USMB Coffee Shop IV

Hope everyone's having a great week! I'm off to Boston in the morning, my wife's nephew's wedding. I spent a lot of time working in Boston back in my consulting days, trying to catch up with some old buds when I'm there.

Good morning everybody. Good news for Gracie--I didn't even get her butt bump on the vigil list before it was declared okay. :) And yes, I knew Ollie was okay and was happy to take BBD off the vigil list and hope he will continue to check in now and then. And yay for the Ringels.....now if we can just find Mrs. R a good job closer to their new home we're all set there. That view is breathtaking.

I figure we may lose a few folks who have found this new platform more annoying than it is worth it to learn it, but l am so grateful that so many of you are at least stopping in for a howdy most days. I didn't want to lose you from my life. Last night I tried three times to post the vigil list and kept getting an error message every time I hit the button to post it. I was already frustrated and also tired and grumpy so said to hell with it and went to bed. And this morning the post is there, and only once?

Oh well. Today need to finish up a mountain of laundry and get to the grocery store. We're expecting a house guest late afternoon and need to be ready for that. Ya'll all have a great Thursday.

I saw our old friend "502 Gateway Error" last night... :ack-1:

Good morning everybody. Good news for Gracie--I didn't even get her butt bump on the vigil list before it was declared okay. :) And yes, I knew Ollie was okay and was happy to take BBD off the vigil list and hope he will continue to check in now and then. And yay for the Ringels.....now if we can just find Mrs. R a good job closer to their new home we're all set there. That view is breathtaking.

I figure we may lose a few folks who have found this new platform more annoying than it is worth it to learn it, but l am so grateful that so many of you are at least stopping in for a howdy most days. I didn't want to lose you from my life. Last night I tried three times to post the vigil list and kept getting an error message every time I hit the button to post it. I was already frustrated and also tired and grumpy so said to hell with it and went to bed. And this morning the post is there, and only once?

Oh well. Today need to finish up a mountain of laundry and get to the grocery store. We're expecting a house guest late afternoon and need to be ready for that. Ya'll all have a great Thursday.

I saw our old friend "502 Gateway Error" last night... :ack-1:

Have had some similar reports from folks I had invited here or welcomed here from other sites. Most have pretty well given up on trying to make this work for them. I wasn't getting a gateway error last night but a different error message. Seems to have fixed itself today though.

tumblr_m8iz63OmZi1rnvzfwo1_500.jpg

Foxy
Would you please add Ryan, one of my poker dealers to the vigil list. Ryan is very near death after a poker accident. It seems I was playing pocket 4's and he was in the big blind with Jack 3.
The flop was 4 3 3, giving me a full house and Ryan a long and healthy life.

The turn card was a Queen. It looked like Ryan would live well into his 90's

The river card was a 3. Ryan's gonna die!

Okay my group of USMB smarties, when I post on other threads I get an alert. Doesn't seem to happen with the coffee Shop. Why, not enough lerts?

Heard from the loan officer this morning, they seem to be having a hard time getting the wifes' long term disability verified via where she works and may have to reschedule the closing for next week. We'll know for sure tomorrow.

Forum List

Back