USMB Coffee Shop IV

h6ca46966-2.jpeg

Can I change my skin?? How am I going to post pics??:confused:

You can still post pics in the same way....unfortunately in your pictures thread (or in Gracie's) they lose much of the impact as the screen size is reduced by roughly a 3rd so they can hammer you with more ads.

But remember....it's all to enhance you user experience. :)

You can still post pics in the same way....unfortunately in your pictures thread (or in Gracie's) they lose much of the impact as the screen size is reduced by roughly a 3rd so they can hammer you with more ads.

Does it still allow you to click on the top bar of the pic to blow it up??

Ok, so I checked and while you can't blow them up anymore, all of my pics are still big. I am not getting any flashing ads, but I never have seen ads because I have Adblock Plus. Where the fuck is my thumbs up smilie??:mad:

Ok, so I checked and while you can't blow them up anymore, all of my pics are still big. I am not getting any flashing ads, but I never have seen ads because I have Adblock Plus. Where the fuck is my thumbs up smilie??:mad:

You can blow some of them up. Put your mouse arrow on top of the picture frame. The ones that can be blown up will give a written indication.

thup.gif

Might need this one too ........
banana2.gif

I would put a "like" on this one but I don't see a way to do it anywhere... :confused:

There is a faint line right under the post with a thumbsup, a checkmark and an x. If you click on the thumbsup you give the person a like. If you click on the check, a like, the X is a dislike.

What??? The board won't take the word "female dog" ??

Not good, not good at all...

I like that. People are able to vent, but it doesn't show up....terrific! Won't create as much heartburn as actually seeing the word bitch printed out.

I like that. People are able to vent, but it doesn't show up....terrific! Won't create as much heartburn as actually seeing the word bitch printed out. I wonder if the took out the word ****, too?

Liar, liar, pants on fire.... I posted the word and it came out....

I like that. People are able to vent, but it doesn't show up....terrific! Won't create as much heartburn as actually seeing the word bitch printed out. I wonder if the took out the word ****, too?

Oh, uh, I previewed my post and saw that they left the word bitch in, so I deleted the sentence where I asked if they took the c word out, but when I posted it, it hadn't deleted my "c" sentence, but they did xxxx it out. Yikes....now you don't know if when you preview and deleted something whether it will go ahead and leave it in....not good.

At that time the site had a filter on -- Cereal_Killer said they would take it off, and they did.

Forum List

Back