USMB Coffee Shop IV

Hello my friends. Stopping by to say hello.

I'm just fine but rather too busy to try to learn this new software right now... Besides having to find a new link to get here since my old ones didn't work....

Thank you and I am happy to hear that you a just fine!!!!!!!

Once again, what is a good download program for blocking ads, please.

I'm using ad block plus, it works well for me.

I agree - it's completely transparent. The only time I had an issue was when it started overworking and was blocking images that people posted as well.

So I got advice from that Ringel guy, edited the whitelist, and never had an issue again. Smooth as silk.

Ringel -- he's worth every penny we pay him. :eusa_shifty:
He does know his techno stuff....:thup:

Be_Happy.jpg

Just dropped by to toss out a quick "hello". Been busy getting ready to leave on vacation which begins on the 2nd of September. I haven't completely fallen off the face of the earth but close. For a while I won't be posting as much as I have in the past.

Also wanted to let Foxy know that I've completed my treatment for Lyme Disease and am feeling just fine so she can take me off of the list now. Appreciate all the concern for everybody.

That looks and sounds quite a bit like our dog, which is a chihuahua/miniature pinscher mix.

I had a DNA test conducted on Taco and that's exactly what he is... i.e., a chihuahua/miniature pinscher mix.

Just dropped by to toss out a quick "hello". Been busy getting ready to leave on vacation which begins on the 2nd of September. I haven't completely fallen off the face of the earth but close. For a while I won't be posting as much as I have in the past.

Also wanted to let Foxy know that I've completed my treatment for Lyme Disease and am feeling just fine so she can take me off of the list now. Appreciate all the concern for everybody.

That looks and sounds quite a bit like our dog, which is a chihuahua/miniature pinscher mix.

I had a DNA test conducted on Taco and that's exactly what he is... i.e., a chihuahua/miniature pinscher mix.

BBD, I hope your lovely wife and you have a safe and adventurous vacation.:thup: I miss you so much.:smiliehug:

Hi all. So far everything is on track to buy my parents house, closing is scheduled for this Friday. We'll go up tomorrow to see what we can drag out of storage, all but water and sewer is set to switch over to us on Friday, W & S provider won't let us switch until after closing...... :dunno:
Saturday we start painting, my parents did all the walls, ceiling and trim in semi-gloss, I'll use flat on the ceiling and probably eggshell on the walls which means I have to prime everything first. Considering replacing all the trim with stained wood. Have to mark out and prep the center of two upstairs bedrooms and the living room for future installation ceiling fans. We'll also be switching out all the kitchen appliances and I have to install an exterior venting range vent which means I'll have to modify or remove the cabinet above the oven/range.
After all the painting is done I'll remove the carpet in the one bedroom and going up the stairs, it's all hardwood underneath so I'll have to do some cleaning/refinishing of the floors.
Eventually I'm planning on a full length deck on the back of the house which means turning the breakfast area window into a sliding glass door.
I'll have to do before and after pictures.

Forum List

Back