow... Go away for just the day and come back and it's like I'm in a new world... Going to take me a while to figure all of this out. Scratching my noggin and wondering where all of my rep points went? I almost had enough for that darned set of china from the USMB World Headquarters and now I don't have any rep at all. Of course, that's the way things work for me. Oh, well... As I said earlier today I was going to go to Great Lakes to get some prescriptions filled. What a day! Lots of road construction to contend with plus twice two different people driving cars nearly ran into me. Good thing I always practice defensive driving. Guess I will get myself a cup of coffee and see how this new site is going to work out for me.

Karma is back from the vet. She has 8 inches of staples on her right shoulder, 6 inches of staples on her left hind leg. But the good news is...the cysts are gone and her teeth were good. Bad news is...she is wimpering because she can't lay comfortably on either side without it hurting. I gave her the vets pain pill and she is sleeping now..finally.

AA, did you get my response to your test conversation? I responded twice now with the second requesting an acknowledgment which makes me think you probably didn't get it. If you didn't we need to report that in C_K's 'bug' thread.
Yes, I did. I have been away from my monitor. :)

Forum List

Back